DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
as far as this group/multi pen/sausage party is completely avoidable ( never happens), it could rain dicks as far as I am conserned.

I have no idea what the reverse ntr is though. isnt it where the guy cheats basically? or forced to sex and llikes the new woman more than his current? Sorry I have no clue what this is. never liked this fetish
Reverse NTR is something you see kinda rarely in games, but basically it is a situation where a LI is initially stolen from MC but MC wins/steals her back. Not always in a friendly way. Bit comparable to games where the current GF cheats in first scene on MC gets caught and then later crawls or try to crawl back to MC, but with more of the NTR genre sauce of asshole protagonist and in this case also MC at least to that LI involved and bit more action from MC as she just comes crawling back. So in a way Netorare followed by Netori for same woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast Within

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
View attachment 1416526
Driven Affairs [v0.5.] Walkthrough Cheats Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
when i download your mod using mixdrop i get a suspicious web page detected why do i get that?

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Missing sex tag? I can see it in the screenshots but no tags for vaginal sex, creampie, etc. Also is there any pregnancy related content?

Reactions: ImaginaryMe
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes