lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Reverse NTR is something you see kinda rarely in games, but basically it is a situation where a LI is initially stolen from MC but MC wins/steals her back. Not always in a friendly way. Bit comparable to games where the current GF cheats in first scene on MC gets caught and then later crawls or try to crawl back to MC, but with more of the NTR genre sauce of asshole protagonist and in this case also MC at least to that LI involved and bit more action from MC as she just comes crawling back. So in a way Netorare followed by Netori for same woman.
Lol, no it's not. Reverse NTR is the MC being "stolen" from their love interest/partner by another. Let's say the MC has a gf and a girl turns up with the intention of seducing him, even if she knows he's attached.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I've never seen or witnessed anyone using these words anywhere except here on F95 or from people while they were talking about hentai games.
Well those are Japanese terms which makes sense you wouldn't encounter them without proper association.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol, no it's not. Reverse NTR is the MC being "stolen" from their love interest/partner by another. Let's say the MC has a gf and a girl turns up with the intention of seducing him, even if she knows he's attached.
I am pretty sure this is what is meant by reverse NTR as a term though as when I met the term before it was always used in that sense, yours could make sense, remember NTR when we forget about the tags on this site is not about cheating or even make someone cheat. It is about making someone unsuitable in a way that involves sex and often sexual slavery or prostitution for the role she should have in the life of MC based on ideas about that in Japanese culture and normally by someone that is not a great person. Whether that is gf, best friend, mother, wife or whatever. That is why even a mother that MC has no sexual relation with or intends to have can be NTRéd away from him/her. Not that I would mind if what you said is what devs would intend with reverse NTR at all. More interesting setup as the average NTR genre game imo. In F95 tags that would just be cheating though for a male MC game. :p

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I am pretty sure this is what is meant by reverse NTR as a term though as when I met the term before it was always used in that sense, yours could make sense, remember NTR when we forget about the tags on this site is not about cheating or even make someone cheat. It is about making someone unsuitable for the role she should have in the life of MC based on ideas about that in Japanese culture and normally by someone that is not a great person. Whether that is gf, best friend, mother, wife or whatever. That is why even a mother that MC has no sexual relation with or intends to have can be NTRéd away from him/her. Not that I would mind if what you said is what devs would intend with reverse NTR at all. More interesting setup as the average NTR genre game imo. In F95 tags that would just be cheating though for a male MC game. :p
There's no clear definition for it and people arguing for both points. I found a thread in here that discusses it. VNDB has a reverse NTR tag and they pretty on point with their definitions, and in there it's a MC getting stolen by another woman. Not to mention, a lot of time when people put "reverse" in front of something they mean reversal in roles and usually genders ( reverse gangbang = 1 male many females; reverse rape = female perpetrator and etc)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's no clear definition for it and people arguing for both points. I found a thread in here that discusses it. VNDB has a reverse NTR tag and they pretty on point with their definitions, and in there it's a MC getting stolen by another woman. Not to mention, a lot of time when people put "reverse" in front of something they mean reversal in roles and usually genders ( reverse gangbang = 1 male many females; reverse rape = female perpetrator and etc)
Like said that is not how I ever seen it used in past though, then I stopped playing NTR genre games years ago when started to get bored and annoyed by them even before the western patreon games became a real thing, maybe it has changed but it was used for the reversal of the NTR from original perpetrator and getting the woman back. Not role reversal from male to female as perpetrator. Though always was pretty rare, the average harem gamer does not like to have to go through the NTR in first place and many NTR players do not like to get beaten either by MC, so def an even more niche market. :p Then we will see in future which of the two devs meant by it in future anyway.

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Great artist, but:

1) This is about as generic as VNs go, "gameplay"-wise

2) Famous loli & teen artist only making 25+ milf content

Basically just proves yet again that a good comic artist usually makes poor games. Especially if the content is supposed to match mainstream acceptance.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Great artist, but:

Basically just proves yet again that a good comic artist usually makes poor games. Especially if the content is supposed to match mainstream acceptance.
This is a kinetic novel, based on on a characters used in comics. What do you want? It still has incredible artwork and great scenes.

Not the only content he's ever made, and him going for the more mainstream as opposed to the stuff that only a very loud (and very annoying) niche crowd wants is just good business.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This is a kinetic novel, based on on a characters used in comics. What do you want? It still has incredible artwork and great scenes.

Not the only content he's ever made, and him going for the more mainstream as opposed to the stuff that only a very loud (and very annoying) niche crowd wants is just good business.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Literally all his content in the collection uploaded on f95zone is loli, jailbait, futa / trap, bbc gangbang. And some older works harder to categorize. Searches on random adult comic sites show the exact same.

This game is pretty much the definition of a mainstream sellout.

FYI it does not have a Kinetic Novel tag, either. So basically everything you wrote there was wrong.

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 1416526
Driven Affairs [v0.5.5] Walkthrough Cheats Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The mix drop link flagged for me on firefox as possible virus or malware... Not sure if someone else messed with it or it's the way it's coded, but normally renpy cheats never flag anything.

Jan 9, 2019
Isn't kinetic novel novels without choices?

I agree, personally I always liked his style but wasn't much into traps and other stuff, this game is great for me.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Great artist, but:

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Literally all his content in the collection uploaded on f95zone is loli, jailbait, futa / trap, bbc gangbang. And some older works harder to categorize. Searches on random adult comic sites show the exact same.

This game is pretty much the definition of a mainstream sellout.

FYI it does not have a Kinetic Novel tag, either. So basically everything you wrote there was wrong.
Weird, all I'm reading here is "I want my underage content HUUUUUU :( ".

Ever thought about the possibility that this dev just does what he wants to do... ? Not like he has to do one thing and one thing only, right?

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes