applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
NTR? Well, that's highly unlikely.

NTR tag is very confusing. Netorare, netori, netorase. Hell, I don't even know the difference. Cheating in this game is more about some of the girls having boyfriends when you arrive, they eventually rather be with MC than their boyfriends. I think NTR tag means the MC is emotionally attached to someone and that someone is stolen from him? If that's so, then it's not going to happen. At least I don't plan to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I usually just refer to VNDB for my tagging needs its really a great source for figuring out all the different flavors of NTR and netori. The problem with using cheating tag originally was how its was unclear who was doing the cheating. Though from what I read it seems they are trying to make cheating this sites equivalent of netori (but take that with a grain of salt, I still dig through NTR tags to try and find netori despite it being the opposite). Also the last bit you described there would be netori.

I know you said raptus level rape probably won't be a thing. But will it take other forms other than blackmail like the weird ahegeo rape thing they seem to do in things like Taimanin? Not asking for it as I'm not a fan of that, just curious since I lean more towards Blackheart and deviant anomalies with a dash of Euphoria when it comes to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I usually just refer to VNDB for my tagging needs its really a great source for figuring out all the different flavors of NTR and netori. The problem with using cheating tag originally was how its was unclear who was doing the cheating. Though from what I read it seems they are trying to make cheating this sites equivalent of netori (but take that with a grain of salt, I still dig through NTR tags to try and find netori despite it being the opposite). Also the last bit you described there would be netori.

I know you said raptus level rape probably won't be a thing. But will it take other forms other than blackmail like the weird ahegeo rape thing they seem to do in things like Taimanin? Not asking for it as I'm not a fan of that, just curious since I lean more towards Blackheart and deviant anomalies with a dash of Euphoria when it comes to that.
I've never played Taimanin, Blackheart or Deviant Anomalies, so I wouldn't know :p
If you could explain.... :whistle::coffee:

Caught 2 typos while playing the game:
I'll wait for more!
Fixed! Thanks! :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

According to the forum rules, tags should be used like this:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

From what I have seen, cheating is usually included in the forum when it's the MC who cheats the LIs.

EDIT:

Ok, after testing the update, the changes and the added scene are fine. It's not much of a change for the route I follow, in any case, but I liked them.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 1925992

Features:

• This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game DropOut Saga! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.
  • An optional cheat menu has also been added.

• Shawn's Improvements:
    • Improved the dialogue UI by making the hud more minimal, making the textbox smaller (can be toggled on/off in Mod settings)

https://f95zone.to/threads/dropout-...mprovements-cheat-mod-0-1a-shawnchapp.123853/
Hmmm... yeah, that "alt" dialogue box doesn't look familiar at all :/
_improved_ui.png
Regards.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm... yeah, that "alt" dialogue box doesn't look familiar at all :/
View attachment 1964998
Regards.
ya just the box i use in everything for years now and what alot of others use too Lol, no need for stylish textboxes Lol i mean all did was select the curved retanagle tool in paint and bam done Lol

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sure someone said something similar, but I'll say it anyway since I'm too lazy to search.

But theres a bug. Calling Lily and Ash to your office on day 1 doesn't actually advance time. Leaving you about 4 time slots remaining. Your only options are to either grind Ash up another 4 points through the same line of dialogue or go home prematurely. But going home causes another bug which ultimately forces you into an endless loop of "it's time to go home" - "Go home" - "it's too early to go home".

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm sure someone said something similar, but I'll say it anyway since I'm too lazy to search.

But theres a bug. Calling Lily and Ash to your office on day 1 doesn't actually advance time. Leaving you about 4 time slots remaining. Your only options are to either grind Ash up another 4 points through the same line of dialogue or go home prematurely. But going home causes another bug which ultimately forces you into an endless loop of "it's time to go home" - "Go home" - "it's too early to go home".
After 11 a.m you can call Lila back into your office (blackmail route). See if that's not what's been missing! :p
I've tried both routes now and it seemed fine. Does the "Talk to my otherself" option not tell you anything of what you should do? :D
Just checking out if that's it!

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
After 11 a.m you can call Lila back into your office (blackmail route). See if that's not what's been missing! :p
I've tried both routes now and it seemed fine. Does the "Talk to my otherself" option not tell you anything of what you should do? :D
Just checking out if that's it!
I'm sure that works (already deleted the game after completing it), but I took the love route. Should have mentioned that previously, my bad. Sorta forgot about it.

• Yay, new update!

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I've never played Taimanin, Blackheart or Deviant Anomalies, so I wouldn't know :p
If you could explain.... :whistle::coffee:
So what I'm hearing is you did play Euphoria? :sneaky:

Taimanin and a lot of others like it are full of the trope where they don't want sex but then they get raped and the sex feels amazing so suddenly all they slobbering cock-hungry sluts. That and they all seemed to be mind-broken at the end of it and they end up enjoying getting raped. Which I wouldn't mind if it weren't so overdone.

Blackheart games tend to have a lot of either rape, unwilling sex (asleep or blackmail), and sometimes a dash of violence. Often times the MC forces himself on someone and there is sometimes screaming involved other times quite sobbing, and often times begging. Not for the faint of heart. I do like it in small doses.

Deviant anomalies only really had two rape scenes one where you and a girl are drunk but you considerably less so. The scene involved degrading and watersport. The other one was when a "nun" (not really a nun) letter you have your way with her to secure an alliance she didn't enjoy it but she went along.

According to the forum rules, tags should be used like this:

View attachment 1964667

View attachment 1964668

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

From what I have seen, cheating is usually included in the forum when it's the MC who cheats the LIs.
Oh how did you do the thing you did with the tag definitions? Yes I am aware of that but the thing is while netori is included in cheating, most of NTR would still fall under cheating as it is currently defined.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So what I'm hearing is you did play Euphoria? :sneaky:

Taimanin and a lot of others like it are full of the trope where they don't want sex but then they get raped and the sex feels amazing so suddenly all they slobbering cock-hungry sluts. That and they all seemed to be mind-broken at the end of it and they end up enjoying getting raped. Which I wouldn't mind if it weren't so overdone.

Blackheart games tend to have a lot of either rape, unwilling sex (asleep or blackmail), and sometimes a dash of violence. Often times the MC forces himself on someone and there is sometimes screaming involved other times quite sobbing, and often times begging. Not for the faint of heart. I do like it in small doses.

Deviant anomalies only really had two rape scenes one where you and a girl are drunk but you considerably less so. The scene involved degrading and watersport. The other one was when a "nun" (not really a nun) letter you have your way with her to secure an alliance she didn't enjoy it but she went along.
And all of this explains why I don't play those games.

Oh how did you do the thing you did with the tag definitions? Yes I am aware of that but the thing is while netori is included in cheating, most of NTR would still fall under cheating as it is currently defined.
They are screenshots made with Lightshot.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
this game is a little broken 1st I spent a lot of time stuck because the game decided to bug and one event didn't start. then when you take the girl home a lot of stuck in black screens. I've been constantly loading saves :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
this game is a little broken 1st I spent a lot of time stuck because the game decided to bug and one event didn't start. then when you take the girl home a lot of stuck in black screens. I've been constantly loading saves :rolleyes:
Could you please inform where exactly? :unsure:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Could you please inform where exactly? :unsure:
the event was after talking to the girls in the cafeteria a friday the 5th. I should go home and find a girl but the event wouldn't start and the game was always stuck in the same day after going home. had to load an old save

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
the event was after talking to the girls in the cafeteria a friday the 5th. I should go home and find a girl but the event wouldn't start and the game was always stuck in the same day after going home. had to load an old save
Could you please provide a save file? :confused:

Nevermind. I found out what it is. If you follow the "Talk to my other self", the game runs perfectly. But there's a bug if you don't speak to lila on the first day at college if you take the love route. I'm fixing it!

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
and by the way to the black screens I noticed now that when I do alt+tab to exit and return to the game the black screen disappears and the game starts working again. weird:WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I had saved over but I managed to reproduce.
I should have chosen "Let`sjust walk around" but if you choose "Let`s find Lila" it gets bug like in save
Fixed! Thanks! :D
I'm uploading the fixed version right now! :)

and by the way to the black screens I noticed now that when I do alt+tab to exit and return to the game the black screen disappears and the game starts working again. weird:WaitWhat:
I think it's one of the cutscenes. They have a two-second delay to adjust the music/sound :p
I'll find a better way to do it. :whistle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fiufia
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes