Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
And yet ... you have My New Family in your sig. Not sure I can trust your opinion on artwork.

It sounds like a somewhat interesting take, though pretty close to how The Headmaster plays. But I will d/l and check it out before making a final decision, and then check again in about 3 updates, if my initial opinion is worth it.

It appears not to have the two tags I despise, incest and NTR, so it is definitely worth a look.
Do you consider MNF as terrible artwork?

Reactions: Larry2000

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Do you consider MNF as terrible artwork?
just, very basic Honey Select u.u Average at best, but at the time there weren't many HS1-mods and other kinds of improvement, check The Inn or Pale Carnations for example: Still HS1 but there is an abyss of difference compared to MNF.

and let's stop it here bc we're going seriously OT

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
just, very basic Honey Select u.u Average at best, but at the time there weren't many HS1-mods and other kinds of improvement, check The Inn or Pale Carnations for example: Still HS1 but there is an abyss of difference compared to MNF.

and let's stop it here bc we're going seriously OT
You obviously dont follow MNF. Killer has vastly moved on from the early days. This artwork is terrible because it is very basic and dark. Pale Carnations does not reach MNF levels it is good but nowhere near IMHO. Dont worry I am stopping.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In general you're correct; if anything that would be the protagonist NTRing an NPC.

However... people can get really touchy and intense about this particular trope around here. To the point that some people will argue it's NTR for a girl to be involved with a man before the MC even arrives on the scene. Not a definition that makes sense to me, but it's the kind of thing that sparks thread-locking "discussions".

Some devs find it simpler to just spell out exactly what they mean in a dev note on the original post.
The tag only means jealousy-by-design in the MC from a LI fucking someone else.

I've seen people complain that an MC having a stepdad in a non-incest game counts as NTR. Their fault for not seeing the other tags that match their 'no-nos'.

You Liar........
P.S. I think this Dev just not like BIG or Huge boobs :(
View attachment 1922515

Some of those are quite big. You're just so used to seeing rediculously grotesque size tits in these games that you forgot what actual women's sizes look like.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The tag only means jealousy-by-design in the MC from a LI fucking someone else.

I've seen people complain that an MC having a stepdad in a non-incest game counts as NTR. Their fault for not seeing the other tags that match their 'no-nos'.

Some of those are quite big. You're just so used to seeing rediculously grotesque size tits in these games that you forgot what actual women's sizes look like.
But are sex scenes fo the MC or the majority is the girls whit other guys I get that the MC wants content of the girls to blackmail the fathers of them but if voyeur and sharing is gonna be a big part of this game maybe it's not for me
Aniway I'm gonna give a try later and see for myself Good luck whit the game

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
Realy? Oh.... Realy? Ok, just sample....

Boobs like in this game:

And this is Big Boobs (at least Big, not Huge*):

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
But are sex scenes fo the MC or the majority is the girls whit other guys I get that the MC wants content of the girls to blackmail the fathers of them but if voyeur and sharing is gonna be a big part of this game maybe it's not for me
1657733232826.png

If it has voyeur stuff and isn't tagged, ask for the tag to be added or report it so the mods can add the tag. If it has sharing and isn't tagged, ask for the tag to be added or report it so the mods can add the tag.

You don't need to announce to the world how you're offended a tag was misplaced or forgotten, or worse, might not be present. Ya'll need to slow your roll, and just... chill and just... not. Just not.

Ya'll know you don't need to announce every time a game has content you're not into right? Like, that is a thing you can do?

Realy? Oh.... Realy? Ok, just sample....

Boobs like in this game:

And this is Big Boobs (at least Big, not Huge*):
The girl in the first picture has big breasts. The girl in the second picture has more silicon than a google server farm.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Short answer? No.

Long answer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's optional, yes. I'm fixing some of the tags right. And I'll add planned tags. I'm still getting used to the tools in the forum. I'll fix it ASAP.

Not really. It's optional.

I don't want to give too much spoilers.

I really wouldn't say MC is a cuck. He's not getting off on that and he doesn't have any relationship with any of the girls whatsoever. I mean, if Lex Luthor seduces Louis Lane and fucks her. Who's the cuck, Lex or Clark?

As for the RPG mechanics. For now, girls only have Inhibition and Corruption for stats. Improving your stats only makes the game easier. (Higher charisma equals higher chance of seducing any of the girls, higher corruption increasing during scenes. Higher corruption equals lewder scenes. Lower inhibition equals more public scenes, etc.). It's not necessary. It just adds depth, and allows me to explore and experimentate a few ways to add more scenes. Though this feature is not yet fully implemented. And I'm still thinking about a good way to add this to the game without making it too grindy or boring.

Well, there's no way to please everybody. While I'm still an amateur, I do like darker art ambientation. But I do realize there's plenty to improve.
Look, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth and maybe my first post made it seem that way, but I'll put it straight. Just because something is optional, doesn't mean it's not a big part of the game. I can image a world where MC gets his way and has slept with every girl in the game and he whores them out to others for money/influence/blackmail and I see that since, unlike The Headmaster where the goal isn't to whore them out, but to better them, I see this game going very different in terms of MC related content once the first stage is done.

Also, I get the blackmail part more, but I don't know. Maybe it isn't my kind of game then. If the girl is a love interest then I'm out. I've been burned a lot recently with games like this.

I wish you luck regardless, but one thing, are you also responsible for this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/secrets-of-sorcery-v0-03-0-habardgames.123623/

Habardgames = Lazybloodlines?

The Developer notes are the EXACT same basically.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
View attachment 1923699

If it has voyeur stuff and isn't tagged, ask for the tag to be added or report it so the mods can add the tag. If it has sharing and isn't tagged, ask for the tag to be added or report it so the mods can add the tag.

You don't need to announce to the world how you're offended a tag was misplaced or forgotten, or worse, might not be present. Ya'll need to slow your roll, and just... chill and just... not. Just not.

Ya'll know you don't need to announce every time a game has content you're not into right? Like, that is a thing you can do?

The girl in the first picture has big breasts. The girl in the second picture has more silicon than a google server farm.
I'm always confused by people telling other people not to comment. 1. They're gonna do it anyways, what's the point in telling someone that. 2. You're also replying to someone telling them not to post yet you're replying to them not to reply?

I agree, it does become much to sit through the SAME discussions, the SAME issues, and the SAME back and forth's, but it's a forum, people will always do that, trying to fix people is a fool's errand. As is this reply to you no? ;)

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 1923699

What are you smoking I'm not offended I'm just asking to know if this game is for me or not better safe than sorry I already have bad experiences on games that say That are one thing and its the contrary
I'm what moment I say I want the voyeur and sharing scenes out of the game I just want to know if this gonna be majority of the game or not
If they are the majority this game is not for me I leave and let the people who enjoy the game alone.
For fucks sake this is a forum If I can't ask or post opinions what is the point

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Look, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth and maybe my first post made it seem that way, but I'll put it straight. Just because something is optional, doesn't mean it's not a big part of the game. I can image a world where MC gets his way and has slept with every girl in the game and he whores them out to others for money/influence/blackmail and I see that since, unlike The Headmaster where the goal isn't to whore them out, but to better them, I see this game going very different in terms of MC related content once the first stage is done.

Also, I get the blackmail part more, but I don't know. Maybe it isn't my kind of game then. If the girl is a love interest then I'm out. I've been burned a lot recently with games like this.

It's all good! You can say ask whatever you want! I'd be happy to answer! English is not my first language, so I may fail to communicate sometimes. But I try!:D

I never played "The Headmaster", so I wouldn't say if it's close to the game... But the goal isn't exactly to whore them out. What I'm trying to say is. Every girl will have two routes. Love route, which does not mean MC and the girl will fall madly in love. It's more about they build a relation with trust and affection with each other. In contrast you have the blackmail route, which MC relation with the girls will be based on fear.

And for these two routes, you can decide 3 approaches, and maybe multiple of them.
  • You can increase your relation with one of the girls, and she'll be more prone to accept doing things with you.
  • You can increase her corruption, which makes her more confortable into doing a gangbang scene, for instance. A high relation/low corruption girl would like to be with you only and have a low lust/high passion personality.
  • You can decrease her inhibition, which increases probability of doing lewd scenes in public. It would be possible to find Low relation/high corruption/low inhibition girls in sexual intercourse during classes in the bathroom stall, for instance.

Oh... I've completely forgotten about that. Habardgames is not me.
I've used an accepted game template to make extra sure my thread would follow the rules. I'm changing that ASAP.:oops:

I'm always confused by people telling other people not to comment. 1. They're gonna do it anyways, what's the point in telling someone that. 2. You're also replying to someone telling them not to post yet you're replying to them not to reply?

I agree, it does become much to sit through the SAME discussions, the SAME issues, and the SAME back and forth's, but it's a forum, people will always do that, trying to fix people is a fool's errand. As is this reply to you no? ;)
I always like to read what other people are thinking even if it's utterly nonsense, lol. (Which I'm not saying that's the case)
I don't even mind, people can say whatever they want. I may turn it into valuable feedback.
And I've laughed my ass off on some posts here, lol.

What are you smoking I'm not offended I'm just asking to know if this game is for me or not better safe than sorry I already have bad experiences on games that say That are one thing and its the contrary
I'm what moment I say I want the voyeur and sharing scenes out of the game I just want to know if this gonna be majority of the game or not
If they are the majority this game is not for me I leave and let the people who enjoy the game alone.
For fucks sake this is a forum If I can't ask or post opinions what is the point
They won't be majority. The plan is for you to choose if you turn them into whores or keep them to yourself. See first quote, where I explain the difference between relation, corruption and inhibition in the game.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's all good! You can say ask whatever you want! I'd be happy to answer! English is not my first language, so I may fail to communicate sometimes. But I try!:D
First off, thanks for respectfully answering my questions/concerns and being very detailed.
Second, are you sure English is your second language? You seem to control it VERY well. I think you'd talk circles around more people on this site if I'm being honest.

I never played "The Headmaster", so I wouldn't say if it's close to the game... But the goal isn't exactly to whore them out. What I'm trying to say is. Every girl will have two routes. Love route, which does not mean MC and the girl will fall madly in love. It's more about they build a relation with trust and affection with each other. In contrast you have the blackmail route, which MC relation with the girls will be based on fear.

And for these two routes, you can decide 3 approaches, and maybe multiple of them.
  • You can increase your relation with one of the girls, and she'll be more prone to accept doing things with you.
  • You can increase her corruption, which makes her more confortable into doing a gangbang scene, for instance. A high relation/low corruption girl would like to be with you only and have a low lust/high passion personality.
  • You can decrease her inhibition, which increases probability of doing lewd scenes in public. It would be possible to find Low relation/high corruption/low inhibition girls in sexual intercourse during classes in the bathroom stall, for instance.
Thanks for being so transparent and understanding considering I was very off neutral when I wrote that message. I'm usually more respectful :( My bad.

On to the content itself. As long as I'm not missing too much content by not "whoring" out my girls, then I guess I'm good. Not a fan of seeing girls that are or will be mine with other guys though. I imagine the inflential persons daughter will also be a student and therefore a Love Interest? I hope there are a lot/most virgins in this game. I don't need them in most games, but in these school games, they are the reason I play if there is no Incest.

Oh... I've completely forgotten about that. Habardgames is not me.
I've used an accepted game template to make extra sure my thread would follow the rules. I'm changing that ASAP.:oops:
Haha! No problem! Just put the important information in there and don't be afraid to add a bit of personality. It's YOUR Dev section. I've seen some developers type in "Poop" in there for no reason. Have fun with it.

Thanks for the great response and being so understanding. If you have any questions, let me know :D GOOD LUCK!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Justin monrow

Jul 4, 2022
Is there any girl in this game that is actually a virgin or doesn't have a boyfriend ( before someone roast me I'm not asking them to be virgins ) , So far all girls we are bring introduced except for Julie all have Bf- lisa has Clirt or something and we caught fooling her with him in restroom , and Ashley has / had Tom and he is cheating with Jasmine ( one if the LI / girls ) and kayle MC saved from Roy had one and asuna acts like a slut and is already fawning over MC she literally said he is bigger than his ex when she is blowing MC .
And it's okay if you are in corruption approach with lisa where you blackmail her to give BJ to her Bf , but in inhibition approach where you blackmail her to send her nude pics and after she sends her nude pics , she runs to her Bf and jumps on him and kisses him saying she is horny and do you want me to believe that nothing happened after kissing , at least we didn't have to see him fucking her we are skipped to MC POV . So even in inhibition route there is sharing ?
It seems Prostitution / Sharing is gonna be main fetish of this game . It's okay nothing wrong with that , just it wasn't tagged or in the planned tags when I dl this game . It's added now Gl with your game

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there any girl in this game that is actually a virgin or doesn't have a boyfriend ( before someone roast me I'm not asking them to be virgins ) , So far all girls we are bring introduced all have Bf- lisa has Clirt or something and we caught fooling around in restroom , and amy has / had Tom and he is cheating with Jasmine ( one if the LI / girls ) and girl MC saved from Roy had one and she literally said he is bigger than his ex .
And it's okay if you are in corruption approach with lisa where you blackmail her to give BJ to her Bf , but in inhibition approach where you blackmail her to send her nude pics and after she sends her nude pics , she runs to her Bf and jumps on him and kisses him saying she is horny and do you want me to believe that nothing after kissing , at least we didn't have to see him fucking her we are skipped to MC POV . So even in inhibition route there is sharing ?
It seems Prostitution / Sharing is gonna be main fetish of this game . It's okay nothing wrong with that , just it wasn't tagged or in the planned tags when I dl this game . It's added now Gl with your game
Speak for yourself I"m explicitly asking for them to be Virgins! Where are dem Virgins at!

Yeah! LazyBloodlines Is there gonna be a lot of scenes where the girls compare the MC with other guys? I'm not a fan of that personally, but it can make sense if it's a wife, but with a girl with a boyfriend it's a bit much. Clarification would be cool.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
On to the content itself. As long as I'm not missing too much content by not "whoring" out my girls, then I guess I'm good. Not a fan of seeing girls that are or will be mine with other guys though. I imagine the inflential persons daughter will also be a student and therefore a Love Interest? I hope there are a lot/most virgins in this game. I don't need them in most games, but in these school games, they are the reason I play if there is no Incest.

Thanks for the great response and being so understanding. If you have any questions, let me know :D GOOD LUCK!
Is there any girl in this game that is actually a virgin or doesn't have a boyfriend ( before someone roast me I'm not asking them to be virgins )
For now, there are 6 girls in the game.

Ashley and Lila both have boyfriends. Which you can steal them.
Asuna is single, but not a virgin.
Julie is a virgin and mostly innocent.
Jasmin is the sluttiest, definitely not a virgin.

Justin monrow

Jul 4, 2022
Speak for yourself I"m explicitly asking for them to be Virgins! Where are dem Virgins at!

Yeah! LazyBloodlines Is there gonna be a lot of scenes where the girls compare the MC with other guys? I'm not a fan of that personally, but it can make sense if it's a wife, but with a girl with a boyfriend it's a bit much. Clarification would be cool.
I would prefer / like them to be Virgins for sure but I don't expect all girls in the banner to be like the teacher at that age to be a virgin but here we are introduced around 5 to 6 girls in this version all of them have Bf and are portraited as sluts except for Julie and we are being shown them fooling around for blackmail reason and whats more annoying is during BJ we have to hear kayle talk about her ex and when we talk to their bf we have to hear their sexual history or their sexual conquests and which base they are now with their gf or ex gf . I don't mind optional sharing just in this game seems to be unavoidable or not optional even with choices . Like I said this game doesn't seem to sit well with me with sharing / whoring Lisa in both available choices , I'll check in future if it turns into optional or avoidable for now it's not , I'll try other games in the meantime .

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I would prefer / like them to be Virgins for sure but I don't expect all girls in the banner to be like the teacher at that age to be a virgin but here we are introduced around 5 to 6 girls in this version all of them have Bf and are portraited as sluts except for Julie and we are being shown them fooling around for blackmail reason and whats more annoying is during BJ we have to hear kayle talk about her ex and when we talk to their bf we have to hear their sexual history and which base they are now with their gf or ex gf . I don't mind optional sharing just in this game seems to be unavoidable or not optional even with choices .
I feel you. That would put me off too.

Reactions: mofonistik

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Is there gonna be a lot of scenes where the girls compare the MC with other guys? I'm not a fan of that personally, but it can make sense if it's a wife, but with a girl with a boyfriend it's a bit much. Clarification would be cool.
I would prefer / like them to be Virgins for sure but I don't expect all girls in the banner to be like the teacher at that age to be a virgin but here we are introduced around 5 to 6 girls in this version all of them have Bf and are portraited as sluts except for Julie and we are being shown them fooling around for blackmail reason and whats more annoying is during BJ we have to hear kayle talk about her ex and when we talk to their bf we have to hear their sexual history or their sexual conquests and which base they are now with their gf or ex gf . I don't mind optional sharing just in this game seems to be unavoidable or not optional even with choices . Like I said this game doesn't seem to sit well with me with sharing / whoring Lisa in both available choices , I'll check in future if it turns into optional or avoidable for now it's not , I'll try other games in the meantime .
They don't all have boyfriends, lol. Just two of them. :oops:

The thing with Kayle, though... I feel I leave things too implicit, or perhaps I need to find a better way to transmit what a character is thinking without actually saying it. I mean, Kayle is being sexually harassed, and out of fear her boyfriend fails to defend her. Mc saves her and taker her somewhere safe. She's trying to make herself believe she did the right choice in leaving her boyfriend behind and starts speaking alone during a handjob scene. Where she says you're better than her boyfriend as if that makes her more confortable in doing something with a guy she just met. At first, MC doesn't want the handjob, but when she kneels before him and he can't resist, which is approved by his "evil" personality. The same personality he's trying to get rid off. Then he goes home conflicted.

There won't be a lot of scenes where the MC is compared to another guy, and mostly will be avoidable.

Lighting is bad. When the MC first gets in the classroom its like they are on the surface of the sun. Its so f'ing bright lmfao. Also why do people insist on leaving 1 star reviews on a games first release complaining about missing content and no meaningful choices? Its the first release.. Why would you expect a nearly complete game? Morons always leaving reviews.
Yeah, I'm fixing some of the early renders. I got a lot better though it's not optimal yet.

Better, but not optimal.

Last edited:
Reactions: JGQ
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes