• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 9, 2019
Is there any more anal scenes in the game? I unlocked one with natalie, and I think there was with jessica before too, I can't find it now, maybe I'm wrong, any help? other characters with anal scenes?

Jun 28, 2020
February Newsletter
2024-02-12 15:26:19

Hello everyone, how you been doing?!
Just want to let you know that development of next chapter been going for some time already, there wasn't any news on Patreon but belive me we make a progress, our new writer - Dakota been working on a script and should be finishing Anna's part for next chapter very soon, Jessica's part been mostly finished already!
We set a goal to finish all required script for a game this year, let's see how it goes.
Also in plans to finish all required BG's during Spring-Summer time with our BG artist, the only thing that would be left is artworks from Teku, which would take longer.
Hopefully, we will be able to wrap a game to final release sometime next year.

I see a lot of people been asking for a gallery, I'll try to add it with next chapter as well, music and sound will come later this year too.

I think that's all the news I have for you right now! Guess, which characters we will be visiting with locations above?!

Sen3.14Bot

Sep 29, 2021
This was fantastic! Everything about it was great especially the art. Surprised it took me this long to find it.

rharris95

Aug 10, 2017
Did anyone else find Natalie really unlikeable? I went with her route first because she was so hot but holy shit this girl is actually kind of an asshole. Gets mad if you dont take her side and agree with her about Jessicas marriage, gets mad if you ask her why she quit modelling and athletics and goes into some weird trauma dump rant about "how shes not a trophy wife and fuck you lowly cab driver (fucking rude much especially considering not a minute ago she mentioned she was a midwestern girl from nowhere") gets mad if you say her marriage sucks right after telling you her marriage sucks. Basically her entire route is just agree with her and console her while she self pities. I basically took a step back and switched her gender and asked if i would hang out with her if she was a man and realised i not only would not ever wanna hang with this dude i wouldve probably punched him in the face. legit hard carried by her looks.

JenkinsMcCarb

Jun 24, 2020
Did anyone else find Natalie really unlikeable? I went with her route first because she was so hot but holy shit this girl is actually kind of an asshole. Gets mad if you dont take her side and agree with her about Jessicas marriage, gets mad if you ask her why she quit modelling and athletics and goes into some weird trauma dump rant about "how shes not a trophy wife and fuck you lowly cab driver (fucking rude much especially considering not a minute ago she mentioned she was a midwestern girl from nowhere") gets mad if you say her marriage sucks right after telling you her marriage sucks. Basically her entire route is just agree with her and console her while she self pities. I basically took a step back and switched her gender and asked if i would hang out with her if she was a man and realised i not only would not ever wanna hang with this dude i wouldve probably punched him in the face. legit hard carried by her looks.
I mean you are her driver? Sure she's unlikable but if you stay professional she isn't too bad. It's only on the personal path that you have to play a yes-man. But none of that matters since July is clearly best girl.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Gets mad if you dont take her side and agree with her about Jessicas marriage
She's worried about her, with good reasons.

gets mad if you ask her why she quit modelling and athletics
Probably a touchy subject considering she is a trophy wife just now coming to terms with the fact.

gets mad if you say her marriage sucks right after telling you her marriage sucks
She has trouble facing the reality of her life on her own, and yet is willing to open up to the MC, despite the obvious discomfort.

So yeah, she can act like a bitch if you act like an inconsiderate prick. I'd rather have that, over her being an airhead bimbo.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes