BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Isn't there ALWAYS more sexual content when you act possessive or corrupting in 99% of games?
You may be right, but if there is a romantic path and a corrupt one, I never choose the corrupt one. It's possible that the one I choose will have fewer scenes, but I don't see losing scenes that I may not like as a problem.

In this case I have taken the love path, and I haven't tried the other, so I have no idea of the differences between one and the other. Not that I care though.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You may be right, but if there is a romantic path and a corrupt one, I never choose the corrupt one. It's possible that the one I choose will have fewer scenes, but I don't see losing scenes that I may not like as a problem.

In this case I have taken the love path, and I haven't tried the other, so I have no idea of the differences between one and the other. Not that I care though.
I don't think you're missing much yet, so you don't even have to ponder it. I know the Dev is currently reworking the Corruption content since it was much darker when he initially envisioned it. It was more focused on Blackmail than Corruption, now I think it's the latter.

As far as the Love Path is concerned, I'd say it's gotten a decent amount of love, so as I said, you shouldn't be missing much. I'm a big fan of Lila at the moment :love:

Reactions: BlasKyau

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
This is a kind of rape is common in hentai, where the horror of the rape isn't so much being forced as it is being revealed to be horny and enjoying sex. Where the victim will repeatedly cry things like "No, don't do that, if you do it like that I will cum!!!". Now, like you, I don't mind the odd victim enjoying the rape sexually, either during the rape (can happen, read a court case once where the victim described having an orgasm due to the rape) or afterward, because the vicitm is attracted to the dominance and brutality of the rapist (probably more common in real life). But it shouldn't be *every* or even most victims, because then it just becomes ridiculous. And regardless, it shouldn't be done in the hentai style, unless a good explanation is given for why the vicitm is acting so weirdly.

There is a lot of middle ground I think works fine. Where for instance the rapist and the victim has an actual sexual relationship of some sort and the rapist takes a consentual encounter a couple of notches to far and the victim accepts it because of the nature of their relationship (which could be based on blackmail or simply on the rapist dominance). Typical examples:
- pushing her head down on the his cock and gagging her while she is giving him a blowjob and when she is let up and start protesting his treatment of her, he pushes her down again, cutting her off before she can finish the sentance
and
- ramming himself deep and hard despite her asking him to be gentle and/or her protesting because it hurts when he batters her cervix.

In my mind, having a lot of variation is how you make it really good.
Agreed there are so many different ways to write/led up to a rape scene but I think the reason for the lack of variety is that some people aren't comfortable with the other forms it takes place, and ahegeo has been proven to have its audience so why rock the boat? Would be nice to see the forms you mentioned. I've thought of other scenarios too especially those involving 2 females and one male, would be a change from the frequent gangbangs

Reactions: sabadongelov

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Agreed there are so many different ways to write/led up to a rape scene but I think the reason for the lack of variety is that some people aren't comfortable with the other forms it takes place, and ahegeo has been proven to have its audience so why rock the boat? Would be nice to see the forms you mentioned. I've thought of other scenarios too especially those involving 2 females and one male, would be a change from the frequent gangbangs
Yeah, probably. But I also think it's to do with people not wanting to identify with the rapist themselves. In my experience, most (or at least a large percentage of) female protag games have the rape tag and when male protag games have the rape tag, in a large percentage of them it's either the male MC being raped or a female being raped by someone else than the MC. That makes me think that there are far more people who enjoy rape as a fantasy than as a fantasy where they get to play (or identify with) the rapist.

That said, I also think a lot of devs aviod, or back down from, controversial fetishes/fantasies to avoid backlash from moralists and haters. I've seen rape scenes and the like be removed from games after complaints from a vocal minority who like to shit on games containing fetishes they don't like (as opposed to just not playing the games containing the stuff they don't like).

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, probably. But I also think it's to do with people not wanting to identify with the rapist themselves. In my experience, most (or at least a large percentage of) female protag games have the rape tag and when male protag games have the rape tag, in a large percentage of them it's either the male MC being raped or a female being raped by some other male than the MC. That makes me think that there are far more people who enjoy rape as a fantasy than as a fantasy where they get to play (or identify with) the rapist.

That said, I also think a lot of devs aviod, or back down from, controversial fetishes/fantasies to avoid backlash from moralists and haters. I've seen rape scenes and the like be removed from games after complaints from a vocal minority who like to shit on games containing fetishes they don't like (as opposed to just not playing the games containing the stuff they don't like).
Surely I will be among a rare minority, but I don't like rapes, whoever suffers them or whoever does them. I don't try games with rapes made or received by the MC unless they can be avoided. In fact, if the rape isn't done by the MC, but, being able to do something to avoid it, he doesn't (stay watching or walk away) I won't play either (I'm not saying that he has to do something, just that there is an option to do it).

But I don't know if really many people share this opinion.

In any case, sometimes the remove of rapes has to do with the fact that the patreon policy regarding them is little (or not at all) flexible and very restrictive.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, probably. But I also think it's to do with people not wanting to identify with the rapist themselves. In my experience, most (or at least a large percentage of) female protag games have the rape tag and when male protag games have the rape tag, in a large percentage of them it's either the male MC being raped or a female being raped by some other male than the MC. That makes me think that there are far more people who enjoy rape as a fantasy than as a fantasy where they get to play (or identify with) the rapist.

I don't like rapes because it is a shortcut. I like the idea of slowly corrupting and breaking them over time. It is much more fun

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of v0.25a.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Workupload
Could you update your Android port please

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Alright. I'm close to updating the game now. I wanted to thank you all and give you guys some previews. Thanks to everyone who's been reviewing the game and enjoying it so far. Here are a few previews of what to expect for the next update. :)
I'll try to update it before the 31st of August. I'm just bug-checking and polishing some scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
good story, though I think the alter-ego could go even darker. so far, for an enforcer, the MC is tame as all hell and the alter-ego is barely brutal enough (I'm not joking. look it up. there are dozens, if not hundreds of stories out there). "walking on the dark/blood edge", as both the italians and the russians call it, is closer to what an MPD created "dark persona" should be. interesting concept and a very good opening for something that I hope will be a great story.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Surely I will be among a rare minority, but I don't like rapes, whoever suffers them or whoever does them. I don't try games with rapes made or received by the MC unless they can be avoided. In fact, if the rape isn't done by the MC, but, being able to do something to avoid it, he doesn't (stay watching or walk away) I won't play either (I'm not saying that he has to do something, just that there is an option to do it).

But I don't know if really many people share this opinion.

In any case, sometimes the remove of rapes has to do with the fact that the patreon policy regarding them is little (or not at all) flexible and very restrictive.
Yeah, there's no mistaking you for a fan of rape... :LOL:

Seriously, I don't think I've ever read a single thread about a game containg rape without finding you there asking if the rape is avoidable. I mean, do you play *every* game on this site, or do you have a hard on for games where rape is on the table, but you as player get to choose not to do it?

You're hardly alone in not liking rape, but there is also quite a few who do like it as a fantasy and it's very annoying to see devs censor their own games due to complaints from moralist assholes who can't accept that there are games catering to fetishes they don't like.

As for patron being the reason for the censorship, yeah, maybe a contributing factor at some times and maybe the complete reasons at other times.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I don't like rapes because it is a shortcut. I like the idea of slowly corrupting and breaking them over time. It is much more fun
Hardly a short cut if already in a relationship. Hardly a shortcut if the rapist seduce/corrupt the victim into entering a relationship with him/her. Both examples of corruption taken to it's extreme. There are many types of rapes and all of them are not hit-and-run.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, there's no mistaking you for a fan of rape... :LOL:

Seriously, I don't think I've ever read a single thread about a game containg rape without finding you there asking if the rape is avoidable. I mean, do you play *every* game on this site, or do you have a hard on for games where rape is on the table, but you as player get to choose not to do it?

You're hardly alone in not liking rape, but there is also quite a few who do like it as a fantasy and it's very annoying to see devs censor their own games due to complaints from moralist assholes who can't accept that there are games catering to fetishes they don't like.

As for patron being the reason for the censorship, yeah, maybe a contributing factor at some times and maybe the complete reasons at other times.
I don't like rapes, but when they exist in a game, I like knowing that I'm the one choosing not to do them, so in a way you have a point. I take some pleasure in saying no to some types of fetishes I don't like, so it's not uncommon to find myself in games where they do exist and ask if they're avoidable.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I don't like rapes, but when they exist in a game, I like knowing that I'm the one choosing not to do them, so in a way you have a point. I take some pleasure in saying no to some types of fetishes I don't like, so it's not uncommon to find myself in games where they do exist and ask if they're avoidable.
Haha, I fucking knew it! :cool:

But I think I get you, it's kind of the same thing for me when playing ordinary role playing games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I always choose to play more or less maximum hero, but the fact that I get to choose to be the hero rather than just mash buttons and then be presented with the predetermined hero story makes the experience much more satisfying.

However, I think you should tell the devs that you enjoy games with dark/evil choices, because your questions could be interpreted as dark/evil alternatives/fantasies/fetishes being a negative for you, when they in reality are a positive (as long as you can choose not to do them).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Haha, I fucking knew it! :cool:

But I think I get you, it's kind of the same thing for me when playing ordinary role playing games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I always choose to play more or less maximum hero, but the fact that I get to choose to be the hero rather than just mash buttons and then be presented with the predetermined hero story makes the experience much more satisfying.

However, I think you should tell the devs that you enjoy games with dark/evil choices, because your questions could be interpreted as dark/evil alternatives/fantasies/fetishes being a negative for you, when they in reality are a positive (as long as you can choose not to do them).
Removing the option actually removes the pleasure of being the one who actually chooses not to do it. Not all the games I play are dark (or include fetishes that I dislike), as it's really the romance that appeals to me, but it's much more pleasurable for me to go into a dark/evil themed game and go down a romantic route that you wouldn't initially expect to find there. So you're actually right, in general in these types of games, if they remove the dark/evil option, they remove a lot of the interest from the game.

On the other hand, not usually being a dark fetish, I take particular satisfaction in avoiding femdom.

Possibly it's another one of those strange tastes I have.

In any case, I don't think this thread is the right place to discuss my tastes and how I prefer games to be.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Alright. I'm close to updating the game now. I wanted to thank you all and give you guys some previews. Thanks to everyone who's been reviewing the game and enjoying it so far. Here are a few previews of what to expect for the next update. :)
I'll try to update it before the 31st of August. I'm just bug-checking and polishing some scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
update?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Removing the option actually removes the pleasure of being the one who actually chooses not to do it.
You're weird. :ROFLMAO:
I take ZERO pleasure in knowing something terrible exists if I pick the wrong choice. That's like saying, "You know, if my sister would have opened that door, she would have been raped. Glad she opened the right one, but I'm glad it was possible ;) "
Exaggerating of course. But yeah, if NTR is avoidable? cool, I'm still probably not playing the game. I don't take pleasure in choosing for the girl that loves me to be a cum guzzling "whore" in another door. No thank you!

Didn't know that was a kink until now. The more you know *rainbow arching across the forum*

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes