VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it worth it to download the df pool or nah since i dont wanna be blue balled
In the amount of time it took you to type that and hit "post reply" you could have skimmed the last page and a half of the thread to get your answer ... that's not even counting the time you waited to get this first response.

Edit: Honestly - if shit happened in this title where the mother or daughter got fucked, the "I told you so" simps would be posting 10,000 screenshots of dicking deep.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Its about time the mods just blacklist this shit from the site, its existence here just serves the purpose to promote this shite.
Hey, Chummer, this thread is one of the spleeniest and funniest on the whole site! Fingers off, all longtimers on F95 know the "uncomparable" Gumdrop with his games Dual Family 1 (which has real potential, if he finally gets larger updates with less blue balling, esp. concerning the Father and Daughter, out) and Dual Family 2 and side stuff (which is an LSD trip given form or Art from an addled mind)! :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Its about time the mods just blacklist this shit from the site, its existence here just serves the purpose to promote this shite.
He's not gaining anything from the exposure. Even before the end of the month he's at 306 patreons. Everytime he releases a new update a few of his old patreons resubscribe but that's it.

If anything you should wonder why 306 chucklefucks still patronize him. Is it money laundering like people originally thought, does hope spring eternal, or do they smoke as much meth as he does and this is the ultimate experience to them?

Apr 29, 2021
He's not gaining anything from the exposure. Even before the end of the month he's at 306 patreons. Everytime he releases a new update a few of his old patreons resubscribe but that's it.

If anything you should wonder why 306 chucklefucks still patronize him. Is it money laundering like people originally thought, does hope spring eternal, or do they smoke as much meth as he does and this is the ultimate experience to them?
Some people just like to watch the world burn

Reactions: Pestilence

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what has watched my eyes and brain , suchHOW I CAN EVEN SPEEL WHAT THIS GAME IS ? MY HEAD IS ON PAIN. WHAT IS THIS ? such piece of XXX
Pure Piece Of Shit.

The best part - no, scratch that - the only good part of the game is people getting creative in writing to explain to newcomers just how much of a complete and utter clusterfuck this game truly is.
mostly its just easier to say shit.

For what? Look how much traffic it still generates lol.
exactly, traffic = money.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Ok, so what's the difference between Main Game and the old version?

And what are Lespirensa, Pool and Doll House? I played Doll House, and I like the general vibe it has going, but it still seems pretty basic and I don't get the point of it.

At the very least, I know what the Change Log means now, but it still sucks and needs to be changed into something that people understand before they download anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, so what's the difference between Main Game and the old version?

And what are Lespirensa, Pool and Doll House? I played Doll House, and I like the general vibe it has going, but it still seems pretty basic and I don't get the point of it.

At the very least, I know what the Change Log means now, but it still sucks and needs to be changed into something that people understand before they download anything.
neither is worth to dl since both are big pile of radioactive shit.

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
That much I understand, but what are they?
i think the only playable version is the "main game" but it has not much sex in it just alot of teases... but the scenes you have are good enough to try i guess but absolutly not without the walkthrough
pool,lespi and dollhouse are just kind of unfinished demo`s of some animations... if you rly wanna try you should ignore pool and lespi because they are weird as fck and you stuck all 30 sec on unskippable animations without any form of sexual content or good storys ...
but dollhouse is worth a try MY OPINION just because of the real nice animations (with sexual content) but after that there is nothing more except again worthless trash story..
So hf if you like or skip this game like the people tell you here your choice

(sry for my english its not my main language :D)

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
In the last sequence mom once again mutants to a monster again!
Dad wants talk to his son - from man to man - but mom secures her 'little baby against his bad daddy!' before she rules her son because his bad manners
I hope the son one day will understand, what kind of bad show his mother is playing!:ROFLMAO:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hey, Chummer, this thread is one of the spleeniest and funniest on the whole site! Fingers off, all longtimers on F95 know the "uncomparable" Gumdrop with his games Dual Family 1 (which has real potential, if he finally gets larger updates with less blue balling, esp. concerning the Father and Daughter, out) and Dual Family 2 and side stuff (which is an LSD trip given form or Art from an addled mind)! :)
Yes this game has Potential. But only if someone else took over and completely re-did the game. I mean the cousin part is where the game starts to take a strange turn and you want to just say " NO TO DRUGS". But even with that it is still ok. But then the vacation to the Aunts. I can see Mom, MC, sister and cousin all going to visit the Aunt. But Dad tagging along (after all Mom and Dad are getting a divorce and hate each other ) is where the game just falls off to stupidity. Then leads you straight into INSANITY. Which I guess from this devs point of view is a great lead off to part II which is completely mentally deranged INSANITY.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes