VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was put the names like the op, the problem is, wen the game say whats your name? I only have the option to press the red X , but the game continues, to discover a total no sense.
There are many reasons why this game has a 2.5 out of 5 star rating. Yours is but one of them. It's been recommended by even diehard fans of this not to bother with Part II. But people keep on keepin' on.

Oct 6, 2021
Instead of accidently hyping up the game by posting comments, complaining for the lack of updates and how the dev is making money off his patreons, shall we try to only type funny stuff and/or whenever an actual update comes along (which I highly doubt will ever happen)?

That way new joiners do not have to ask the same questions over and over that have been answered 3 pages ago.

• Angry
Reactions: elsanna_iduna

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Instead of accidently hyping up the game by posting comments, complaining for the lack of updates and how the dev is making money off his patreons, shall we try to only type funny stuff and/or whenever an actual update comes along (which I highly doubt will ever happen)?

That way new joiners do not have to ask the same questions over and over that have been answered 3 pages ago.
and where would be funnies then?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
New CG from Dollhouse, Esperanza and PAR II ELECORE

Pictures:
Pixeldrain

Videos:

Don't waste your time to download the whole game it's a waste of time
Your sacrifice for nothing is priceless.

Also, it's worse than that ... although from your files I agree all those videos are new (and confirms my suspicion that this is all about Queen Hatshepsut -- just kidding) -- only three (yes, 3) of the images of the 77 you share are new since I last documented Part II. The new three are the GEdoll files. The other 74 were listed in the last update.

Reactions: KROM95
Mar 6, 2021
New CG from Dollhouse, Esperanza and PAR II ELECORE

Pictures:
Pixeldrain

Videos:

Don't waste your time to download the whole game it's a waste of time
Well, based on the images and videos you posted.... I came to the conclusion that the developer should immediately change his supplier of Drugs, because the ones he is using are already expired or baptized.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS

MAC

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

This month's airing of [Act I - Part X] begins the final day of the S Campaign and finishes the F Campaign's dreams.

S CAMPAIGN

- Room Day (Redhead - Hoodie - MATRIARCH)

F CAMPAIGN

- Dream Finale (MATRIARCH - YOUTH)

Mar 19, 2021

WINDOWS

Mega

MAC
Mega

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

This month's airing of [Act I - Part X] begins the final day of the S Campaign and finishes the F Campaign's dreams.

S CAMPAIGN

F CAMPAIGN

Does anything good happen in any of the paths or is it just the same old crap dragging?

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018

WINDOWS

Mega

MAC
Mega

ANDROID

S CAMPAIGN

F CAMPAIGN

Any compressed version?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For those who are interested what new images/videos are in each version compared to the one prior:
  • Dollhouse, Esperanza and PAR II ELECORE: 3 images (labeled GEDoll) and 7 webm video files. (Links supplied by KROM95 here - there are more images in KROM95's link, but those were in the previous relaease)
  • [Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) v1.07.0ce: 192 images - the contact sheets of which are below to show what they contain.
1-07-0-1.png 1-07-0-2.png 1-07-0-3.png

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes