Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
A lot of the dialogue inside the city seems broken for me. If I try to talk to the centaur in the stables or Mia at the square, after a few lines of dialogue there's no option to continue talking and there's no way out of the conversation.
Can you please send me a savefile(s) of broken dialogues.

momin.sydney

Feb 28, 2019
V8 build auto fullscreens, and breaks element scaling on >16:9 ratios. It spanned all three monitors for me, had to resort to hacking to get back to custom viewport.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.8.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • New Vixen’s Trail Location to explore
  • New Character Art
  • New "Raider" Clothing Set
  • Fix critical bug that caused some scenes not to load properly in some cases(Mia and Centaur)
New Location: Vixen’s Trail that can be discovered north of the Bunny Village’s Bridge.

1) Amidst its bewitching beauty and eerie quiet, prepare to meet Flower, a fox-girl wrapped in the fog of mystery, lust, and daring courage.

2) Unravel the secrets of Melina, a seductive serpent-girl whose lethal allure threatens to ensnare you in a coil of desire and danger.

Raider Clothing Set. Designed for the intrepid treasure seeker, this set is perfect for looting ancient tombs and dodging traps with style.

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Beta can be played here: or downloaded here:
Screenshot from 2024-05-06 10-16-40.png

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
does someone have a save with high allure because it seems that you can no longer edit the value of allure on a save editor
Is that pheromones?

You can edit them through the dev menu.
I've attached a file to enable it on v7.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Like we don't have enough of those goblin games floating around. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Well, since mc is a dryad she could probably pop an army even if she didn't tf into a gobo (or other race) herself.
Adaptive reproductive biology, and all that. They'd probably end up as an army of dryads instead of gobos tho. :sneaky::coffee:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
enough with paywalls already, what is fucking code? :mad: (n)
paywalls should be sued, you will have $0 from me for paywall, you can fuck yourself with your paywall:mad:(n):poop:
you force people to support you, i will not support you for this EVER

Last edited:

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
it's not "buying a product", it's monthly support, different concept
buying UNFINISHED product, which could never be finished
you're completely voluntarily purchasing an unfinished product ... the semantics are irrelevant, the dev can charge whatever they want for their work. and you're entirely free to pirate it, but having a sook about the fact that they're charging for it at all is ridiculous

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
It's a catch-22, having lower funding leads to slower development due to lack of manpower and that slow development will lead to people stop supporting the game. We don't have that much option to give to higher tier patrons that would be different from lower tiers. We tried showing some finished artwork like character art and illustrations but it only spoiled the plot and because the game is heavily story driven it's a big no no in my opinion. The other options is either doing merch or bonus content like comics or artbooks to explain the world's lore but considering that we're a team of 4 people it's impossible to make bonus content without delaying the game even further. Besides most higher tier patron content will be made available over time so you won't miss out if you don't opt for going higher tier. I myself heavily despise gachas, loot boxes, and battle passes so you'll see nothing of it in the game.

Seriously out of the 4 people in the team, I'm the only artist. Nothing I can do about it really than to continue on working. Though it would honestly be nice to have more funding so we can afford to get a second artist and make work faster.

Like I had to sacrifice some quality for the sex animations just so they can be released within this year: anal1horsesample5.gif

I even had plans for an improved combat system (think 2D baldurs gate 3) but even Nekon would need to hire more people just to implement it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Do what you can in this project, but save up percentage of earnings for your next project.
That way you'll have a war chest when you start doing another game, and you'll be able to implement what you want using it. :whistle::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes