pothb

Jan 28, 2018
If this one fails too, I'll be disappointed. I remember Underboss Life, that had promise, then went into "Lets redo stuff" then disappeared.

EDIT: ....... now that I think about it, this one technically was thinking of redoing stuff too..... though not to the same extreme.

Jun 11, 2023
If this one fails too, I'll be disappointed. I remember Underboss Life, that had promise, then went into "Lets redo stuff" then disappeared.
Hahaha,:ROFLMAO: I saw the exactly same comment in taste of life.
EDIT: ....... now that I think about it, this one technically was thinking of redoing stuff too..... though not to the same extreme.
Making new things are better than rework, I hate dev who's rework again.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
1713635020142.png

Hey, guys! AAAAAAAAAND We're finally here! :)

You guys know everything that has happened to me. I won't expand on that, especially because the spotlight should be on this update. So let's talk about it. But! Just to those who are worried: Things are going back to where they should be. I'm fine! I'm safe! And everything's going back to normal! Thanks SO MUCH for the support! I can't stress that enough! And I know it's very frustrating.

Alright, the BIGGEST thing about this update is how I'm setting up the animations. It's the first time I've used animations outside the NSFW content, and the NSFW content itself has a different sense of continuity. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback on the animations—if they lag, if they're executed correctly, anything.

One thing I have to talk about is that I DO want more NSFW sounds during those scenes. I still haven't found the right way to properly sync them into the animation, and I'm still experimenting with that, so that's a known issue.

Here's the changelog:

• 1000+ renders added
  • Fixed the gallery not properly unlocking the old scenes with Ava.
  • 35 NSFW animations added.
  • I updated how animations are displayed, which should stop the lag in old devices. (The complaints were very isolated, but I'd love some feedback on that.)
  • Fixed a weird bug that would sometimes not display the correct names and nicknames for the characters in case you didn't type anything when you had the chance.
  • Some have said that rolling backward was disabled. I have never deactivated that. So make sure you're downloading the correct OFFICIAL version of the game. Just in case, I've forcefully set the rolling-back option to be True.

Plans for the Future
    • Add a screen to allow the player to change their nicknames. Typing something wrong and having to either restart the game or hack into the variables is a pain in the ass. I know it, you know it.
    • Animated backgrounds for the menus. The current state only displays a cinematic intro. I want every menu to have its own cinematic playing in the background.
    • Repeatable in-game scenes. I like how you can replay them already in the gallery, but I think that the option to, instead of advancing the story, hang out with the LIs for a while is excellent. The challenge would be how to implement this naturally. I'm still thinking about it, though.
    • And by the gods... MONTHLY UPDATES, PLEASE.
      Also, a very important thing. I still don't think I've properly made up for you guys. Although it's nobody's fault (you can't fight nature), I have some plans to help solve that "issue." Just like we added an extra scene for Ava in this update with the help of the Patrons. We'll do something similar again for the next update. And if you guys liked how the new animations are displayed, I have some really cool backstage posts for Patrons Only (NSFW) I'm planning to post next week! Cheers!

• Download Links:
PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
DropOut Saga [v0.9.0b] [LazyBloodlines] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [644 MB]
- - -

Mac [642 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [644 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [642 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Thank you so so so much Bob :giggle::giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

jabberwanker

Feb 22, 2024
I downloaded the org file from Mega and uploaded it to Gofile. Since the Mega links probably are the dev's own uploads, it might be curteous to dl from another link than those, so to not overload the mega links that are supposed to be for his paying patrons.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
on the contrary, as the sole developer of a growing game, I suspect dev is working his ass off.
You suspected right.

For anyone that sees this post, it's the truth. He is constantly thinking about how to improve the game. As a peek behind the curtain, I'll say this.

I've been working as an editor for Lazybloodlines for almost 2 years now even before my own game. And every step of the way, he's been completely dedicated from the beginning. To get this update done, it was daunting. We had so many issues with the internet, it's unreal. I won't go into details but it was a LOT. The whole time he was less concerned about himself and his situation, but for those that played it and wanted to make the best he could after such a long time. Again, I won't share details unless he shares them himself, but trust me, he's dedicated.

Edit: To be clear, I helped him across months for this update.

Jun 11, 2023

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [644 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [642 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Hey bob, how can we get a compressed version of android??? 20240421_002916.jpg

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
noticing that says it is v0.8.7 but the download is correct v0.9.0b. If poster has a chance might want to update that.

1713640417716.png

Love the Game!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Feb 20, 2024
Lesbian content is more about kisses or girl-on-girl action during threesomes+.
The tag is there to warn there's at least some girl-on-girl action, but MC's almost always involved, if that's your question :unsure:
Almost not enough. This is the same as with NTR, i.e. almost avoidable is not enough. But the threesome still goes, but if the two bitches start to play together in bed, the game will leave my computer pretty quickly.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Pardon me for asking but does this game have only male protag or are their female as well. The tags suggest only male.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes