Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Ava's introduction was done in a way I don't think I've ever seen done in a VN before, it was good and hopefully we see a lot more of her, Sophia seems like she will be a lot of fun, another short but good update, really interested to see where the story takes us on this one.

yuhuahuang

Mar 5, 2019
Why can't you go back to school to continue playing after that little story, but just end and go back to the main page

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I love how people asked if girls are virgins, because it's a school setting. But no one asked why game has superpowers tag.
Can you enlighten me on this. :unsure:
Game looks good so far, I'll definitely try it.
I've asked around and while it does not fit in the usual "superpower" setting, like having superheroes and supervillains, the MC has a condition that allows him to have a somewhat inhumane resilience/strength that would be considered a "superpower" of sorts.

in the menu?
That's ashley. But I guess it's just the lighting. Her hair is blue-green ish...

Can you upload the 32bit version? , the game is lagging for me.
Didn't think there were still 32bit systems :oops:
Ren'py has removed its support for 32bit systems, but I can try making a port later.

Ava's introduction was done in a way I don't think I've ever seen done in a VN before, it was good and hopefully we see a lot more of her, Sophia seems like she will be a lot of fun, another short but good update, really interested to see where the story takes us on this one.
Hopefully in a good way :p

Why can't you go back to school to continue playing after that little story, but just end and go back to the main page
The first week is kinda an introduction to the game. Not all functions are available yet. Next update you'll get back to school. :D

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Taimanin and a lot of others like it are full of the trope where they don't want sex but then they get raped and the sex feels amazing so suddenly all they slobbering cock-hungry sluts. That and they all seemed to be mind-broken at the end of it and they end up enjoying getting raped. Which I wouldn't mind if it weren't so overdone.
This is a kind of rape is common in hentai, where the horror of the rape isn't so much being forced as it is being revealed to be horny and enjoying sex. Where the victim will repeatedly cry things like "No, don't do that, if you do it like that I will cum!!!". Now, like you, I don't mind the odd victim enjoying the rape sexually, either during the rape (can happen, read a court case once where the victim described having an orgasm due to the rape) or afterward, because the vicitm is attracted to the dominance and brutality of the rapist (probably more common in real life). But it shouldn't be *every* or even most victims, because then it just becomes ridiculous. And regardless, it shouldn't be done in the hentai style, unless a good explanation is given for why the vicitm is acting so weirdly.

There is a lot of middle ground I think works fine. Where for instance the rapist and the victim has an actual sexual relationship of some sort and the rapist takes a consentual encounter a couple of notches to far and the victim accepts it because of the nature of their relationship (which could be based on blackmail or simply on the rapist dominance). Typical examples:
- pushing her head down on the his cock and gagging her while she is giving him a blowjob and when she is let up and start protesting his treatment of her, he pushes her down again, cutting her off before she can finish the sentance
and
- ramming himself deep and hard despite her asking him to be gentle and/or her protesting because it hurts when he batters her cervix.

In my mind, having a lot of variation is how you make it really good.

Reactions: applepie68

jaka

May 16, 2017
While the story is not super, it does get my attention. Been reading so many underdog protagonist VNs lately that seeing a MC which kicks ass is just a good change of pace. Hopefully he will keep that badassery forever.

Reactions: Adachi Aqua

LolTard

May 25, 2018
I am getting almost no sex content. I have seen Jasmine's boobs when the other guy gropes her. That's it. Is that all? or am I missing something?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just finished this Update and I gotta say, I'm really enjoying this pace of the game. It's a game that has a big toe into the waters of mafia, while also staying true to the School setting. This new update saw us away from the school for its entirety which is a nice change of pace/location.

The introduction to Ava and Sophia was a breath of fresh air to the normal student archetypes in this game. Ava is a strange one and also pretty mysterious. She's got this unknowable factor so far because of how she's introduced, but also cute and lovable. I just recently played the Headmaster and she reminded me of Rachel's submissiveness. This game isn't really the anywhere near that game in terms of direction, but it just reminded me of it.

The other new character they added was Sophia and she's a firecracker. At first it seems like she'll be a stereotypical promiscuous girl, but as it moves along, she's just a very confident and loyal woman. She and the MC have a very close history that is strange to me. This update reveals that the MC, who to this point seemed an island that was isolated from everyone, has someone out there for him. At the very least she's an outlet where he can let off some of his thoughts onto. If not his thoughts something else ;) What I liked particular about her though is the writing. Not just WHAT she said, but how natural the banter was. She does do something VERY bold and I was like "THIS CRAZY BITCH!" followed by "I LIKE her!" :ROFLMAO:

All in all it was short in terms of content, but the length of the scene it self was rather substantial. It's the longest scene in the game by far when most of the scenes in this game are small school scenes where the girls interact or they interact with MC. A really nice step in the wrong direction. I just imagine that people are wanting some "action" scenes soon. I like the pacing so far, but I see Sophia (My new favorite :love: ) getting it on with MC pretty soon! :devilish:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I've asked around and while it does not fit in the usual "superpower" setting, like having superheroes and supervillains, the MC has a condition that allows him to have a somewhat inhumane resilience/strength that would be considered a "superpower" of sorts.

That's ashley. But I guess it's just the lighting. Her hair is blue-green ish...

Didn't think there were still 32bit systems :oops:
Ren'py has removed its support for 32bit systems, but I can try making a port later.

Hopefully in a good way :p

The first week is kinda an introduction to the game. Not all functions are available yet. Next update you'll get back to school. :D
no no its the rightmost girl

LolTard

May 25, 2018
I am getting almost no sex content. I have seen Jasmine's boobs when the other guy gropes her. That's it. Is that all? or am I missing something?
anyone else not seeing any blowjon/handjob content? Just one flas of boobies?

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Damn, the good guy route has like, no content. =/
??? I'd argue the good guy route is the ONLY path with content. There are blackmail parts that are disabled from my understanding. If you're talking about sexual content, then that's more correct. The game from what it looks like isn't a quick fuck game. While not a slow burn exactly, I think they'll be more progressive content. In the past Dev post they mentioned there will be NSFW scenes next update. How many? I don't know, but it's something to look forward to. In the meantime, if you're looking for a game with LOTS of sex scenes, there are about a billion Honey Select games that do that, this game is slower paced than those.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
??? I'd argue the good guy route is the ONLY path with content. There are blackmail parts that are disabled from my understanding. If you're talking about sexual content, then that's more correct. The game from what it looks like isn't a quick fuck game. While not a slow burn exactly, I think they'll be more progressive content. In the past Dev post they mentioned there will be NSFW scenes next update. How many? I don't know, but it's something to look forward to. In the meantime, if you're looking for a game with LOTS of sex scenes, there are about a billion Honey Select games that do that, this game is slower paced than those.
I know it's there, it's just the first game I've seen where being a good guy is punished lol. I don't play a lot of these corruption type games, but when I do I usually still try to play the good guy, like in the guardian and stuff like that. Was just kinda shocking lol.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I know it's there, it's just the first game I've seen where being a good guy is punished lol. I don't play a lot of these corruption type games, but when I do I usually still try to play the good guy, like in the guardian and stuff like that. Was just kinda shocking lol.
Punished? I don't see your point still. Isn't there ALWAYS more sexual content when you act possessive or corrupting in 99% of games? I'd say this game is pretty equal when it comes to content to both paths, unless you know something I don't. I only played the corruption/blackmail in the VERY first version, so I'm not clear what's currently in the game in terms of sexual content and whether or not the good path has more or less content. Can you explain?

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes