Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
0.7.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • New Character Art
  • New Locations to explore:
1) Village Bridge. Explore the area east of the bunny village’s plaza, the final outpost standing between the village and the dangers outside.

2) Smithy. Meet Helfred, the alluring and enigmatic Lavaborn smith. An encounter filled with desire, sweat, and the heat of creation itself.

3) Berrick’s guardhouse. A place where lost items and secrets wait to be unraveled.

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Beta can be played here: or downloaded here:

Screenshot from 2024-04-01 11-30-54.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
really? So you are sayng that i can make a "lewd summoner" and have an army of kids/minions to fight for me?
As long as you can get your hands on some eggs and hatch them, yes.
Not kids though, just various creatures like tentacles or... sand worms. :sneaky::coffee:
I find this gameplay element pretty entertaining personally, would be cool if i could heal and buff them and maybe have various skills to beef them up with in various ways just like a summoner but.. i don't think we're quite at that stage yet. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But indeed, commanding creatures is very Dryad-like so.. who knows, dev-kun may expand this element further.

poophero

Oct 20, 2017
does someone have a save with high allure because it seems that you can no longer edit the value of allure on a save editor

alamodefender

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know where to find the witch outfit? Or if there's a way to refresh the inventory of merchants to get it to show up there?

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
I've been trying to use chest engine on this game. I'm trying to increase how many sexual actions can be the outcome from combat. Anyone have any experience with cheat engine for this game?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Hopefully within this year but no promises considering that we're still understaffed. I've already made assets for it though I'm still making sex animations for characters you can stick your new dick in.

If you have a character you'd like to fuck in mind let me know in advance.
nice

Mmxx365

Aug 5, 2018
i'm having trouble completing the family quest. i explored the entire forest and i still can't find eri's sister's sword

edit: i found it

Jun 16, 2022
i'm having trouble completing the family quest. i explored the entire forest and i still can't find eri's sister's sword

edit: i found it
I'm having trouble with that quest and the frivolous encounter quest. I confronted the daughter/Aria about her outings and found the love note within her personal chest after finding the key. I read the love note, but it's not marked as completed like sources of literature in the game. Where do I go from here? I'm very confused.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
I'm having trouble with that quest and the frivolous encounter quest. I confronted the daughter/Aria about her outings and found the love note within her personal chest after finding the key. I read the love note, but it's not marked as completed like sources of literature in the game. Where do I go from here? I'm very confused.
There's walkthrough in the Google help document (Menu->Help)

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
A lot of the dialogue inside the city seems broken for me. If I try to talk to the centaur in the stables or Mia at the square, after a few lines of dialogue there's no option to continue talking and there's no way out of the conversation.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
A lot of the dialogue inside the city seems broken for me. If I try to talk to the centaur in the stables or Mia at the square, after a few lines of dialogue there's no option to continue talking and there's no way out of the conversation.
Can you please send me a savefile(s) of broken dialogues.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes