Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I see, thanks. I'm actually talking about a balless option where you can see that labia skin is developed into labia rather than scrotum with the slit still fully open rather than closed at the embyro stage. Balls not fully dropped, staying on the side, making a bulged labia, or still staying internal with flat labia, no difference from a true woman except for the clit is developed into penis with a glan.
Maybe it is because I am tired, but I am not sure what you are trying to say, what I do know though is that I personally prefer my dickgirls with the whole package and I find the ball-less look to be quite silly >_<

btyvhgdtrc

Aug 16, 2019
So I downloaded the html version for android, set up a folder for it in my games folder in the internal storage, but every time I try to open the html I just get a blank white page on Chrome. The other html game I have works fine coincidentally. Did I do something wrong?

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
So I downloaded the html version for android, set up a folder for it in my games folder in the internal storage, but every time I try to open the html I just get a blank white page on Chrome. The other html game I have works fine coincidentally. Did I do something wrong?
Check Help Doc (you can find it in the game's menu)

brandcoin

Nov 16, 2019
whats up with the bee-girls? there is several different ones in gallery but only one encounter in shadebark woods?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
In my experience Android browsers are quite janky at playing html games. I think installing JoiPlay (from their Patreon) and opening the html file in JoiPlay works better. At least it's guaranteed to work for me

Reactions: GokutheG

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
I was reluctant to play the game at first, but I was bored and gave it a try. And honestly, I really enjoyed it. The dialogues and narrative texts are very well written and made me horny more than once, it's rare enough to work on me to be worth mentioning, kudos to the writer.

The only bad points I'd like to point out are the lack of CGs and animated scenes, but as I've read on this topic you guys are currently working on it so that's a temporary issue.

PS : I think it would be nice and fitting judging by some text descriptions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to add a bigger state of bloating in the game, even though I understand that redrawing every piece of clothes would probably be tedious.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes