♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This will also force players to decide what they want more, the practicality of big jugs or if they like smaller jugs the appeal of smaller tatas. Maybe we could also add some bonus for having smaller tatas (say, more dex stat? because of the decrease in overall weight making them nimbler) to make the player wonder even harder about what they want more of. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh and while we're at it, maybe event scenarios could be created in which some evil humans/non-humans seek to capture Dryads and milk the shit outa them because of the healing properties of their milk. :devilish::coffee:
And after successfully completing this event and rescuing the Dryads captured maybe the player could build and open their own milking barn in her 'home-territory', a Dryad-friendly one. :giggle::coffee:

Perhaps eventually this barn could be expanded to include other races, and all that milk harvested could be supplied to various towns as product or perhaps the player could craft various potions from the various types of milk they'd harvest~ Hehe.

Ahem, sorry about the mini-spam. When my creative switch gets flipped it's no joke. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Last edited:

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hmmm seems that the boob size is too much for most people... Making the Hyper proportions as a toggle that can be enabled/disabled is too much work for me since that also means I have to make one for the current MC as well and that I need to edit all existing clothing to fit with the proportions and make a separate layers for newer clothes onward. Also if I minimized the proportions it would just be a shorter version of the current playable character. And if I just make a hyper sized boobs for the current MC then I still have to edit all clothing. I don't even want to think the amount of extra work I have to do for sex scenes now that it's colored.

So a rule of thumb for alternate bodies would be that all proportion should be final apart from belly sizes and that each body should be distinct from one another.

I did had an older design for newer bodies for the playable character but the problem is none of them look like dryads featured in the game save for the one on the left but I'm afraid that the one on the left will also cause some problems because well... look at it.
Also the reason why I made the one I posted several hours ago is because we can implement it into the game right away with little to no alterations to the story. The other two in this one require a separate intro story (think dragon age origin's race and origin stories) which even if I finished them now, it will take several months for me to make a new starting dungeons and the writers to come up with a new origin story.

What do you guys think? Should I continue on with these ones instead?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I did had an older design for newer bodies for the playable character but the problem is none of them look like dryads featured in the game save for the one on the left but I'm afraid that the one on the left will also cause some problems because well... look at it.
In my opinion you can certainly use these to become other races instead of Dryads.
1. Can be a gnome/dwarf/elf.
2. Beast-kin, but one of her boobs looks bigger than the other. Might be the angle but.. looks a bit off to me.
3. Demon-kin.

Out of all three of them i think i like the one in the middle the most.
And anyway, shouldn't Dryads be... greener? Or dark green. I'm not sure it's very 'Dryad' to have human skin tones. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
In my opinion you can certainly use these to become other races instead of Dryads.
1. Can be a gnome/dwarf/elf.
2. Beast-kin, but one of her boobs looks bigger than the other. Might be the angle but.. looks a bit off to me.
3. Demon-kin.

Out of all three of them i think i like the one in the middle the most. :whistle::coffee:
Aight then I guess I'm just gonna commit with #2 since it's the safer bet. and yeah the breast are off, I'm gonna redo it anyways so it's not an issue.

• Yay, new update!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Aight then I guess I'm just gonna commit with #2 since it's the safer bet. and yeah the breast are off, I'm gonna redo it anyways so it's not an issue.
I think you can also keep her height, i think it fits Dryad image to be tall as fuck if she is a fully-grown Dryad.
At least, in my opinion. :whistle::coffee:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I think you can also keep her height, i think it fits Dryad image to be tall as fuck if she is a fully-grown Dryad.
At least, in my opinion. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe, but there again in some stories, the height of the dryad, can be very short around 4 foot tall or so, or based on how high their tree grows and they get taller as their tree ages, so young dryads tend to be quite small, and get taller as they get older or rather their tree gets older.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Also the reason why I made the one I posted several hours ago is because we can implement it into the game right away with little to no alterations to the story. The other two in this one require a separate intro story (think dragon age origin's race and origin stories) which even if I finished them now, it will take several months for me to make a new starting dungeons and the writers to come up with a new origin story.

Me personally, I like all three, but unless you and your team have the time to commit to any of them to the extent you seem to want to, I'd say just work on them sparingly/when possible so it doesn't cut into what I am assuming is already quite the schedule, maybe working on adding them in chunks either between downtime of major updates or something. I know I would love to see them as options, but wouldn't want y'all to overwork yourselves.

Reactions: ashkatchemall25
Oct 18, 2020
Me personally, I like all three, but unless you and your team have the time to commit to any of them to the extent you seem to want to, I'd say just work on them sparingly/when possible so it doesn't cut into what I am assuming is already quite the schedule, maybe working on adding them in chunks either between downtime of major updates or something. I know I would love to see them as options, but wouldn't want y'all to overwork yourselves.
I like this idea, slow and steady on that while yall focus on the story and the options sounds like a good route.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Seems about right
Thanks! :D

Hi everyone, apologies if we're taking too long to release the next update. As the only artist for the game I've been making lots of areas for you guys to explore and lots of creatures to milk. Right now I believe we have enough new maps/areas/dungeons to last for the entire year of updates and I'm currently focusing my efforts to the "adult" side of the game.

As much as I like the black and white manga like sex scenes, we (the devs) have to keep up with other well known adult games. As such, we'll be making colored sex scenes starting this year. Each sexual encounter will have a mix of static and animated scenes.
Looking forward to it! :devilish:

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hmmm seems that the boob size is too much for most people... Making the Hyper proportions as a toggle that can be enabled/disabled is too much work for me since that also means I have to make one for the current MC as well and that I need to edit all existing clothing to fit with the proportions and make a separate layers for newer clothes onward. Also if I minimized the proportions it would just be a shorter version of the current playable character. And if I just make a hyper sized boobs for the current MC then I still have to edit all clothing. I don't even want to think the amount of extra work I have to do for sex scenes now that it's colored.

So a rule of thumb for alternate bodies would be that all proportion should be final apart from belly sizes and that each body should be distinct from one another.

I like the second design as well. I agree with you that it doesn't look like a dryad I had in my mind, but in terms of proportions and design I like it a lot!
You could remove the tail and fox ears and replace them with:
-Long elven-like ears
-Wooden-like or deer-like horns on head
-something green on the characater, may it be leafy or plantlike features somewhere, or a really light green tint to the skin or hair.

I trust your (the devs) creative process!

Last edited:

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Depends on which CoC exactly. First one? I doubt that very much. CoC II? Yes, it could.
TiTS still have huge potential, but it seems to be wasted.
Not quite to rival em yet, but Coc1 yes.... well productivity seems to slowing down for both title.

Alice_Margatroid43

Mar 1, 2024
Just started this and im quite enjoying the game, I noticed the "Raw Red Meat" item's description calling it a mystery meat. Does that imply the Dryad/Elves eat people? Or am I just being stupid and are over thinking things.

Leina

Nov 1, 2017

I think the body proportions of the one of the left are great, it's just the height and face that are problematic. If you scale that body up to match the height of the one on the right (original protagonist height) and change the face to be more adult that will both resolve the issue and look like a dryad.

Reactions: Noice1Bruh

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Hey. What happened to the Subscribestar Page for this Team? It's like two Subbers and only two posts, from 2023. What's up?

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Hey. What happened to the Subscribestar Page for this Team? It's like two Subbers and only two posts, from 2023. What's up?
Welp as you can see there’s not much traction in subscribestar so we’d think it’s best we focus on patreon. Also most of us (devs) are just busy with making the new upcoming content for the game that we don’t have much time to post yet until it’s ready to be released, and I gotta say it’s a lot of content still in progress.

Reactions: bigdick289
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes