Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is the next game on my list to play. just quick question I saw on the front page there is a separate download for prologue and chapter 1. Do I need to download both I assume it's included with chapter 1 but wanted to double check

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
This is the next game on my list to play. just quick question I saw on the front page there is a separate download for prologue and chapter 1. Do I need to download both I assume it's included with chapter 1 but wanted to double check
At this point they are separate.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Bit surprised no scenes with any of the girls at the college. Just found this and finished both the prologue and what we have of the main vn. But hopefully we get some content with the girls at the college soon. Ava and Sophia (and the one scene with the german chick) are great, but need more variety

Otherwise great stuff so far, really enjoying it all

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Weekly Report, Some Previews, and ETA

Hey, guys! What's up?!

1717335936777.png

So... Let me respond first to those concerned who have been asking me if everything's alright, considering the volcanoes are active again. There's no need to worry. I think we learned from the previous events. There's been some evacuations, but my area is unaffected. The power grid is stable, and so is my connection. The local government spent every effort on the new, reinforced defensive barriers, and they're doing wonders for now.

Now, let's talk about the game!

1717335945934.png

I admit I was feeling a bit bold with this new update, so I experimented with a different setting for some scenes (as you can see in the preview with Lila and the previous post with Asuna).

Overall, I think it's a good scene showing much about Julie. After all, this update focuses on both Julie and Jasmin.

Julie has been neglected for a long time and is now overdue. But frankly, I couldn't give her a proper scene without first introducing her relationship with Asuna and, most importantly, Jasmin.

This update contains about half the renders of the previous one. Considering I'm aiming for monthly updates, I think that's not bad. Since the antecedent update took me over double the time to finish, I think that's a great workflow. Hopefully, I can maintain the same quality without sacrificing the speed. But, of course, if quality is downgrading, I will choose quality over speed, and I'll take my time fixing any mistake if I ever need to.

1717335956528.png

Having said that, let's talk about an ETA! Early June is definitely a solid schedule. I'm finishing the animations, and that's about it. The biggest improvement on the animations right now is adding SFX and, once again, finding new and better ways to animate the NSFW scenes. (Thanks a lot for the feedback on our Discord server, by the way! It helped a lot!)

I'll post more about some changes for this update over the week. With the exact date, more previews, and some improvements regarding the game's mechanics.

1717335965371.png

Cheers!

1717335988081.png 1717335995338.png 1717336001486.png 1717336009923.png 1717336019834.png

Reactions: Amnezziia
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes