JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Dual Family [Main Game] GUI Save Slots Mod
The Mod Replaces the Original Save slots, and adds more spaces.
Requested by Lord_Xanatos

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I've done 2 version of the Mod, the "New Version" is a Replacement for the original, the "New & Old" maintains the Original, but it also adds the new one. The Mod Should work on future updates, if the dev changes the Saves system I will update the mod.

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION: -
2.png
DOWNLOAD NEW & OLD VERSION: -
1.png
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The Mod Replaces the Original Save slots, and adds more spaces.
Requested by Lord_Xanatos

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I've done 2 version of the Mod, the "New Version" is a Replacement for the original, the "New & Old" maintains the Original, but it also adds the new one.

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION: (It's Free)
View attachment 2004066
DOWNLOAD NEW & OLD VERSION: (It's Free)
View attachment 2004065
Respectfully request you explicitly state in your post which versions this is not for - Dollhouse, Pool, L'Esperienza, Old Version - to hopefully reduce the number of questions about it in this thread (there will still be those, I mean, but fewer is better, no?) Thanks!

Reactions: Lokesh 47

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Respectfully request you explicitly state in your post which versions this is not for - Dollhouse, Pool, L'Esperienza, Old Version - to hopefully reduce the number of questions about it in this thread (there will still be those, I mean, but fewer is better, no?) Thanks!
On top of the Post

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
On top of the Post
I know that. I read that. I was just requesting clarity for others because there are already people come in here asking all sorts of questions because they are confused what is the "main game" what order to play the others ... now they will ask "I know it says it's for the main game, but can I use it on XXXX"
So I was just attempting to head off those questions. But gee, thanks.

As an example, we've posted time and again that there is no sex in this for the mother and daughter characters at all ... and yet we still get this question time and again:
Sorry i know i am being a dik here but my question is, is there any sex scene in this game especially with the milf in the s/m story line
Cz last time i check it more than a year back if i remember correctly than there was no scene and all the playthrough ended in a meh
https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v1-13-0ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-8784614

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I know that. I read that. I was just requesting clarity for others because there are already people come in here asking all sorts of questions because they are confused what is the "main game" what order to play the others ... now they will ask "I know it says it's for the main game, but can I use it on XXXX"
So I was just attempting to head off those questions. But gee, thanks.

As an example, we've posted time and again that there is no sex in this for the mother and daughter characters at all ... and yet we still get this question time and again:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v1-13-0ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-8784614
If they do ask that about the mod, it's because they are stupid.
Even in the Op there's only one marked as Main Game.
1661455158327.png

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
it's because they are stupid.
I wasn't asking you to take a lot of time to upload a compression to another server. You've already taken much more time in responding to me about this than adding confirmed clarity to your post to hopefully further stave off confusion. Thanks, anyway.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I wasn't asking you to take a lot of time to upload a compression to another server. You've already taken much more time in responding to me about this than adding confirmed clarity to your post to hopefully further stave off confusion. Thanks, anyway.
I'm not telling you off, and you have a point, but the people who will ask about that are just stupid, if they cant take 2 seconds to read the Main Game in both the OP and Mod Post.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
torrent for this piece of shit?

1st wt-mod then torrent so whatta next?
Let's see...
  • Hairy/shaved mod
  • BE mod
  • pregnancy mod
  • tiny penis/inflated penis mod
  • man's best friend mod (adds pets)
  • Oracle mod (changes skeleton into nude beautiful woman)
:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: KROM95 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apart from no sexual upadates the guy is consistent with the update i mean we will go somewhere with this
correction: going nowhere.

this is totally type of adult game which patreon would only want on their site.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Can hardly see half of the scenes. Why no lighting? There's hundreds of images that are just plain full black. What is the deal here?

Edit: On the other half, they are f*king baked as if they were shot straight to the sun for cremation. :D

Someone needs to look a few guides and tutorials about proper lighting... I guess. :D

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can hardly see half of the scenes. Why no lighting? There's hundreds of images that are just plain full black. What is the deal here?

Edit: On the other half, they are f*king baked as if they were shot straight to the sun for cremation. :D

Someone needs to look a few guides and tutorials about proper lighting... I guess. :D
The developer did all that on purpose. There is nothing to see here, move along.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes