• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

flanby

May 25, 2017
No no no...i think you read my post in a different tone..
I was saying the whole development is what makes me impatient..sure the update were hell of a content when comes out but the times gumdrop takes are far far long to make someone forget the entire game...
What you do is really awesome by giving us updates whenever gummy updates as fast you can be online.
Really appriciate it man !!! Sorry if i sounded like a d*ick in my prev post.
No problem ;)

Reactions: dE_VoYd

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Is there anyone who would post his official website on the OP so that people have access to his little progress tracker? I think it would really help.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
So, I haven't played through it yet but the son gets the mom and the dad gets the daughter? No dad getting back with mom or brother getting with sis?

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
So, I haven't played through it yet but the son gets the mom and the dad gets the daughter? No dad getting back with mom or brother getting with sis?
Not at the moment. The dev has promised this and it is evident based on the scenes/paths he has created up until this point that the son and daughter and father/mother scenes are on his radar but not something he wants to work on until he's done with dad x daughter and son x mum.

While he does promise it and I have no doubt he'll deliver judging by how slow the updates are coming along you may have to wait a lifetime.

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
official progress tracker from his website. seems like a ways off still for an update.

right now it sits at (last updated on thursday)
8/13 segs in progress
3/16 segs completed
total scenes 468/x

slow segments
roam day and room day are complete
kar day near completion
f sun and s sun are started/rendering

then there are fast segments where he has only completed roam night, 5 others are started/currently rendering
and 5 more not started yet.

Reactions: Melkai

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
It's not from a game, looks like it's just a hentai pic ( )
Wow man thanks...
Seriously its just one pic and you've giben me the link
Either you have very vast database or you're very very ultra legendary person

Reactions: Yukio

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
official progress tracker from his website. seems like a ways off still for an update.

right now it sits at (last updated on thursday)
8/13 segs in progress
3/16 segs completed
total scenes 468/x

slow segments
roam day and room day are complete
kar day near completion
f sun and s sun are started/rendering

then there are fast segments where he has only completed roam night, 5 others are started/currently rendering
and 5 more not started yet.
I dont think this will be released in this month... Not even july.
August it is then.

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
I honestly have no idea what's on his mind, while he certainly has posted the tracker on his website, he told his patrons that he's setting up his new rendering machine which should increase rendering times beyond proportions, I still think last week of july is likely IF what he says about his new render speeds are true.

"However, there's one thing the public tracker is missing. It's the inside scoop that only you lads have been hearing about: the new hardware and subsequent sliced render times! With my final GPUs arriving today, I've already been implementing the new hardware, continuing my tear through the remaining slow segments. I also spent another arm for some extra GPUs, making the total time improvement increase from 2x to 2.5x my original rendering speed.

The implications of this are quite positive, I'm sure you'll agree. The slow and fast segment time metrics used on the tracker are from my previous rendering speed; with the new hardware in my grasp, those 2-6 hour scenes can easily drop to the 2 and sub 1 hour marks. As for the 5-60 min scenes, they'll be vanquished as quickly as I can pose them. "

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah i think you have right, i hope at last....Because i'm even more pessimistic i think even september it will be release if something happens...
Yeah man...since summer is gone and rainy season is gonna come soon...its no wonder if he took a month to recover from common cold you know...

Reactions: GUcciBoy
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes