VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Tarfog

Apr 3, 2019
is there a game in part 2 ? all i've seen in the second game is a boring LONG unskipable mess that looks like someone in the a nuthouse and on heavy drugs would make

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There continues to be no titillating content in the main game (Part 1)

TOTAL IMAGES
  • 7,900 in v1.08.0ce
  • 7,775 in v1.07.0ce
126 new images in v1.08.0ce that were not in the previous versions.
w_guest_12.1.png in v1.07.0ce does not exist in latest version - it was nothing spicy.

Below are the contact sheets for the 126 images that were not in previous versions.

v1080-new-images-1.jpg v1080-new-images-2.jpg

Nothing to see here, move along. The daughter and the mother are still virginal, for all purposes of the player. There is no sex in the ladies' rooms.

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
There continues to be no titillating content in the main game (Part 1)

TOTAL IMAGES
  • 7,900 in v1.08.0ce
  • 7,775 in v1.07.0ce
126 new images in v1.08.0ce that were not in the previous versions.
w_guest_12.1.png in v1.07.0ce does not exist in latest version - it was nothing spicy.

Below are the contact sheets for the 126 images that were not in previous versions.

View attachment 1697446 View attachment 1697443

Nothing to see here, move along. The daughter and the mother are still virginal, for all purposes of the player. There is no sex in the ladies' rooms.

LMAO FUCKING DEAD.

I JUST LUITERALLY CRY DROP CUP OF MY TEA AFTER I READYOUR COMMENT WELL XCUSE ME BUT I MUST ...

'' Nothing to see here mother and daughter are still virgins ''

Reactions: DJ5674499

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
That's a lie. Neither the mother nor the daughter characters ever have sex in part one - which is kind of the main ingredient in a 'cest potpie.
Then you played it wrong, I can assure you they did, but then I mean the other version his first version not this shite. Version 1.03 I think was the last time this was a game

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Then you played it wrong, I can assure you they did, but then I mean the other version his first version not this shite
I have looked at every image in the game. Main version, Part II, Legacy. There is no sex with either the daughter or the mother in this game.

None.
Nada.
Nil.

We've mentioned it in this thread over a hundred times that there is no sex with the daughter and mother - in ever release, in every version. All of a sudden, today, from you, is a denial. :unsure:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well its not bout that U didnt get joke...

its about MOTHER who have DAUGHTER...

and guy said both are virgins. LMFAO
They're virgins to the player - they don't have sex in the game.

Also, we're never told the mother gave birth to the son or the daughter.
And we never see the mother have sex with anybody. So she could be virgin, for all we know.

If the lack of sex in the game is any indicator, we'll dealin with some serious Mother Mary shit.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Games in multiple parts should burn in hell. (R)

Also, a five year old game with nothing but oral? Give it up, dev.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Games in multiple parts should burn in hell. (R)

Also, a five year old game with nothing but oral? Give it up, dev.
As much as I crack on this game, this is not totally accurate. The son can have penetrative sex with both his aunt and his cousin. He can also do so with a random crack whore at a party. The father can be drugged and raped with vaginal sex at least once. Maybe twice.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Fair enough XD the first one tried at least
The first one looked like it was going somewhere when you first started playing it. Except it kept slowing down the more you played it. And as you played one path, it sure looked like the other path was getting all kinds of action, so you figured you were doing something wrong or that sex was just around the corner. But... no. I've only played through a good part of the original version. Seeing this thread made me realize going further or trying the newer version would be an exercise in frustration.

This is one of those games that are puzzling at a meta level, because why make such a half-assed game when the dev obviously has the resources to do better, and probably make a fair amount of money with the same or even just a little more effort.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
game started well, good graphics, good story. then came updates that frankly, "shift+DEL".
i helped Patreon, but when I saw the slutty updates getting worse and worse, just something without logic... for me it's not worth it to continue following.
maybe in 2050 we will see sex in the game "incest or something gender" until then lol just waste of time....

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes