orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
I've played it before it has a translation since it's a BBQLover game, and to be honest, it isn't good. Most of the gameplay is you go to work shitty jobs (because you're an immigrant) until you save enough money to buy an ID, to work less shitty jobs. And the pay is insanely low so It'll take a while to even get a waiter job.
The map is quite confusing to navigate with 0 real interests, It's either jobs, restaurants, or shady places where you get molested.
The H scenes are only found when encountering bad guys, prostitution, and bad ends, the H-to-gameplay ratio is abysmal.
You can bond with your fellow neighbor immigrants but they don't have any scenes for some reason, and the most you can get from them are information and food recipes.
The corruption is just the FMC getting hornier in the next scene variances, not the worst but could be better.
There's a main story where you fight the monsters to return to your world, but I didn't get that far since the main gameplay is too boring.

Tldr: Their first 2 games are way better, this isn't worth it.

Reactions: Gvvyn and Rozenn

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i love it that Japanese devs release full games , not alpha idea of an milking schemes with no end to see ever

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is broken can not more out the Home
1723831136767.png

i fixed whit mtool .
no idea what triggers it but it can happen that you can no longer get out because of an error