AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
So, I just played the new version and none of that the bad stuff happens in the Love Path. There is no longer any forced sex scenes and the girls are all cute. Nothing bad yet. So no forced BJ. I'd suggest you give it another shot. I played the earlier version previous to this and the forced content would have made me give it like a 2 star. Now, I'd give it 4 star for the content and another 0.5 stars for potential. I've talked to the Dev a little in DM's and they said that even if there ARE sharing/whoring scenes, they wouldn't be with characters that wouldn't make sense such as the main 4-5 girls or so. I'm pretty sure the game is FAR away from ANY scenes like that if at all. For example, 4 girls I know off the top of my head would NEVER do it. Confirmed by Dev :)

On the subject of the Blackmail path, even in that path you can choose to NEVER share the girls. It's mostly just a darker path where you can be more ruthless to the girls. Just thought that you should give it a shot. The girls are cute and while it does have sandbox, there isn't any grind yet. If you don't know what to do, go into the office and ask your "other self".

I do want to give LazyBloodlines some big respect on this new version of the game. They really listened to feedback, especially my big block of text about En Tee Argh. They felt like they NEEDED certain scenes, so they tried to shoehorn it in, but now they are taking it organically without forcing anything. ALL my problems with the game have gone away. I'll amend my previous comment cause it was overly negative at the content AT THE TIME.
Hi Larry , one quick question - is there any option to skip or avoid jasmin scene ? I don't care whether she is a LI or not , I don't like voyeurism where we have to watch sex scenes other than MC .

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi Larry , one quick question - is there any option to skip or avoid Ashley scene ? I don't care whether she is a LI or not , I don't like voyeurism where we have to watch sex scenes other than MC .
Ashley? From my understanding she NEVER had a sex scene. I think you mean Jasmin, but that content was remade in this version. Ash is a virgin and doesn't just blow guys for no reason. As I said, I haven't played the Blackmail path as I'm not interested, but I might in the future since the Dev said you DON'T have to share ANYONE.

In fact, let me tell you something great that the Dev did that I REALLY appreciated. I complained earlier about a scene done with a girl named Kayle. She's supposed to be almost raped by a dude after 5 of his goons take her away from her boyfriend who failed to defend her (against 5 guys!) You manage to get out of the sticky situation and save her boyfriend and eventually her. in the original version the MC is able to take her to a safehouse with the intention of keeping her safe. In the OLD version, she talks about how you're a real man and her boyfriend was weak for not being able to save her (FROM 5 GUYS MIND YOU!) and she talks about "rewarding you" with a blowjob and sex AFTER she was almost RAPED! (I played that version a week or so ago, so I forgot about the sex part). Anyway, she seems kind of a jerk/hoe. HOWEVER, in the NEW version, after the Dev had a serious think, they changed it so that the scene plays MUCH differently. First off, she actually acts like someone that was almost raped. She's scared, she's in trauma and she is scared of the MC as much as she was the would-be rapist. The MC sees this and doesn't lose his cool. He mentions her boyfriend and she immediately is worried about him. The MC has seen some shit in his life and has the experience and calm demeanor to give her space.

MUCH different take to the original. It's just better pacing/writing over all. So I'd suggest you give it a shot. One thing I love about this game is that I love the stylistic lighting. Not all Honey Select games use such high contrast. It makes them look stylish like a Tarantino Film or something. It reinforces the dark moments and makes them look cooler. Also, when the girls blush (ASH! :love: ) they have a deep red and cute face :D

Anyway, I'd recommend it.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
There's an unavoidable hj/bj, but not with a LI.
I'm confused, what changed? Was she always going to be a non Li or was that something you considered after the last update. Is that scene still present Or did it change to something that happened offscreen still plot relevant.

I'd like to know if there's an Off switch for Jasmine, Can she be avoided entirely? I want no scenes of her throughout my playthrough. I'm not interested in slut/whore Li's. I doubt there's going to be much romance with her knowing the way her character is portrayed so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm confused, what changed? Was she always going to be a non Li or was that something you considered after the last update. Is that scene still present Or did it change to something that happened offscreen still plot relevant.

I'd like to know if there's an Off switch for Jasmine, Can she be avoided entirely? I want no scenes of her throughout my playthrough. I'm not interested in slut/whore Li's. I doubt there's going to be much romance with her knowing the way her character is portrayed so far.
I'm still here, so I'll answer it. Changed are a few scenes, some for clarity, others for pacing/writing issues and the biggest one, the Jasmin BJ scene has been completely redone. It's gone as it was. There is now a new scene that is NO WHERE near as bad. If you are like me and are VERY against others touching your LI's I'll put the content on a spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as the Love Interest question, I don't know 100% what the Dev wanted to make her a Love Interest or not back then, but I'm pretty sure she's a Love Interest now, and as I just put in the spoiler: Ungroped She does have a darker backstory, so she's been through stuff. She's not a virgin if that bothers you. But most of the girls in this game are virgins. Nothing happens offscreen from my understanding, so you're good about that. The past is the past though, so if that bothers you, you don't have to follow Jasmin's path in the future I guess. Currently she has NO content besides that event, so you won't have to worry about it anyway.

There are ZERO scenes in the Love Path that I saw as even remotely bad against your Love Interests. All the girls are fine :)

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020

I guess that's kinda my fault for interpreting "Love Interest" literally, since I'm not a native english speaker :p
At the time, I thought "LOVE INTEREST" was literally "Someone who's the MC is in love with". Or someone who's the MC already is with.

If the MC can be with her in the future? Of course!
Can you avoid her scenes? Yes!
Will there be any unavoidable scenes? Nope!

In the first week in the game you're basically meeting the girls. The girls' stories are kinda intertwined with each other. But later on you get to progress most of their stories individually. So you can avoid any girl you don't like ;)

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This game looks like it could have potential. The back and forth of the MC arguing with his alter gets annoying at times, but I like the basic premise of the story and it looks like it could an interesting direction.

I played up until it said "blackmail routes are being rewritten" and that they are not available now. Since the blackmail route is literally the only reason I even considered playing this game I saved and quit as there was no reason to continue. Hopefully they will become available soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
This game looks like it could have potential. The back and forth of the MC arguing with his alter gets annoying at times, but I like the basic premise of the story and it looks like it could an interesting direction.

I played up until it said "blackmail routes are being rewritten" and that they are not available now. Since the blackmail route is literally the only reason I even considered playing this game I saved and quit as there was no reason to continue. Hopefully they will become available soon.
Next update! ;)

Reactions: fulipe

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I remember seeing this game first in when it came out but never played it because of the content Jasmin had back then, but still downloaded it for playing later but...kinda forgot it was on my data space.
Now I saw this game got a update and to my surprise even the Jasmin scene got a rework, perhaps her whole character arc ?
Who knows but because of that I tried it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gonna be honest, the biggest problem in this game is the Sandbox.
I really liked the characters, (Even the old Jasmin but the approach should have been better imo) and how MC acts arround them. Its kind a mix of "real behaviour" and some romance tropes and spiced up with some drama ( no BS drama right now).
This is where the game really shined in my eyes and since the models look good for HS1/HS2 game, lighting but the somewhat blurred renders.

I like Sandbox games but right now there is not much to do. There are scenes, all of them are SFW (because its still in the very beginning of the story) and I hope it wont rush sex scenes like in the first release. But the scenes are lacking in quantity.
The handful you have are pretty well done, you really can get a good grip of the girls but they are short.
I saw Dev. wants to fill it with random events to make the world believable/lively and perhaps this is a good option.
And if Dev. really wants to make a Sandbox im fine with it, but how I see it many people would just ignore or dont even continue playing because of it, which is kinda a shame since the story so far is worth the grind.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
(Yes im one of these NTR haters but her scene was "light" and short. By all means no NTR but still where I would agree people not liking seeing it. IMO, all what needed to be changed, or in this case, just to add some more dialog of her saying that the guy she was sucking off had a small dick, he didnt looked as good as MC but she have him now etc. Something that the Player dosent give up on her right now this early on (Hence the post of some people already asking if you can avoid her).

Now I hear she got a rework but had a dark past. I like both versions so im interested where it will be going. I dont mind some "bait" of girls getting into danger and the current update made it really good (Kayle scene compared to the old version)
Interesting. I personally think the new version is just as good EVEN better than the original in intent. I also gave the Dev feedback about the scene and made light suggestions how to alter slightly to be a bit more palatable. However, they choose to go in this direction unprompted. As I see it, while it's light, it reinforces what I think the Dev wanted to get across which is that Jasmin is selfless and good big sister. She tries to use her body to help her little sister which unlike her, has lived a peaceful life with little to no problems. The old scene didn't help reinforce any of these things. It felt like a scene JUST to have a scene. The original scene didn't give her ANY power or agency as a "slutty" character, rather it was morel like she was a victim. We can talk all day about which is a better and more interesting point, but most people playing aren't gonna be pissed that a Love Interest isn't Unavoidably being abused.

As far as the Dark past goes, I think she was always meant to have a dark past, at least according to the Dev. They just chose to make the new bathroom scene focus on something positive in Jasmin rather than a negative one.
I gonna be honest, the biggest problem in this game is the Sandbox.
I really liked the characters, (Even the old Jasmin but the approach should have been better imo) and how MC acts arround them. Its kind a mix of "real behaviour" and some romance tropes and spiced up with some drama ( no BS drama right now).
This is where the game really shined in my eyes and since the models look good for HS1/HS2 game, lighting but the somewhat blurred renders.
I kind of agree with you about Sandbox, but the thing I had to do is step back for a second. After talking to the Dev a bit, it's pretty clear that the main purpose of the game IS the sandbox not necessarily the story being told. They like the progression and the "gameplay" loop. The events and story were MEANT to be Sandbox in nature. So even though a visual novel is better for telling a story, I don't think that the Dev wants to JUST tell a story, but an experience as well. This is MOSTLY conjecture on my part. I'm not in their head, but from the back and forths we've shared that's what I got.
DUDE! I LOVE the lighting in this game. Stylistically I really appreciate it! Honestly, it's the biggest reason I'm so into the girls. They just POP in the scenes. They look more unique to me even though at the end of the day, it's still just Honey Select. My favorite girl is Lila so far, but I think Ash wins my award for best Blusher :love: when you pick her up and take her to the nurses room!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't keep looking because you have already found someone who cares.

For my part I am only interested in the love routes, so the fact that the blackmail routes are being rewritten doesn't affect my game.

On the other hand, LazyBloodlines, what exactly is the use of discipline in the game?

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
On the other hand, LazyBloodlines, what exactly is the use of discipline in the game?
Discipline measures how much the students are focused on their school performance. If overall discipline is low, students tend to no study, skip class, etc. Which lowers their grades, which will cause the college to lack investors. Bankruptcy and having the students fail their classes will make you lose the game.

For instance, in Lila's pool scene. You can let her win, and she'll feel like she does not have to train as much, because she beat someone twice her size. This will lower overall discipline, but she'll feel better for it. Or you can win and show she still has much to improve, which will get her to train harder.

FOR NOW, discipline doesn't do much. But once the second week in the game is finished, discipline, popularity and fear will start to affect the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Discipline measures how much the students are focused on their school performance. If overall discipline is low, students tend to no study, skip class, etc. Which lowers their grades, which will cause the college to lack investors. Bankruptcy and having the students fail their classes will make you lose the game.

For instance, in Lila's pool scene. You can let her win, and she'll feel like she does not have to train as much, because she beat someone twice her size. This will lower overall discipline, but she'll feel better for it. Or you can win and show she still has much to improve, which will get her to train harder.

FOR NOW, discipline doesn't do much. But once the second week in the game is finished, discipline, popularity and fear will start to affect the game.
Ok, so I guess I'm interested in upload it and I guess the popularity too. I'm not sure about fear. If it's to dominate LIs, I'd rather avoid it, but if it helps scare other guys, then I like it. I'm only interested in the love routes, and I'm not going to play the blackmail routes. (Although I don't mind blackmailing other guys into leaving the LIs alone or to get whatever it's that those who sent the MC there want, as long as the blackmail doesn't include anything even remotely sexual with the LIs, of course)

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Ok, so I guess I'm interested in upload it and I guess the popularity too. I'm not sure about fear. If it's to dominate LIs, I'd rather avoid it, but if it helps scare other guys, then I like it. I'm only interested in the love routes, and I'm not going to play the blackmail routes. (Although I don't mind blackmailing other guys into leaving the LIs alone or to get whatever it's that those who sent the MC there want, as long as the blackmail doesn't include anything even remotely sexual with the LIs, of course)
Fear measures how much the students fear your wrath. Fear helps your students stay in line, raising discipline every week. But it also lowers your popularity. It also affects how students treat you. In a high popularity-low fear playthrough, students may treat you as a friend. High fear playthrough will make the students be quiet around you an treat you formally, such as calling you sir, Headmaster, etc.

Love route is about being somewhat of a protective figure for the LIs. You build trust and a relationship with them. You won't blackmail them, but you still probably will blackmail someone else to protect the LIs.

Blackmail route, though, as the name says, is about blackmailing the LIs into making sexual actions with the MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fear measures how much the students fear your wrath. Fear helps your students stay in line, raising discipline every week. But it also lowers your popularity. It also affects how students treat you. In a high popularity-low fear playthrough, students may treat you as a friend. High fear playthrough will make the students be quiet around you an treat you formally, such as calling you sir, Headmaster, etc.

Love route is about being somewhat of a protective figure for the LIs. You build trust and a relationship with them. You won't blackmail them, but you still probably will blackmail someone else to protect the LIs.

Blackmail route, though, as the name says, is about blackmailing the LIs into making sexual actions with the MC.
I'm more about popularity than fear. And certainly, while I don't want to blackmail the LIs, I don't mind doing it to protect them or blackmail other people to achieve the goals the MC has (as long as the MC doesn't use sexualy the LIs for this).

EDIT:

I just finished this update, and so far I have to say I'm liking it.

Last edited:

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm more about popularity than fear. And certainly, while I don't want to blackmail the LIs, I don't mind doing it to protect them or blackmail other people to achieve the goals the MC has (as long as the MC doesn't use sexualy the LIs for this).
Then I think you'll enjoy Love Route the most ;)

Reactions: EJW and BlasKyau

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Game seems it was originally intended for one thing, then suddenly changed direction. That beginning scene with the girl on the train seems out of place. Like we were about to be given a choice to do something, but just randomly cuts to another scene.

Shame. Would've been cool.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes