Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Did you find a way to fix it? I'm also facing those problems, I tried doing what Zerulean said by reinstalling from microsoft but still no luck
Have you tried re-extracting the archive to see if it messed up when extracting? Ive had that issue in the past with other games.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
this game can be play with only mouse or one hand tbh so it more of those point and click game, basically grind money buy rice ball then learn all shit before you go out

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, look who's back! It's Alibi and it's particular brand of crappy gameplay!
I wish they would've let artist go and do his own thing already

Reactions: Zippix

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Looks like it needs big titty tag. But mind control humilation, and no NTR like last one that caught my eye I just had to go "wait wait 'obidence camera' and he uses it to have all girls who are hot and made fun of him fuck other dudes, oh no no I could go to dark places but it would be like them being my little pets with tailplugs lapping up a bowl of cum or some shit, not a 'teach you to be too good for my dick, take this stranger who is in shapes dick!' its like bitch she would took that guys dick with a little motivation anyways..."

So yeah got my attention also appears like for once its the guy who does the mind control, and humilates the women. That is important way too many with good tags, its like "yeah sounds great, download! Now hit play! WTF why is mc, being made to wear a cock restraint, oh and now he is in drag, being used as a table, there goes my errection, I should looked into this more first..."
Only a rare breed of people can understand wtf you just said.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Has anybody figured out how to use the SP charge spell? (BTW, the game is pretty decent.)

Nevermind, you have to go to the sleeping screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajleo

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Wow, look who's back! It's Alibi and it's particular brand of crappy gameplay!
I wish they would've let artist go and do his own thing already
Im outta the loop here, been seeing pasturesoft is basically alibi for a while now, are they actually just rebranded? their games always scream alibi lmao but I didn't know they changed names, no wonder it's so alibi
such a waste of good art

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes