DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Sharing A Bit Of Progress For The Next Update

Hey, guys! What is up?

Based on your feedback, I thought it'd be nice to have a way to track your progress with the LIs while also having more information about them. This is still a very, very early concept, but I wanted to share how it's been going!

I still have to add Love/Corruption points. And a lot of other variables to it.

I could also have this extra screen to expand on the Lore a bit. It would be quite a nice addition.

Cheers!

1714064126902.png 1714064133453.png

Shimoneta

Mar 26, 2020
I dont think i ever commented on f95zone games, this will be an exception. Bar none the best story i played on this platform. Despite renders require a bit of work, the story is so enjoyable that i think quality of the game can definetly matches it up to best of the best.

Scene quality can be vastly improved on the future endavors, because if this game had visuals like eternum, which seems to follow stylistically similar models it can blow up big time. In any case it may be the single most enjoyable game i played here, and played a lot of them. Posting this up to increase reply count so people can be aware of this game. Great job.

OH also, i have to mention music taste is the bomb in this game for me, have to add.

Reactions: SifRed and kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
at first i thought the game was about someone who dropped out of school boy was i wrong name is very misleading

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Didn't notice a new update till it dropped on itch, instantly made my day. Banger update. Though I cannot lie, I don't really know how to feel about all the beating around the bush with Soph and Ava. While I enjoy the pull it creates between all three (four?) parties involved, I'm feeling like it's starting to pan out a little too long for comfort and the break has to happen soon, before the tension becomes too much to reveal it without it becoming a hinderance to the plot, and/or losing all potential to make an impact.

That said, keep up the amazing work dev! and cheers to good health.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I really love this title and have already played through it several times. Just had a curiosity question as this seems like a popular offering. I've never seen a title which had like.. zero walkthroughs, mods or unlocks of any kind. Not asking for any it just stuck out so I figured I'd ask. Many thanks to the dev for putting out such an enjoyable product.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I'm really glad you like this game, but you don't need a WT for now cuz all your choices doesn't change anything at all for now, just a lil bit change of dialogue.
You know that moment when you can't find your sunglasses and your friend points to the top of your head....

(Thanks man :) )

Reactions: Issac Shafan

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Which character?

Hey, guys! What's up?

Before anything else, I'm letting you know that my PC's internet is dead again. My phone is fine, which is why I can talk with you right now. My power grid is also fine, so I can still work. I'm just letting you guys know that it's a bit difficult to reach me at the moment.

Anyways, let's get to business! I've progressed a LOT with the LI page! I've even made them for the different factions in the game. It's pretty cool! I'm excited to show them as soon as my internet is back to life.

Now, let's talk about the next update. Which girl are you guys more interested in having more scenes with for the next update?

Reactions: RimMYL

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Can someone explain why the game is divided between a "prologue" and another game, forcing us to reinput ALL choices we made before... ?

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So Gentlemen what do you say?
Jasmine:cool:
Asuna :devilish:
Or our lovely Lila?!?!?:giggle:
I like all the college girls and would be happy with content from any. :BootyTime:

With regards to longer term LI, the small head below my belt says Jasmine and Lila but the big head atop my neck keeps saying that Asuna is actually the ideal match for the MC. Smart, connected, perceptive, knows the art of the deal and can kick ass in Kendo. She's more than capable of handling the douches like Choki both mentally and physically too. Heck, promote her to Head Student and she could probably run the school for you when you are away :LOL:.

AsunaSmile1.gif

So the final choice is easy ...... Harem! :KEK:

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
I like all the college girls and would be happy with content from any. :BootyTime:

With regards to longer term LI, the small head below my belt says Jasmine and Lila but the big head atop my neck keeps saying that Asuna is actually the ideal match for the MC. Smart, connected, perceptive, knows the art of the deal and can kick ass in Kendo. She's more than capable of handling the douches like Choki both mentally and physically too. Heck, promote her to Head Student and she could probably run the school for you when you are away :LOL:.

View attachment 3584995

So the final choice is easy ...... Harem! :KEK:
I'm not into this type of girl, but MC is kind of badass and knows how to handle any situation so I think Ryuku(MC) can handle double or triple asuna at the same.:LOL:

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Ryuku(MC) and jasmine is pretty close now, we want scene with jasmine, this li in next update!!!!!
So Gentlemen what do you say?
Jasmine:cool:
Asuna :devilish:
Or our lovely Lila?!?!?:giggle:
imo we need some Julie content, and preferably, soon. I wanna see her come into play in the story as soon as possible cause every other character bar her (and Ashley as of late) have somewhat cemented their role in the story. So I wanna see what route dev goes with her :D

(edited to clean up a brainfart)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes