LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find the ashey scenes that are on the first page... I tried both routes, but both take me to the subway fight that ends in the bathtub.
They were in the first release, and still are in the game. But the path that leads to it is currently blocked because it's being rewritten. In about one big update or two they're coming back.

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
They were in the first release, and still are in the game. But the path that leads to it is currently blocked because it's being rewritten. In about one big update or two they're coming back.

I'm not going to say I don't feel ripped off. But I liked how little I could access, although I would recommend that you do not show content that is not accessible on the main page because it could generate bad reviews. Good luck with the game, I'll be back in a couple of months, I'll still add the game to my list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm not going to say I don't feel ripped off. But I liked how little I could access, although I would recommend that you do not show content that is not accessible on the main page because it could generate bad reviews. Good luck with the game, I'll be back in a couple of months, I'll still add the game to my list.
I think you're right. I'll remove them and add them back later once they're back in the game! :)

Reactions: Irad and jxd

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
i fun a bug with the game it stop here on my save file. (help me)

Just wait a few more seconds. There are sounds playing that indicate that the scene is still running. Perhaps that's it! :D
Now the player can skip this scene if he wants to. :)
This won't allow any more confusion, I hope. :D

So the game seems to be bugged. New game on day one after the initial talk with Lila and Choki. You have to walk around the school a few times to pass time before calling Lila to your office. The first time you walk around you meet Ashley for the first time. When you walk around the school for the second time you meet Ashley a second time she says Hey, sir! and then nothing all you can do is roll back to your office. Which leaves you stuck as can't call Lila to your office because it is to early.
The same thing happened to me.
I tried to reproduce this bug a few times. Even by forcefully changing some variables in the developer's console, but without any success. Hence I'll wait for a save file to see what the problem was! :D

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
Now the player can skip this scene if he wants to. :)
This won't allow any more confusion, I hope. :D

I tried to reproduce this bug a few times. Even by forcefully changing some variables in the developer's console, but without any success. Hence I'll wait for a save file to see what the problem was! :D
I started the game again and after the first save I made to choices. Love route and walk. The following error appeared when I chose walk.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('…nu take a walk..webp') at 0x000000000098ad30>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'menu take a walk..webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "takeawalk.rpyc", line 147, in script
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2245, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2233, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3188, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 723, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 688, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22081003n
Drop Out 0.4.0a
Wed Sep  7 08:09:21 2022

• Sad

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I started the game again and after the first save I made to choices. Love route and walk. The following error appeared when I chose walk.
Code:

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('…nu take a walk..webp') at 0x000000000098ad30>:

Full traceback:
  File "takeawalk.rpyc", line 147, in script
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2245, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2233, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3188, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 723, in load
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 688, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\SP\Downloads\DropOut-0.4.0a-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22081003n
Drop Out 0.4.0a
Wed Sep  7 08:09:21 2022
You're using 0.4.0 version... 0.4.1 fixed it! :(

Reactions: sarapaca

Devka

May 8, 2017
Sounds like a good parody:p

Looking into that! Give me a few hours! :)

I'll give it a look! The "Talk to my other self" option in the office menu is also bugged?
Can you provide a save file, please?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understood it correctly, you should talk to Ashley 3 times before calling lila into your office again, though you can't talk to her more than once, right?

Kayle?
Correct you can only talk to Ashley once in v0.4.0a. Just downloaded v0.4.1a and loaded my save from v0.4.0a and Ashley seems to be working now and talk to self works in both versions.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Sounds like a good parody:p

Looking into that! Give me a few hours! :)

I'll give it a look! The "Talk to my other self" option in the office menu is also bugged?
Can you provide a save file, please?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understood it correctly, you should talk to Ashley 3 times before calling lila into your office again, though you can't talk to her more than once, right?

Kayle?
kayle yes Is she not a main LI?

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
DOWNLOAD
ANDROID:

Ok, made the first official port to the Android OS. I don't have an iPhone so I'll probably take a lot more time to test a port for an iOS, but it'll come one day if I think enough people are asking for it. (For now, most have asked for an Android port, and not an iOS port.)

• Love
Reactions: runz

kenkaigenkai

Jul 30, 2021
DOWNLOAD
ANDROID:

Ok, made the first official port to the Android OS. I don't have an iPhone so I'll probably take a lot more time to test a port for an iOS, but it'll come one day if I think enough people are asking for it. (For now, most have asked for an Android port, and not an iOS port.)
Goated and based.

• Red Heart

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
hey LazyBloodlines great game mate this game has pretty good renders and the story itself is pretty good i'm enjoying quite a bit of the game also the background music is amazing makes the game much more enjoyable can u let me know the playlist or the music you used in the background? if its not to much to ask its just better then keeping opening the shazam for the music :D :) keep it up

also i would like to make a suggestion to improve the game a bit because this is a game that requires to save on choices either love or blackmail i want to play both so it would be easier if the saves have names because i want to do both routes basically with the girls and since you choose when you meet the girls then it would be easier if i could save with their name on it so it will be easier to see both routes for each girls just a tip :)

Last edited:

Assassin713

Nov 12, 2017
When taking the girl from the train home on Friday, "drilling to relieve pressure on the brain"

Code:

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3411, in script
  File "..........\DropOut-0.4.1a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22081003n
Drop Out 0.4.1a
Thu Sep  8 11:16:33 2022

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Does the dev have a discord server? I would like to join I really liked your game
I'm setting one up! :)
Probably on the next update, there'll be one in the OP.

When taking the girl from the train home on Friday, "drilling to relieve pressure on the brain"

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3411, in script
  File "..........\DropOut-0.4.1a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.22081003n
Drop Out 0.4.1a
Thu Sep  8 11:16:33 2022
Fixed it! I think if you press "ignore" or "rollback" it might correct itself. Thanks! :D

Reactions: wiseold6996

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
hey LazyBloodlines great game mate this game has pretty good renders and the story itself is pretty good i'm enjoying quite a bit of the game also the background music is amazing makes the game much more enjoyable can u let me know the playlist or the music you used in the background? if its not to much to ask its just better then keeping opening the shazam for the music :D :) keep it up

also i would like to make a suggestion to improve the game a bit because this is a game that requires to save on choices either love or blackmail i want to play both so it would be easier if the saves have names because i want to do both routes basically with the girls and since you choose when you meet the girls then it would be easier if i could save with their name on it so it will be easier to see both routes for each girls just a tip :)
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

I wish I could just add the names to the save files right now. But if I do so, all the previous saves from the previous updates will be broken. So I'll wait for an update if there ever will be one, that breaks the save files, and then I'll probably add an option it.

Is there actual loli or just petite girls?
I'm sorry. But what do you mean, exactly? :unsure::unsure:

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Not sure about this one. The number of images uploaded of the MC have me thinking "Edge Lord" persona, plus the smoking is a major turn-off.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes