VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

King Sheh

Aug 2, 2017
hey guys can u please help me with act i - part 1 , 2 , i cant find it link to download the Patreon links are dead or this 0.51 is included all episodes 1 2 3 4 can u please help me please :)

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Actually it depends on the choices you make. Sometimes those choices lead you to a path without any bugs and sometimes all hell breaks loose.
Yep, you are right. I guess I had just been lucky until the moment I posted that comment. But the game has just crashed. Karen again/still. We'll have to wait for that patched up version, then.

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Yep, you are right. I guess I had just been lucky until the moment I posted that comment. But the game has just crashed. Karen again/still. We'll have to wait for that patched up version, then.
Version 0.52 seems to have fixed all the problems :)

King Sheh

Aug 2, 2017
hey can u help me out with this thing like i dont know is this 0.51 is with all episodes like 1 2 3 ? or is it cut down version of 1 2 3 please help :(

lkta

May 3, 2017
@

A Lamp - Son Route - After your mom sleeps in your bed and you have the option to wake her/get out of bed. when she wakes & starts talking the lamp is behind her on the left

A Cup - Dad route, first morning, make daughter coffee, when she sits down at the table you can click the cup

A TV - Dad route, after the cup pick the stay in date, as soon as you see the tv after the morning chat with wife/daughter click on it

A Hat - Dad route - when you go to the mall with daughter choose shop for clothes, hat is on mannequin behind her

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Curious myself i did a little digging in the Daz store and i think this is the figure what mom is based on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daughter im not sure, but this for some reason remindes me of her
Stumbled upon mom from BB

T

TMWSTW

Anyone know how to unlock the Act 1 Part 2 secret for the son? Got all of 'em except that one.

On the topic of the update; I like it. Dialogue could still use some polishing and it feels like some choices he didn't expect you to make (so the dialogue doesn't make sense). The general gallery (not secret) doesn't make much sense to me as there are some titillating scenes that you can encounter but all the scenes from the gallery are G rated scenes. Plus I feel the gallery scenes shouldn't be puzzle locked because you've seen them before. On the topic of the puzzles I don't have anything against them although it was frustrating that it wouldn't accept a flipped image.
I like the concept of Karen, (sort of a female Max from Big Brother) I also like that you can avoid

Reactions: Paranoid_android

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
Starting the scavenger hunt…

A Weight Son story, workout scene, far left when Mom is stretching before squats

A Hat

A Lamp

A Ball Son story, prologue, son's room in the closet

A Switch Dad story, on the wall behind wife during the big argument.

A Bulb Son story, enter Mom's room and hide behind the seat. Look up at the ceiling.

A Cup

A REALLY BIG Ball

A Camera

A TV
A Cup Dad Story, when having coffee with daughter click cup

A TV Dad Story, when watching tv with daughter, before turning towards her click tv

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there any new content in 0.52, or is it all just bug fixes? I ended on Act I Part IV.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First off, thank you guys for the links! Appreciated!
Question: Is the walkthrough updated and further, how many points can you get on themeters for Daughter and Mom?
Thanks in advance!

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes