BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You're weird. :ROFLMAO:
I take ZERO pleasure in knowing something terrible exists if I pick the wrong choice. That's like saying, "You know, if my sister would have opened that door, she would have been raped. Glad she opened the right one, but I'm glad it was possible ;) "
Exaggerating of course. But yeah, if NTR is avoidable? cool, I'm still probably not playing the game. I don't take pleasure in choosing for the girl that loves me to be a cum guzzling "whore" in another door. No thank you!

Didn't know that was a kink until now. The more you know *rainbow arching across the forum*
It's not exactly like that. It's just the MC's conscious choices (such as choosing whether to rape or not, whether he wants to blackmail LIs or go down a romantic route and the like). That is, having the option of the MC following an evil path or following a less evil path. It isn't that after an election something bad happens that the MC didn't expect, in that case there is no pleasure in getting it right and there is a lot of anger in failing. In addition, the NTR is one of the things that I prefer to be deactivated and not have the option of it happening.

Using examples:

The MC sees how some guys are going to rape a girl, he knows that he can prevent it if she acts. Then you can choose: Wait (seeing or not seeing the rape or whatever he want to do) or act and avoid it.

The MC accompanied by his sister / friend / partner has to choose, without knowing what is going to happen, if he goes upstairs or waits. If he waits nothing bad happens, but if he goes up some gang members / enemies / whatever they are, they ambush them and after beating him they rape the MC's sister / friend / partner.

The MC receives compromising reports/photos/videos from one of the LIs, making him choose whether to: Blackmail her and follow a route to corrupt her and make her her sexual pet, or help her by avoiding extortion and follow a romantic route with her.

After a long day the MC can choose whether to go home directly or take a long walk. If he goes home directly he prevents something bad from happening (strangers attacking/raping one of the LIs, a neighbor, a dog, whatever you prefer). If he takes the walk, he arrives just to see how the strangers escape (with possibly the scene of the event on screen while the MC calmly walks through the park or wherever)

Choosing the good option in examples 1 and 3 is what pleases me. In examples 2 and 4 choosing the good option is not rewarding, but choosing the bad option is annoying.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It's not exactly like that. It's just the MC's conscious choices (such as choosing whether to rape or not, whether he wants to blackmail LIs or go down a romantic route and the like). That is, having the option of the MC following an evil path or following a less evil path. It isn't that after an election something bad happens that the MC didn't expect, in that case there is no pleasure in getting it right and there is a lot of anger in failing. In addition, the NTR is one of the things that I prefer to be deactivated and not have the option of it happening.

Using examples:

The MC sees how some guys are going to rape a girl, he knows that he can prevent it if she acts. Then you can choose: Wait (seeing or not seeing the rape or whatever he want to do) or act and avoid it.

The MC accompanied by his sister / friend / partner has to choose, without knowing what is going to happen, if he goes upstairs or waits. If he waits nothing bad happens, but if he goes up some gang members / enemies / whatever they are, they ambush them and after beating him they rape the MC's sister / friend / partner.

The MC receives compromising reports/photos/videos from one of the LIs, making him choose whether to: Blackmail her and follow a route to corrupt her and make her her sexual pet, or help her by avoiding extortion and follow a romantic route with her.

After a long day the MC can choose whether to go home directly or take a long walk. If he goes home directly he prevents something bad from happening (strangers attacking/raping one of the LIs, a neighbor, a dog, whatever you prefer). If he takes the walk, he arrives just to see how the strangers escape (with possibly the scene of the event on screen while the MC calmly walks through the park or wherever)

Choosing the good option in examples 1 and 3 is what pleases me. In examples 2 and 4 choosing the good option is not rewarding, but choosing the bad option is annoying.
I guess I understand, I'd just rather there be NO RAPE and NO NTR. But if you like it in the game, I can't stop you from continuing to enjoy it. Haha! I may like consensual sex with daughters, but narrowly avoiding and CHOOSING to rescue someone from rape does nothing for me. Knowing the Dev gives us such a shitty option where we can watch a loved one get raped, just cause we can, is personally disgusting to me. Doesn't feel like a game that is on my radar anymore. Just like in Life Happened, having the option that you can take someone that you love or love them and prostitute them for a monetary or other gains disgusts me more than NTR does. Which is saying something. Options be damned.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I guess I understand, I'd just rather there be NO RAPE and NO NTR. But if you like it in the game, I can't stop you from continuing to enjoy it. Haha! I may like consensual sex with daughters, but narrowly avoiding and CHOOSING to rescue someone from rape does nothing for me. Knowing the Dev gives us such a shitty option where we can watch a loved one get raped, just cause we can, is personally disgusting to me. Doesn't feel like a game that is on my radar anymore. Just like in Life Happened, having the option that you can take someone that you love or love them and prostitute them for a monetary or other gains disgusts me more than NTR does. Which is saying something. Options be damned.
My main interest is romance and I give a lot of importance to the story, and the choice is interesting in this type of game where the MC can be good or bad. But not all stories have to be like that for me to like a game. Actually, most of the games I play don't have rape and the protagonists are generally good people (usually quite perverted but in a non-evil sense).

Actually I see it from a different angle: Being able to do it, I have chosen not to do it, which I find gratifying. I don't know, maybe it's some kind of weird fetish.

Reactions: EJW and Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My main interest is romance and I give a lot of importance to the story, and the choice is interesting in this type of game where the MC can be good or bad. But not all stories have to be like that for me to like a game. Actually, most of the games I play don't have rape and the protagonists are generally good people (usually quite perverted but in a non-evil sense).

Actually I see it from a different angle: Being able to do it, I have chosen not to do it, which I find gratifying. I don't know, maybe it's some kind of weird fetish.
Wait, do you mean MC or other guys? Cause I was talking about other guys or futa or whatever. To me, if the Rape comes from the MC, there can be an interesting narrative about a person dealing with mistakes, or I guess if you fancy it, a dark sex crazed game. But I don't think I would play a game where you can watch a LI get raped by others. If it's for the story cool, have your story, just not my interest. I'd respect it more if it was unavoidable and your MC hates it rather than be given an option to CHOOSE to let it happen AND/OR to watch it.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Aug 29, 2020
LazyBloodlines
Lazy, the game looks very good.
I was wondering if you plan any controversial TAG's.
And if I don't want to corrupt the girls, or one of them, is it possible to lose her route?

demello666

May 3, 2021
The 1st walk with Ashley seems to be bugged. I can do lila's start then when walking around and meeting ashley it errors and when you ignore you get stuck on a screen with ashley and cant do anything anymore

Reactions: vkakkera29

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
LazyBloodlines
Lazy, the game looks very good.
I was wondering if you plan any controversial TAG's.
And if I don't want to corrupt the girls, or one of them, is it possible to lose her route?
Thanks! The second in-game week lets you focus on which of the girls that you wish to progress into their stories!
What kind of controversial tags? :)

Got an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 1st walk with Ashley seems to be bugged. I can do lila's start then when walking around and meeting ashley it errors and when you ignore you get stuck on a screen with ashley and cant do anything anymore
Ops! Fixing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tester27

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Thanks! The second in game week lets you focus on which of the girls that you wish to progress into their stories!

Ops! Fixing it!
From the decompiled code, it's just an extra period in the menu_take_a_walk screen when you are running

Code:
imagemap:
         ground "menu take a walk..webp"

to

imagemap:
         ground "menu take a walk.webp"

• Red Heart
Reactions: LazyBloodlines

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Wait, do you mean MC or other guys? Cause I was talking about other guys or futa or whatever. To me, if the Rape comes from the MC, there can be an interesting narrative about a person dealing with mistakes, or I guess if you fancy it, a dark sex crazed game. But I don't think I would play a game where you can watch a LI get raped by others. If it's for the story cool, have your story, just not my interest. I'd respect it more if it was unavoidable and your MC hates it rather than be given an option to CHOOSE to let it happen AND/OR to watch it.
Actually I mean that, althrough you can choose that the MC do something evil (or not prevent, when he can, something evil from happening), I always choose the good option (prevent the bad guys from attacking/raping the girl, that the MC doesn't rape/blackmail the LI , etc.) and not the bad one (seeing the rape or leaving without doing anything, raping the girl, blackmailing her, etc.) I actually find that ability to choose whether the MC does something good or bad rewarding (and I also find it rewarding that the MC can refuse to do femdom, although I think we can't include this among the evil acts)

In fact, they have to be actions in which the MC consciously chooses whether to do something good or bad, knowing the consequences of his actions.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
EDIT: The Dev has REMOVED ALL UNAVOIDABLE SCENES! So my comment below is mostly NULL in VOID. The Dev said their is NO SHARING if you don't want to and that that kind of content won't be available for a LONG while. ALSO, 4-5 of the main six girls WON'T EVER be able to be shared at ALL

I'm getting the feeling that having MC whore out the girls is gonna be most of the content by the end... definitely not a fan of whoring girls out at all, but knowing that most of the content might be that makes it worse.

Also, the heck is this supposed to mean:

???? Since when do you blackmail someone into doing something sexual with their partner? Is the MC by default a cuck that likes to watch others have sex? Especially if the girls will be his? I'm confused as to what kind of character you're building here.

Wouldn't it make more sense for MC to blackmail her to give MC a blowjob? Or if that's too fast, wouldn't it make sense for the MC to be involved in some way? I'm confused why the boyfriend has to be involved at all.

Also, if you want the long and short of what NTR means on this site, there will be a million people that can tell you, but basically:

If the girls in the game are people MC will have the option to romance or be involved with and you see them with other characters in a sexual way, it can be tagged as NTR. Generally speaking. Rule of thumb, if a scene in the game is meant to be random sexy scene and you want to avoid the NTR debate, use a random unknown girl. If you WANT to have a Love Interest in the scene, then it's definitely grounds to add the NTR tag. Lastly, Most "vanilla" fans don't like NTR, Sharing, Whoring/Prostitution or Most voyeurism, generally in that order.

It seems Voyeurism is gonna be a big theme here. This is definitely NOT The Headmaster.

Regardless, do what you wish. Just wanted to give you a bit of warning in case you care. If you don't, more power to you. Have a fantastic day and good luck!
According to what you say, if the girl is not a virgin, is NTR already applied to the MC? , I always see that barrier that seems to me an exaggeration in some limitations of the NTR concept.

For the developer: Personally I don't dislike that some girl has relationships (sex) with another character if this is established before there is a relationship with the MC, Some are more fans of Netori (Where you take away another character's girlfriend), but I think that a possible romantic interest has its own life and previous and present experiences would make the game feel more natural, I am more of the thought that given the amount of the cast you can do a little of everything and if you can take my suggestion.

Good luck with the game, I love it.

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
Mac: -
Sorry, guys. I've warned my patrons that I'm currently at the hospital assisting a family member. My head is a mess right now, and there were a few mistakes in the code that made the game break. Not happening again! (I hope) :p

Sophia's sex scene can have two approaches (choice of positions). There are a few animated cowgirl scenes. One animated prone bone scene. And I've updated the tags on the thread. :D

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks! The second in-game week lets you focus on which of the girls that you wish to progress into their stories!
What kind of controversial tags? :)

Ops! Fixing it!
Netorare, Sharing, Prostitution, MMF, GangB. Or stuff with other guys.

As I said, I know the game will deal with corruption, and mafia stuff, so most likely shady,
this is not a problem for me.

I just prefer to avoid it when there are a lot of other guys in LEWD scenes.

So if it is a game focused on the above tags, already avoid at once not to be frustrated or disappointed.

And thank you in advance for your response and attention.

Reactions: Larry2000
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes