VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Another dream sequence for the Son's arc? No, i'm out. I ain't gonna pledge anymore, I'm just gonna leech this game off. The story is disappointing, very.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
This update was short like the rest,and i feel like im missing something with all these jumpcuts and im more confused then aroused,But i hold out hope this game will remain my 2nd fav incest game.(seriously wtf happened, ever since mom and son went shopping ive been lost in another galaxy in another universe in a different timeline :test2:)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, the story has completely blew off the roof. In the Son's Arc. Son saw Karen sneaking to Dad which Aunt confronted by cuffing his mouth off. In the Father's Arc. Son is sleeping adjacent to Dad while Karen is molesting Dad.

What the hell is this inconsistency...

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, the story has completely blew off the roof. In the Son's Arc. Son saw Karen sneaking to Dad which Aunt confronted by cuffing his mouth off. In the Father's Arc. Son is sleeping adjacent to Dad while Karen is molesting Dad.

The routes will eventually split apart as each character does things different. Son spied on mom and aunt in bush ? Father with daughter in cave. Different choices lead to different outcomes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

Yeah it's gotten quite confusing. Also it needs a walkthrough. I wish he'd stick with finishing one story first instead of slowly progressing both. It would be much smoother and easier for him and us.

Reactions: Cornholio

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The routes will eventually split apart as each character does things different. Son spied on mom and aunt in bush ? Father with daughter in cave. Different choices lead to different outcomes
Fallacy of comparison. Those routes are independent of each other, what I mentioned complemented each other. After the bath scene with Mom in the Son's Arc, he's supposed to talk with Dad about Karen. In Dad's Arc, Karen saw Son leaving the bathroom (I reckon this is the Rape scene) and hid behind the kitchen counter listening to Son-Dad's conversation about her. This is where Karen snuck up on Dad.

This is where it gets confusing. In Dad's arc, the son is sleeping adjacent to the couch where Karen is molesting Dad. In the Son's arc, Son SAW Karen on top of Dad. The story shouldn't have different outcomes, it's supposed to complement all routes. What the fuck?

Even if we assumed parallel routes, the inconsistency remains. The split-outcome depended on the son's choice of either waking Dad up or not. Apparently, in Dad's true arc, son refused to wake him up; which Aunt sent him to the bathroom. Remember, even if the rape scene happened or not, there's no excuse for the Aunt not being present on where Mom HEARD the commotion right after Aunt sent Karen in her room. In Son's arc, after Aunt sent Karen in her room, she went to the bathroom.

That bathroom scene with Son + Aunt happened earlier in the Dad's arc. Son got out of the bathroom which prompted Karen to hide behind the kitchen counter; before she molested dad.

EDIT: Ok, I've replayed everything three times. Son is actually sleeping adjacent to Karen when the molesting happened. The consistency is fine, it's just way too confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Y'know, it's really hard for me to get and maintain a boner when Every. Single. Character is on some angsty, broody nonsense 24/muhfuckin7.

I appreciate the fact that GDG wants to deliver a rich story to the mix, but add some diversity. Every time a character talks they always do this "..." shit and look to the corner in deep thought. Give us at least ONE character who doesn't hate the the air they breathe man. Please? I'm more depressed than horny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flanby

May 25, 2017
It's been a good update for the son's path (surprisingly), I hope more progress with mother in the next udpdates, she's really really hot and I like dialogues with her. Father's path I don't care very much, actually.

PS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist
Oct 30, 2017
so the latest update there is no mom/son sex scene? wtf . i waiting update only for that :]
or i must waiting for more next update

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
so the latest update there is no mom/son sex scene? wtf . i waiting update only for that :]
or i must waiting for more next update
there will be no intimate sexual interactions for months. We're still on the platonic part of the story; +3,+4 platonic points for the mother so far.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes