bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Im outta the loop here, been seeing pasturesoft is basically alibi for a while now, are they actually just rebranded? their games always scream alibi lmao but I didn't know they changed names, no wonder it's so alibi
such a waste of good art
I'll say one thing, at least they tried to implement decent gameplay mechanics. The game definitely needs a LOT of polish, but the basic gameplay is simple enough not to be frustrating, but complicated enough to be fun. Its also forgiving, which is always a plus in a hentai game. I wish more games would try to be something other than VNs, even if they are sub-par.

Mar 20, 2018
General gameplay tips-

1. Crime mechanics - robbing people increases crime. Forcing guilty people to confess decreases crime. High crime means the ladies don't appear at night, but the rogue does.
2. Learning from the grimore before 12pm costs no hp.
3. A new day restores your MP to full. SP restoration is through the resting screen after learning the skill, doesn't advance time.
4. Going out advances the time slightly.
5. Nothing you do to the girls, money, relationship, food, in the initial loop (loop 0) can be saved. Only grimore progress and dark energy. The day resets on the 17th so you can send the girls to jail on the 17th for maximum efficiency for the scene.
6. You can use mind control on the girls and select cancel to simply lower their resistance and gain some dark energy.
7. Some events need high levels in multiple skills to be successful.
8. Having sex with the girls increases relationship. The highest relationship girl will be your ending if all 3 are your girlfriend (memory edit).

eeeeee66

May 22, 2021
ok, so i'm confused, when I download and extract the game and try to run it, it tells me i'm missing three dll files. I replaced said files and now it says application was unable to start correctly. what in the heckin' is going on?
Try to get a working game that was made on the same program (forgot the name lol) then exctracting this game to the working game folder, i downloaded the game like that and both games work fine

MultiAFAL

Apr 17, 2020
Did this game get a complete art style change/revamp? Because there was a game with a similar name, similar plot and similar storyline before, but the game was very underdeveloped. This looks completely different from what I remember.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Dlsite says DRK story, the title says DKR story, the window says D-story
Pasturesoft really didn't give half a shit about titling their game lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7636K

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
d3dx9_43.dll not found
why is this?
Depending on the updates and other software you have installed, you may be missing some common Direct X components. Please place the contents of the attached .zip file in your system32 folder:
1629541963695.png

Alternatively, you can install the entire legacy DirectX runtime library by downloading the installer directly from Microsoft here:

1. Create a new folder on your desktop named "dx installer"
  2. Run "directx_Jun2010_redist.exe" and choose that new dx installer folder on your desktop
  3. Run "DXSETUP.EXE"

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
General gameplay tips-

1. Crime mechanics - robbing people increases crime. Forcing guilty people to confess decreases crime. High crime means the ladies don't appear at night, but the rogue does.
2. Learning from the grimore before 12pm costs no hp.
3. A new day restores your MP to full. SP restoration is through the resting screen after learning the skill, doesn't advance time.
4. Going out advances the time slightly.
5. Nothing you do to the girls, money, relationship, food, in the initial loop (loop 0) can be saved. Only grimore progress and dark energy. The day resets on the 17th so you can send the girls to jail on the 17th for maximum efficiency for the scene.
6. You can use mind control on the girls and select cancel to simply lower their resistance and gain some dark energy.
7. Some events need high levels in multiple skills to be successful.
8. Having sex with the girls increases relationship. The highest relationship girl will be your ending if all 3 are your girlfriend (memory edit).
If you don't mind I have a question, how did you get you relationship with the girls past acquaintance? I got all the relationship values past 100 by mindcontrolling them into sex and then lowered their resistance the same way, but their status still says acquaintance.
Edit: Nvd, I found the spell, you unlock it during the second loop.

Fooling_around

Jan 26, 2021
I need some help, for some reason the game keeps on opening on the left of my screen and I can't click on anything as i go to the far right, especially the go back button so im basically stuck after the intro. Here's a screenshot of what im seeing, its only this one for some reason

Last edited:

Wyntyrkyng

Jan 11, 2019
I need some help, for some reason the app keeps on opening on the left of my screen and I can't click on anything as i go to the far right, especially the go back button so im basically stuck after the intro. Here's a screenshot of what im seeing, its only this one for some reason
I have the same problem.

n.e.body

May 21, 2021
Anyone able to help me figure out why JoiPlay won't play this? I'm on android, try to load the game into JoiPlay but it keeps telling me "game type not supported"...but it's a .exe file, which has worked for numerous other games..

Reactions: SoulessAkuma
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes