EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1296966_cover_small.jpg

Overview:
Dryad Quest is an adult, story-driven, D&D-inspired RPG set in a fantasy world filled with magic, faeries and all kinds of monster-girls with extra bits for you to play with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Nekon - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
HTML ver: - - - -

Extra:

ui4.png ui3.png ui2.png ui1.png 2.png matango.png 1296966_cover_small.jpg 1.png 3.png deer2.png satyr.png mia.png gnome.png earthworm.png fox.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
wow, thank you! Have you played the game yet? I would really love to hear your feedback so that I could improve it.
I played a bit, I haven't great suggestions at the moment, the few I may have are more like personal preferences more than anything else.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Fan of the tags, bigger fan of games with female protagonists that doesn't lock the content behind the protagonist losing and being raped. Will keep an eye on this one.
Yeah, the 'lose-to-get-content' mechanic is one of my peeves too. Unlocking content without having to lose was one of the main priorities when I started designing the game.
Have you liked/disliked anything in particular?

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, the 'lose-to-get-content' mechanic is one of my peeves too. Unlocking content without having to lose was one of the main priorities when I started designing the game.
Have you liked/disliked anything in particular?
No, I like to jump in when a couple versions have been out. I've been burnt quite a few times by getting really excited for early-development games. Still, based on the description and the fact that it's written in good English gives me a lot of hope for where this goes.

I really hope this works out for you, at any rate.

Reactions: Angelcrush

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The prologue fight is crazy difficult (for a tutorial).

I got everything needed I think, and can cast Incinerate (but only once, and Clover keeps dodging, even when I reduce her AGI). I also cannot use Allure anymore, so I have to fight her "conventionally" (or I'd have to fight the 5 bat girls, which doesn't look like a more palatable alternative).

What am I missing ?

Reactions: Angelcrush

Pokepika01

Mar 21, 2018
I clicked Begin Your Adventure, but nothing happened. Am I missing anything? I am on Chrome, no worries there.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
The prologue fight is crazy difficult (for a tutorial).

I got everything needed I think, and can cast Incinerate (but only once, and Clover keeps dodging, even when I reduce her AGI). I also cannot use Allure anymore, so I have to fight her "conventionally" (or I'd have to fight the 5 bat girls, which doesn't look like a more palatable alternative).

What am I missing ?
The current difficulty is 'hard' because that's how I want to balance the game. I'll add other difficulties in the next version. Again, I can't guarantee an ideal balance all by myself(nobody can). That's why I need feedback. You are my testers))

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes