VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Well it depends on the remaining animations. If every frame is around 5000 samples and his graphic card one 1080 or two 1080 and his two animations around 5 seconds long, then it would take around 23 - 30 days to render. But as we know, he stated he has "better" and "more" graphic cards, so it should be around 10 - 15 days worst case (assuming, that one animation is not longer than 5 second).

Personally, I´d think, we won´t see anything this month anymore and secondly, his excuse will be Fatcat, who´ll still has to produce these two animations.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
BigTyson I occasionally wonder if FatCat is just another account for DeuceDrop. Been around a while, but only 34 patrons, every post is locked behind a paywall, and has (allegedly) never answered yay or nay to working on THIS project. Just seems fishy.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
BigTyson I occasionally wonder if FatCat is just another account for DeuceDrop. Been around a while, but only 34 patrons, every post is locked behind a paywall, and has (allegedly) never answered yay or nay to working on THIS project. Just seems fishy.
google is amazing right....

There is more out there too, if you start dig.

Reactions: Jeancul
Mar 22, 2018
I
google is amazing right....

There is more out there too, if you start dig.
I prefer sumthindfrt...
that guy is a good artist... But this lasts days he's kinda miss...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what's the latest release date that Gumdropped this time?
In view of the first pic, it seems that there will be some kind of meeting between Karen's mother and the Son. I wonder me what will happen, especially after their incident in her bathroom.

As for your question, only Don Milking knows it.

Mar 22, 2018
No
In view of the first pic, it seems that there will be some kind of meeting between Karen's mother and the Son. I wonder me what will happen, especially after their incident in her bathroom.

As for your question, only Don Milking knows it.
No.... meeting between Karen mother and the father.
Lets go...

Mother/Son
First we see The Mother and Son dancing.... both going to their rooms... BUT... we have a scene with the mother and the son nakeds in the tv room... Then they go to their rooms.... next morning we see mother naked... in the son bed...

Father/Daughter/Karen

The father and Karen... well they have one night together with Karen mother drinking naked... I think...
Then The father wake up and go back home... And we have a image with Karen mother and the father.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
No
No.... meeting between Karen mother and the father.
Lets go...

Mother/Son
First we see The Mother and Son dancing.... both going to their rooms... BUT... we have a scene with the mother and the son nakeds in the tv room... Then they go to their rooms.... next morning we see mother naked... in the son bed...

Father/Daughter/Karen

The father and Karen... well they have one night together with Karen mother drinking naked... I think...
Then The father wake up and go back home... And we have a image with Karen mother and the father.
Sure? I think that jersey is Father's.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what's the latest release date that Gumdropped this time?
I've been looking at this third image for about 15 minutes. And I'm just now coming to the conclusion that it appears to be some ass cheek and underboob action. These previews are becoming more and more pretentious as the updates go by.

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
The plot thiccens...
Should also mention his upcoming update also has MORE than double the content. A regular update usually has 5 scenes and the upcoming one has 20 according to ICSTOR. The guy takes a 3 month break and decides to make his latest update bigger than normal (which was a mistake imo) - but yet people are trying to make him out to be on the same level as this shit tier scammer which I don't get.

Jan 9, 2019
I've been looking at this third image for about 15 minutes. And I'm just now coming to the conclusion that it appears to be some ass cheek and underboob action. These previews are becoming more and more pretentious as the updates go by.
It's not pretentiousness, he is doing it because it's way cheaper to render and requires virtually no work other than placing the camera (no background assets, no clothing, nothing). It's bascailly the cheapest way to keep fooling his patrons that he is doing something when all evidence shows he has done nothing.

Some are also blurred to hide rendering noise, poor texture quality. This guy is a sleazy scammer, don't know why people keep pretending he is just lazy or pretentious.

Should also mention his upcoming update also has MORE than double the content. A regular update usually has 5 scenes and the upcoming one has 20 according to ICSTOR. The guy takes a 3 month break and decides to make his latest update bigger than normal (which was a mistake imo) - but yet people are trying to make him out to be on the same level as this shit tier scammer which I don't get.
Indeed, as I argued, I don't think there is currently a bigger scammer on this site. There are the ones who milk and take longer than what is rationally expected, but that is nowhere near as bad as the full blown scam we have here (a dude who has done virtually no work for 1.5 years and who keeps lying about it).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Captain's Log, Day 5 of Gumdrops being late on his (what is it? Eighth promise?)

Crew are growing restless over the fabled promised update. Once again, the Gumdrops Void has released it's Ghostly echo of 'SooOooN' and 'SePtEmBeR 10tH!' To which we remain lost, hopelessly adrift with no recourse, no one to address or speak to. The update past by, obviously, with no reply, no answers, just the usually word-play semantics of 'Hmm oh gee well, I think we might just over-step that deadline like but, I dunno when it'll be really'.

The fabled man himself is ever the illusive one, we've plotted a course to try find Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny and have found more luck in our endeavors. Turns out both of them also don't know where Gumdrops is, though Santa said something about a Penthouse suite and a mysterious order of 40 bottles of Patron funded champagne and a hooker named Cheryl.

Apparently, only now has it occurred to some of his subs that 'something might just be rotten in the state of Denmark'....In the words of George Carlin, "These are the kind of people who buy homes next to Volcanoes and wonder why there's larva on the living room floor."

Even JoshuaGumTree has given up, he took his small freight ship and fucked off back to Quad Space 9's bar district, I mean, what the fuck more can even be said when your free legal defense lawyer says 'fuck this I'm out.'

Don't worry though, to guide us through these perilous times, I know just the people to help us make sense of the madness. Kommandant Abby and DemonOrigin are here to guide you on the 'correct' path if you fancy like braving, I mean, being welcomed into the Discord. Don't you worry, these experienced connoisseurs are there day and night to make sure you know this definitely, 100% is legit, and no in way is it (*cough* at very best, if you truly felt like mustering up some 'defense' for this game, you could say it only 'Borders' at being a scam at this point, I guess *cough*) a scam, Yes, you'll learn what to think, what to feel, and don't you worry, as long as you remember the GOLDEN RULES!

1.) Always trust Gumdrops.
2.) Gumdrops is always right.
3.) Criticism is only within the framework of what Gumdrops says is right.

You will fit in justtttttttt fine at Silent Hill.

Alright look, there's nothing to talk about, I'm bewildered that he's somehow managed to miss even this deadline. It's extraordinary levels of bad-timing, mismanagement etc etc.

I'm not going to lie, I've had deadlines fall through, and it's soul crushing...
I wish I could peak behind the curtain to see what's going on, I picture the development being kinda like that scene in 'Blazing Saddles' where rather than build a whole town, they just build up front props of the buildings and make it look like they have a Town.

...Oh yeah, and he's got an animator named fatcat...Woo...Developments sped up so much since their arrival on the scene, yay.

P.s I didn't want to write this Log, I wanted to actually talk about the freakin' game, that's why I delayed and gave this brief extension in the hopes he'd finally make it.

But he just couldn't, fucking, handle, it.

This is your Captain,
slamming his head into the fucking steering wheel once again.

captain of space ship.jpg

Oct 10, 2017
No, all evidence shows he has nothing done in fact. By repeating this you are giving naive people a reason to keep giving this scammer money.
uhm...idk if you noticed this thread of people saying to stop supporting gumdrop (me included). I don't think people are listening. So I'm not worried if my comment is gonna convince people to keep donating. They'll do it anyways.

Reactions: Morah SDG
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes