DaDog01

Nov 26, 2018
Tried to download and install the tree Android versions of chapter 1. All were unable to be installed. They all came up as invalid package.

Reactions: xninjas

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Someone suggested going straight into the game without playing the Prologue. What do you think?

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
just play the prologue and ignore the "game mechanics" it didnt work and dev took them out, did a good job too, guy writing is good enough that he doesnt need those mini games to keep the game in a more than decent state.

update, not even a minute in and i can tell is gonna be good, that interaction in the kitchen, although cliche, it was so well executed, good dialogues and a lot of fun.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Almost not enough. This is the same as with NTR, i.e. almost avoidable is not enough. But the threesome still goes, but if the two bitches start to play together in bed, the game will leave my computer pretty quickly.
Lol I understand man but from previous posts by the Creator stated that he has no plans of adding solo girl on girl action, unless it involves the MC. So no need to delete it anytime in the future.:LOL:

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
Almost not enough. This is the same as with NTR, i.e. almost avoidable is not enough. But the threesome still goes, but if the two bitches start to play together in bed, the game will leave my computer pretty quickly.
unless you're bothered by Asuna playing around with the other girls, you're safe. when it comes to actual sex, if the MC ain't in it, it's not gonna be shown or happen. the story is about him, so everything tends to be centered around that.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Just think about a normal life. If I surprised my wife in bed with another woman. It would be cheating anyway and there would be an immediately divorce. How the fuck is it different in games. It's also cheating if bitches fuck each other, because NTR has never been related to gender.
Normal life. Hmm...Well funny story, I had a girl friend I lived with back in the day, that proposed a playful threesome for my B day. (My GF wasn't into GG action...but loved to see me happy, so she proposed this awesome gift to me. It was something she knew I wanted to try.) We first worked out the details, as I wanted us to have rules in place, before it was actually going to happen. Thus avoiding anyone getting hurt.

And a month into the fun, I was starting to feel something was off with her best friend (it was also making my girl a bit uncomfortable with our interactions).

While my GF was at work, her best friend called me up to meet and talk about something that was going on with her. I felt something was a bit off, so I chose to record my conversation when she showed up. Well that bitch first tried to fuck me without the GF present, so I declined right away. Then her true colors came out, and in anger she told me she was actually attracted to with my girl, and that I wasn't good enough for her best friend. And that she wanted her for herself. But little did she know I was recording our conversation, and we had rules in place...so it wasn't ever going to happen. I told her to leave and I'd forget what just happened...and I left it to see how it would pan out. That following weekend both girls came to me to talk...

Well, because I had recorded my rejection with that lesbian bitch, as well as her threats that she was going to say lies to drive a wedge into my relationship. And just after I played the tape, my GF lost it and jumped on her and started punching her ex friend face in...just like an MMA fighter. It was a beautiful site, because I had to pull her off of her or she was going to keep going. But man I really wanted to do it myself, but I don't hit women. And their friendship ended that day, and my girl was sorry she didn't see the signs.

And this is one of the reasons why I'm not a lesbian solo content fan with any of my love interests (or having predatory lesbians in my harems, who are not into the MC first).

(Well story time is now over...kids. :ROFLMAO: )

Regards.

Last edited:

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
You Liar........
P.S. I think this Dev just not like BIG or Huge boobs :(
View attachment 1922515
Not all women look -- or should look -- like Bessie the Cow with forty pounds of blubbery heaving breast tissue sloshing around like a blimp struggling through the night in a tempest. Natural is actually a good look. Don't fret. There are far and away sufficient supplies of bovinic udders bouncing and flapping away almost everywhere you care to look.

Reactions: Boogie and Burgh917

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey bob, how can we get a compressed version of android??? View attachment 3558770
Tried to download and install the tree Android versions of chapter 1. All were unable to be installed. They all came up as invalid package.
Like this?
. Can someone test this android. I just pulled out the images folder, compressed it with 90% and put it back in. But I have no means of testing it tbh.

BurningBright

Dec 21, 2023
Normal life. Hmm...Well funny story, I had a girl friend I lived with back in the day, that proposed a playful threesome for my B day. (My GF wasn't into GG action...but loved to see me happy, so she proposed this awesome gift to me. It was something she knew I wanted to try.) We first worked out the details, as I wanted us to have rules in place, before it was actually going to happen. Thus avoiding anyone getting hurt.

And a month into the fun, I was starting to feel something was off with her best friend (it was also making my girl a bit uncomfortable with our interactions).

While my GF was at work, her best friend called me up to meet and talk about something that was going on with her. I felt something was a bit off, so I chose to record my conversation when she showed up. Well that bitch first tried to fuck me without the GF present, so I declined right away. Then her true colors came out, and in anger she told me she was actually attracted to with my girl, and that I wasn't good enough for her best friend. And that she wanted her for herself. But little did she know I was recording our conversation, and we had rules in place...so it wasn't ever going to happen. I told her to leave and I'd forget what just happened...and I left it to see how it would pan out. That following weekend both girls came to me to talk...

Well, because I had recorded my rejection with that lesbian bitch, as well as her threats that she was going to say lies to drive a wedge into my relationship. And just after I played the tape, my GF lost it and jumped on her and started punching her ex friend face in...just like an MMA fighter. It was a beautiful site, because I had to pull her off of her or she was going to keep going. But man I really wanted to do it myself, but I don't hit women. And their friendship ended that day, and my girl was sorry she didn't see the signs.

And this is one of the reasons why I'm not a lesbian solo content fan with any of my love interests (or having predatory lesbians in my harems, who are not into the MC first).

Regards.
bro crawl back to reddit...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hmm...I noticed this version is also being posted as a beta release. But most other previous releases have been beta up until v0.6.9a, which was the last alpha released.

Will all releases going forward, be perpetual beta releases? This could be an issue with wt mod creators, as most don't like creating wt mods for beta releases.

Regards.
From my understanding, all beta means is there might be changes going forward where they might happen. He releases the "beta" on his patreon first and then releases on F95zone a few weeks later for everyone here. The full release is when he feels that version won't change.

He never told me directly, but that's what I get. I've never really played the full release though, it's both a privilege and a curse (I'm his editor). :ROFLMAO:

As for this releasing as beta is because it was leaked :whistle: Though we polished it up pretty well we hope. Fingers crossed!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game is introducing way too many side characters instead of focusing on the students of the academy. Choices seem to be less and less with each version. Not to mention the increasing number of flashbacks is not really my cup of tea imo. Classic version of VN creep which happens when the dev has no clear structure and guidelines of what he wants his game to be and what it isn't.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018

Regards.
Well damn :LOL::LOL:

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes