Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
You know the kind of April that's like summer. Or the first quarter, which is actually the second quarter. They said they'd be releasing new episodes more often, but it's been five months and there's still no new one. So they're not keeping their word.
Not only that, they are making animated scenes of Teku's previous works not related to this VN project as it was a good way to make it for the lack of content, i dont want to be rude to the person working on those animations but people payed so they can get Driven Affairs content and updates, and instead of working on that they spend time doing unrelated animations, if i wanted that i subscribe to Teku's main patreon which stopped doing animations long ago lmao.

Also it seems one of the writers left the project so expect some more delay.

Buki

May 6, 2017
Not only that, they are making animated scenes of Teku's previous works not related to this VN project as it was a good way to make it for the lack of content, i dont want to be rude to the person working on those animations but people payed so they can get Driven Affairs content and updates, and instead of working on that they spend time doing unrelated animations, if i wanted that i subscribe to Teku's main patreon which stopped doing animations long ago lmao.

There's a new artbook coming in July:D. So as an option the release will either be in June or August.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
X0R Can you please provide GOFILE links ? They're the only service that alows uncapped (both in speed and total) downloads for free and without accounts of any content hosting service.

Nov 30, 2022
Nice game, writing is good and i like those 2d animations much. Not sure how its done, may be it was 3d rendered with cel shading but it looks super smooth and hot (y)

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024

Delay aside, I hope the quality in writing/dialog doesn't drop after this one writer leaving the project, because this game is surprisingly well written and with lively characters for an adult VN.

Reactions: What'sNew

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Delay aside, I hope the quality in writing/dialog doesn't drop after this one writer leaving the project, because this game is surprisingly well written and with lively characters for an adult VN.
Probably the best part about this VN's writing is that isnt ironical or cynical with its heroines like many western made VNs so i can see why people like the characters in general. I heard criticism that they trust the MC way too much from the beginning and the choice answers are very black and white with an ovbious good choice.

Reactions: NewSeal

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Oof this one hurts. A writer leaving the project does not bode well since the writing was arguably the best part about this game.

Reactions: NewSeal
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes