• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
One with Natalie, one with July, one with neither, I thought that was it? At least from memory, but it's been a while since I played.
So basically the scenes that you mentioned, I already got them whenever a scene ends in basically ending 4 out of 4 I don’t know if the game is buggy or the mod or something else also, whenever there is a scene going on the animation is somewhat slow for me one of the scenes it just stops for like a little bit then it moves. I’m not sure. Really wish we had a Discord for this one or something.

Jan 9, 2019
So basically the scenes that you mentioned, I already got them whenever a scene ends in basically ending 4 out of 4 I don’t know if the game is buggy or the mod or something else also, whenever there is a scene going on the animation is somewhat slow for me one of the scenes it just stops for like a little bit then it moves. I’m not sure. Really wish we had a Discord for this one or something.
I was a member but it for patrons only

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Seriously the first date decision just kills all the good mood that had built up before that. What are the actual chances that both women would randomly call at the exact same time and who thought that was a good "plot development". You're basically forcing me to make one of them sad for no reason. I would rather forgo any lewd scenes and have a night with both of them at the bar, at least that would have good feels all around.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1705425961786.png
Hello everyone, new "Texting with..." series just started, this time it's featuring Jessica!

Here's a little preview for you, you can get full part by joining Jessica tier, it would also unlock all previouslly released parts of this series featuring other characters - we already have finished stories with July, Natalie, Anna and Riku, each story concludes with unique artwork from Teku.

Please enjoy!

Jessica: What are you up to?
Jessica? I don’t have her on the schedule. What is she reaching out to me for?
You: I’m sitting in the car waiting for a couple clients to return.
Jessica: Taking them to and from?
You: No, just to. It’s a couple in their late 60’s. They had already come out to the car, but the woman has forgotten something back in their apartment twice now. It’s been 10 minutes since the last time they walked off and I haven’t heard back from them.
Jessica: I dislike waiting for people.
You: At least I get paid for it.
Jessica: If you’re late for something, you’re either disrespectful, or you’re poor at managing a schedule. Either is unacceptable.
You: You’ve never been late for something?
Jessica: If I’ve ever been late, there was a good reason or it was to prove a point.
You: What if someone tries to prove a point with you?
Jessica: That would be a mistake.
You: Don’t be late picking up Jessica, got it.
I get another buzz from my phone, but this time it’s from one of the riders.
Old Man: We’re on our way back down. Sorry Mr.
You: It’s okay.
I leave it at that. No need to mention the extra fee they’ll get for the wait. I’m sure they’ll figure that out later. I return my attention to Jessica.
You: Looks like the people I’m waiting on are on their way back.
Jessica: I’ll text you later.
You: Sounds good.
My morning ends up picking up pace and I don’t get a chance to check my phone again until about one-thirty in the afternoon.
Jessica: Remember when I said I hated waiting on people?

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
WOW! I love the art, and the story plus the added animation. I'm sold!
I can't wait in what you do next!
tumblr_mq626ggznv1qedb29o1_500.gif

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.5 + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 177 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: michaelstvincent
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes