The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well I'm not pleased with this update .. Took you 7 months for this .. I personally think if this update was about Natalie , July nor Jessica .. It would have been better than this But The idea of adding animations was good .
Good luck devs

Reactions: fortuna95

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Kiki has ass length platinum blonde hair with pink starting about halfway down. July is brunette. The eyebrows are also not a match
Kiki also spoke to the MC briefly. I imagine he would recognize July's voice, even through a gimp mask.

Then again, we haven't seen July since Kiki showed up, so this might actually be a twist they're working towards.

:giggle:

Fine, fine, I'll try, but can't promise anything. Life's hell these days.

• Haha
Reactions: timepants

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I think chars will get scenes based on a combination of what the artist and patrons want.
Sure, but it's clear that certain characters have actual plotlines behind them. It's not all one night stands.

And really, regardless of whether it's tits and ass or plot that got you invested in a character, waiting potentially years for more of either is going to be a bitch.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Alicia is such a great little slut. As much as I know that we are unlikely to see a side character like her again I really hope mc somehow meets her again in future. :whistle:

Reactions: MadCore

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416526
Driven Affairs [v0.02a] Walkthrough Mod [On Hold]
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
I hope you please update joker. Really helps the game and you do great work

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Is there a full Mac version of this masterpiece?
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac. I've just confirmed it works with this game (I'm using a mac).

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
Do I have to start a new game from scratch to get all new sex scenes? Is he counting the masturbation in the car as a "sex scene"??

Nov 10, 2021
I expected this new version to be short after reading what other people said here, but man this update is crazy short!
Besides, there are several notable bugs.
It's a shame considering the gap between the former version's release.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Updating the old scenes to the new animation format probably took quite a while, so here's hoping the next update will have more than one actual scene.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes