"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
DropOut Saga [v0.3.1a Alpha] [LazyBloodlines] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,75 GB / 279 MB - DropOut-0.3.1a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,74 GB / 264 MB - DropOut-0.3.1a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,9% of the original size, image/video quality 95%/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Question i noticed alot was added to the "script" but not alot of it was accessible to the player for example completely stripping Ava and the bath scene just wondering if there is a reason for this or just an over sight and forgetting to uncomment it out

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Please tell me if we do Ava's good path she'll be an LI. I adore her and want to protect her and she deserves nothing but undying love and affection.

Reactions: Larry2000
Feb 3, 2021
Can we get either named saves or a phone to check what path we are on with the girls? I've got a save for each but I also that without same what to check I know that I'll forget which is which.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Question i noticed alot was added to the "script" but not alot of it was accessible to the player for example completely stripping Ava and the bath scene just wondering if there is a reason for this or just an over sight and forgetting to uncomment it out
That scene was supposed to go with this update. But I'm still not satisfied with it yet and I want to polish it a bit more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me if we do Ava's good path she'll be an LI. I adore her and want to protect her and she deserves nothing but undying love and affection.
She will, but you're in for a surprise :p

Can we get either named saves or a phone to check what path we are on with the girls? I've got a save for each but I also that without same what to check I know that I'll forget which is which.
Yup! I'm developing that! It's just not how I wanted it right now. It'll probably be available in the next update! :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
That scene was supposed to go with this update. But I'm still not satisfied with it yet and I want to polish it a bit more.

She will, but you're in for a surprise :p

Yup! I'm developing that! It's just not how I wanted it bo right now. It'll probably be available in the next update! :whistle::coffee:
who is the white haired girl?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I love how people asked if girls are virgins, because it's a school setting. But no one asked why game has superpowers tag.
Can you enlighten me on this. :unsure:
Game looks good so far, I'll definitely try it.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes