LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
This was romance or will we play as a douche?
Your choice, really.

At first, You're locked into blackmail/love routes. But I intend to make it more fluid. You'll have different options in a few scenes that you're able to choose how you'll behave.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netorare, Sharing, Prostitution, MMF, GangB. Or stuff with other guys.

As I said, I know the game will deal with corruption, and mafia stuff, so most likely shady,
this is not a problem for me.

I just prefer to avoid it when there are a lot of other guys in LEWD scenes.

So if it is a game focused on the above tags, already avoid at once not being frustrated or disappointed.

And thank you in advance for your response and attention.
I have no intention of adding these tags. Even if I do one day, I would never force anyone to watch it. I would never do it also if it doesn't make any sense to the character. Perhaps Netori (I still struggle a lot with these tags).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Walkthorugh mod still works no need for update, ghame only added to the same scene as last update, choices do nothing so just enjoy this long k-vn style scene

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
According to what you say, if the girl is not a virgin, is NTR already applied to the MC? , I always see that barrier that seems to me an exaggeration in some limitations of the NTR concept.

For the developer: Personally I don't dislike that some girl has relationships (sex) with another character if this is established before there is a relationship with the MC, Some are more fans of Netori (Where you take away another character's girlfriend), but I think that a possible romantic interest has its own life and previous and present experiences would make the game feel more natural, I am more of the thought that given the amount of the cast you can do a little of everything and if you can take my suggestion.

Good luck with the game, I love it.
I REALLY should change that post I made. (DONE! Updated to reflect current content) Even that post is outdated. Coming from the Dev himself, the game will no longer contain ANY sharing. From my understanding there are at least 2 girls with boyfriends that are established from the beginning prior to the game start. If you've played the game before you know that one of those girls breaks up with her boyfriend pretty soon after the game starts. The other one is still "together." Regardless, none of these situations is enough to trigger any En Tee Argh vibes. As has been said in the past, there WAS a scene or two in the past versions that had some questionable scenes, but NONE of that exists currently and some things like the "sharing" have been reconsidered. It's less a focus on Blackmail (cruelty) to Corruption (selfishness). So in the game there are decisions that can be made to make the MC more or less impulsive.

As far as the Virgin point you made, I don't think any of the non-virgin character lost their virginity to anyone they are currently seeing... thinking about it. I don't think any of the couple non-virgins are currently seeing anyone. So at least in this aspect, the virgin status isn't a limit at this point in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have no intention of adding these tags. Even if I do one day, I would never force anyone to watch it. I would never do it also if it doesn't make any sense to the character. Perhaps Netori (I still struggle a lot with these tags).
You better not! I've got a medieval mace named Thresher with your name on it if you do... He likes hugs and ready to maim- I mean, cuddle you whenever you want ;)

(If anyone doesn't recognize a joke, I'm kidding. Only the Dev has anything to worry about :p )

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
I'm getting a black screen and nothing continuing after talking to myself about drilling into this girl's skull.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm getting a black screen and nothing continuing after talking to myself about drilling into this girl's skull.
Just wait a few more seconds. There are sounds playing that indicates that the scene is still running. Perhaps that's it! :D

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Currently playing the game, but I just had to stop and say - this might be the only recent instance of the split personality / talking to self schtick that doesn't get annoying fast. Perfect mix of edgy coolness, smartass remarks and good points so far. Plus a MC that doesn't sound like someone botched a bathroom based brain operation on them, ha!
Really well done.

Also, obviously, hot models that still look fairly unique (but not over the top) *and* have fairly high quality.. both of which is really rare enough with HS. Impressive.

• I just jizzed my pants

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
Just played through the current version. U really have something going here, not gonna lie. The interactions between the personalities, the whole setting itself, even all the characters, really really good work. Already thinking of atleast 2 full Playthroughs, becasue im intrigued how his personality develops in each "branch".

And really like the Models aswell, not to "perfect" but still all hot in their own way, adding to that their different personalities makes for hell of a treat. Looking forward for more!

• Red Heart

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Good game. Actually read the dialogs. Some of them were kinda goofy but overall very nice. Very generic hs models but still girls are hot. Ava character has the most generic hs model but somehow she was really hot in her cute scenes which is kinda amazing ngl.

• Red Heart

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
i fun a bug with the game it stop here on my save file. (help me)

Just wait a few more seconds. There are sounds playing that indicates that the scene is still running. Perhaps that's it! :D

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
So the game seems to be bugged. New game on day one after the initial talk with Lila and Choki. You have to walk around the school a few times to pass time before calling Lila to your office. The first time you walk around you meet Ashley for the first time. When you walk around the school for the second time you meet Ashley a second time she says Hey, sir! and then nothing all you can do is roll back to your office. Which leaves you stuck as can't call Lila to your office because it is to early.

• Thinking Face

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
So the game seems to be bugged. New game on day one after the initial talk with Lila and Choki. You have to walk around the school a few times to pass time before calling Lila to your office. The first time you walk around you meet Ashley for the first time. When you walk around the school for the second time you meet Ashley a second time she says Hey, sir! and then nothing all you can do is roll back to your office. Which leaves you stuck as can't call Lila to your office because it is to early.
The same thing happened to me.

• Sad

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Nope it's an Assasin's creed initiation. You pass your initiation if you get a bukkake. :giggle:
Sounds like a good parody:p

i fun a bug with the game it stop here on my save file. (help me)

Looking into that! Give me a few hours! :)

The same thing happened to me.
I'll give it a look! The "Talk to my other self" option in the office menu is also bugged?
Can you provide a save file, please?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understood it correctly, you should talk to Ashley 3 times before calling lila into your office again, though you can't talk to her more than once, right?

Will the redhead not come back?
Kayle?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find the ashey scenes that are on the first page... I tried both routes, but both take me to the subway fight that ends in the bathtub.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes