Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i checked every post before writing this(i also had a good laugh XD)

but for future reference LazyBloodlines, don't release a game, without making sure that every route of that release is available, players find it annoying because either corrupts save-files (this is the worst case scenario) when you add the remaining routes, or the players must backtrack(or replay the whole game) just to check every possible choice in a later moment...which can be annoying(how much? Depending on how much backtracking, the players will be "forced" to do)

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
You Liar........
P.S. I think this Dev just not like BIG or Huge boobs :(
View attachment 1922515
How much bigger do you want them to be? Her tits are almost the size of her head :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More "mature" content is coming, though. And a few more cup sizes with it. :sneaky:

What is the management tag about? What are we managing?
Sorry, I didn't add the tags. It was my fault, though. Should've made it clearer in the Genre section. The management elements of the game are not yet present in the game, though they're mentioned. You'll have to keep the reputation of the education facility as high as possible while corrupting the girls inside it. Failing to do so would be game over. Also have to manage the college's finances and grades in order to avoid bankruptcy, which would also mean game over. Though it's mentioned, it's not yet present in the game. I've removed it from the tags! (Now I can do that because of game developer badge, which I couldn't do earlier.)

i checked every post before writing this(i also had a good laugh XD)

but for future reference LazyBloodlines, don't release a game, without making sure that every route of that release is available, players find it annoying because either corrupts save-files (this is the worst case scenario) when you add the remaining routes, or the players must backtrack just to check every possible choice in a later moment...which can be annoying(how much? Depending on how much backtracking, the players will be "forced" to do)
That's actually a pretty solid point of view. I'll try avoiding doing so in next updates to come. Thanks!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sorry, I didn't add the tags. It was my fault, though. Should've made it clearer in the Genre section. The management elements of the game are not yet present in the game, though they're mentioned. You'll have to keep the reputation of the education facility as high as possible while corrupting the girls inside it. Failing to do so would be game over. Also have to manage the college's finances and grades in order to avoid bankruptcy, which would also mean game over. Though it's mentioned, it's not yet present in the game. I've removed it from the tags! (Now I can do that because of game developer badge, which I couldn't do earlier.)
Would it be something that constantly needs to be maintained (stop the story to do something to keep it high for example) or will they rise and fall only through player decisions during the story?

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
The management elements of the game are not yet present in the game, though they're mentioned. You'll have to keep the reputation of the education facility as high as possible while corrupting the girls inside it. Failing to do so would be game over. Also have to manage the college's finances and grades in order to avoid bankruptcy, which would also mean game over. Though it's mentioned, it's not yet present in the game. I've removed it from the tags! (Now I can do that because of game developer badge, which I couldn't do earlier
Is this game gonna be a VN or Sandbox ?
Does future content like management involve grinding Sandbox ?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The artwork... terrible... bye
It is easy to ignore stupid comments in a lot of threads where stupid comments are common and are either ignored or sometimes removed by mods, but this is a singular comment so very stupid in its stupidity that I hope the mods do not delete it just so that multiple people can see it and laugh at the poster and collectively put him or her on their Ignore list. Do better.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It is easy to ignore stupid comments in a lot of threads where stupid comments are common and are either ignored or sometimes removed by mods, but this is a singular comment so very stupid in its stupidity that I hope the mods do not delete it just so that multiple people can see it and laugh at the poster and collectively put him or her on their Ignore list. Do better.
LOL, that's the type of opinions that i refuse to acknowledge, people got mad at me for dismissing them...but my issue is: why writing such opinions AT ALL? i mean, no explanation, no critics, just random hate...thrown in everyone's face just for the hell of it...it sounds childish to me

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Would it be something that constantly needs to be maintained (stop the story to do something to keep it high for example) or will they rise and fall only through player decisions during the story?
I'm planning on adding a few RPG elements to the game. Attributes, such as inteligence, charisma, and what not, which improve your chances of success during some decision during the story. As story progresses and student's corruption increases, grades start falling. You'll be able to help them study in order to improve your inteligence and their grades, preventing the game over. Or you can hack the college's system and risk discovery, which would damage your reputation even further. This is something you choose to do, instead of the story demanding you to do this so that you can progress. As the story story progresses, and corruption increases, you can whore the girls out, get the cash, and invest in the college to keep finances steady. Or you can keep their grades high and attract investors. These are concepts I'm still figuring out on how to add to the game. But mostly this "management" has events in them that add to the story, instead of just pointless griding.

I see voyeurism tag but vaginal sex tag. Is this another game where MC only gets off while watching or does the MC actually participate in the fun stuff?
There's no vag sex yet.

Is this game gonna be a VN or Sandbox ?
Does future content like management involve grinding Sandbox ?
A bit of both. It has some sandbox elements, griding your relation with the girls and steadily building up trust/fear/love/lust, but I'm trying to keep griding as little as possible. And there are events that add to the story during this, instead of just "void" pointless grinding.

Last edited:

Justin monrow

Jul 4, 2022
I'm planning on adding a few RPG elements to the game. Attributes, such as inteligence, charisma, and what not, which improve your chances of success during some decision during the story. As story progresses and student's corruption increases, grades start falling. You'll be able to help them study in order to improve your inteligence and their grades, preventing the game over. Or you can hack the college's system and risk discovery, which would damage your reputation even further. This is something you choose to do, instead of the story demanding you to do this so that you can progress. As the story story progresses, and corruption increases, you can whore the girls out, get the cash, and invest in the college to keep finances steady. Or you can keep their grades high and attract investors. These are concepts I'm still figuring out on how to add to the game. But mostly this "management" has events in them that add to the story, instead of just pointless griding.

There's no vag sex yet. MC definetely will participate if he wishes so. Later on, the MC can whore the girls out. And watch it if he wishes so. Or keep them all to himself. Player's choice, really .
Doesn't that mean there will be optional prostitution and sharing in the game ?
These are not mentioned in the games genre ?
Game could use planned tags like Sandbox , Prostitution which will be later in the game .

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
OK so all the sex scenes at the moment are the girls whit other characters and you only watch?

Feb 17, 2022

There's no vag sex yet. MC definetely will participate if he wishes so. Later on, the MC can whore the girls out. And watch it if he wishes so. Or keep them all to himself. Player's choice, really.

A bit of both. It has some sandbox elements, griding your relation with the girls and steadily building up trust/fear/love/lust, but I'm trying to keep griding as little as possible. And there are events that add to the story during this, instead of just "void" pointless grinding.
Thanks for the response but not a fan of grinding stats and not interested in a sharing/cuck MC.

Good luck with your target market.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
There's no vag sex yet. MC definetely will participate if he wishes so. Later on, the MC can whore the girls out. And watch it if he wishes so. Or keep them all to himself. Player's choice, really.

EDIT 2 Sep 6, 2022: The Dev has furthermore said that there WON'T be sharing of ANY kind going forward (Unless it's girls in his Harem ). So the previous assertions of the 3 letter word or sharing are NULL and VOID-er. There might be a girl or two in a Lesbian relation or experimenting prior to being with MC, but other than that, nothing controversial in terms of Sharing and En Tee Argh! I'm leaving the rest of the message intact for posterity, but will strike it through so that people know that it's old information :)

EDIT: The Dev has REMOVED ALL UNAVOIDABLE SCENES! So my comment below is mostly NULL in VOID. The Dev said their is NO SHARING if you don't want to and that that kind of content won't be available for a LONG while. ALSO, 4-5 of the main six girls WON'T EVER be able to be shared at ALL

I'm getting the feeling that having MC whore out the girls is gonna be most of the content by the end... definitely not a fan of whoring girls out at all, but knowing that most of the content might be that makes it worse.

Also, the heck is this supposed to mean:

There's a moment in the game (so far) when the MC can blackmail one of the girls into blowing her boyfriend or leaving him alone in the room to send nudes to the MC. I really don't think that is tagged as NTR as the MC couldn't care less for this girl.
???? Since when do you blackmail someone into doing something sexual with their partner? Is the MC by default a cuck that likes to watch others have sex? Especially if the girls will be his? I'm confused as to what kind of character you're building here.

Wouldn't it make more sense for MC to blackmail her to give MC a blowjob? Or if that's too fast, wouldn't it make sense for the MC to be involved in some way? I'm confused why the boyfriend has to be involved at all.

Also, if you want the long and short of what NTR means on this site, there will be a million people that can tell you, but basically:

If the girls in the game are people MC will have the option to romance or be involved with and you see them with other characters in a sexual way, it can be tagged as NTR. Generally speaking. Rule of thumb, if a scene in the game is meant to be random sexy scene and you want to avoid the NTR debate, use a random unknown girl. If you WANT to have a Love Interest in the scene, then it's definitely grounds to add the NTR tag. Lastly, Most "vanilla" fans don't like NTR, Sharing, Whoring/Prostitution or Most voyeurism, generally in that order.

It seems Voyeurism is gonna be a big theme here. This is definitely NOT The Headmaster.

Regardless, do what you wish. Just wanted to give you a bit of warning in case you care. If you don't, more power to you. Have a fantastic day and good luck!

Last edited:

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
is this game influenced by the Headmaster?
I hope not.
That Main character is insufferable.

It is a pity nothing has surpassed hentai highschool+ in gameplay and story yet.

I wish the dev good luck in this project.
I will wait until the management part is in.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018

Yep with that I lost all interest ,point less rpg and cuck mc as much as like this kind of art that's a no no .put this under future tags so people can avoid who are not into it rather then getting a nasty surprise .

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
How much bigger do you want them to be? Her tits are almost the size of her head :oops:
lol thats what i was thinking. Honestly it could use a little more small boob love! plus including the "Big Tits" tag doesnt mean they ALL have big tits, so dont worry about that guy. Hopefully more characters with Asuna body type.

Reactions: WakamoSato

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR? Well, that's highly unlikely.

NTR tag is very confusing. Netorare, netori, netorase. Hell, I don't even know the difference. Cheating in this game is more about some of the girls having boyfriends when you arrive, they eventually rather be with MC than their boyfriends. I think NTR tag means the MC is emotionally attached to someone and that someone is stolen from him? If that's so, then it's not going to happen. At least I don't plan to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sent you a DM clarifying the meanings.

But to briefly state what is important, NTR is only Netorare, F95's definition is as such (ignore the part about jealousy though) Netorase is a sub-genre of NTR (Hence some confusino with it meaning Netorase), so that would also be tagged with NTR. (or swinging depending on it's context I guess)

Netori and Reverse-NTR are tagged with cheating and then listed in genre (as they do not yet have their own tag).

So yeah, your game based on what you just described will only ever have Netori, assuming you don't show scenes with boyfriends after MC has an interest in them (without his say so that is, that blackmail example isn't NTR).
Although I wouldn't force any scenes with LI's and their bf if they have one (i.e. make it avoidable not skippable if you do add it), as that doesn't go over very well for people who like harem (assuming you will have a harem route).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes