KlinkIsle

Mar 23, 2022
This game was absolutely good! I hope we learn much about the MC's past and more of the fun time scenes of the girls if you know what I mean?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is really an incredible game/story. LazyBloodlines, I raise my skirt and flash my wet frilly panties at you and I assume you have a team, in love and appreciation. The story is outstanding, the renders are fantastic, and the premise of the MC having his two sides visible is simply brilliant. I applaud you folks and you deserve an Oscar. I am currently at the point where he is getting to have Sophia work with him. I'm usually into mostly beautiful renders and lots of sex. Up to this point, not a lot of sex but the story is too intriguing to give up on. I am already captured and want to know what is going on in the story. It is just too enjoyable to put down. I came for the young girls, but, I am hooked, and staying for the story. You guys are awesome sauce. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
This is really an incredible game/story. LazyBloodlines, I raise my skirt and flash my wet frilly panties at you and I assume you have a team, in love and appreciation. The story is outstanding, the renders are fantastic, and the premise of the MC having his two sides visible is simply brilliant. I applaud you folks and you deserve an Oscar. I am currently at the point where he is getting to have Sophia work with him. I'm usually into mostly beautiful renders and lots of sex. Up to this point, not a lot of sex but the story is too intriguing to give up on. I am already captured and want to know what is going on in the story. It is just too enjoyable to put down. I came for the young girls, but, I am hooked, and staying for the story. You guys are awesome sauce. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Awwwwwww, thanks! This would've been a great review, btw :p

We're not a team. I'm just a solo developer. Though I do have a special friend who helps me with proofreading. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Update coming today :)

Hey, just wondering if Lila has any sex scenes in either route yet? Thanks!
Not yet. The school girls are going to have a really slow-burn approach.

What is the Halloween scene? I cant find it.
Where are you at the game? What happens when you talk to your "other self"? :unsure:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Awwwwwww, thanks! This would've been a great review, btw :p

We're not a team. I'm just a solo developer. Though I do have a special friend who helps me with proofreading. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Update coming today :)

Not yet. The school girls are going to have a really slow-burn approach.

Where are you at the game? What happens when you talk to your "other self"? :unsure:
This is where the game ends for me rn: 1674572350872.png
What does the Halloween scene actually include? Maybe Ive had but didnt realize it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DropOutSaga-0.6.9aAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DropOut Saga [Prologue - v0.6.9a] [LazyBloodlines] crunched
DropOut Saga [Chapter 1 - v0.9.0b] [LazyBloodlines] - Compressed

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,61 GB / 373 MB - DropOutSaga-0.6.9a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,59 GB / 358 MB - DropOutSaga-0.6.9a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
LazyBloodlines, I was just thinking about your game and I came to ask about an update and here it was. My panties got wet and sticky instantly, even dribbled on the carpet, damn. Please make Lila one of your prime time players with a bigger role and sexy clothes to wear. Any chance you can find a way to make her related to the MC? That's just me dreaming and my incest kink, kicking in.

Reactions: AJBit
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes