VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Great shame this one. This game still holds a special place for me, especially the daughter. Goddamn there is literally no hope, When I first started waiting, the game should have released all 30 chapters by now. It really saddens me, even for the most optimistic, there 20 more parts after the next one releases and the sexual content is to be in the last ones.

Idk that daughter model is really special, I really hope someone can use that same model in same style in their game

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
His last deadline is May 23rd. Don't hold your breath.
Somebody with too much time on their hands should do a summary of all missed deadlines specifically stated by gumdrop so others can see it.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Oh, come on, gumdrop is an artiste. I just went back to check the exact dates and:
On 20th of February he posted a schedule of upcoming posts for the next two days (21st and 22nd), and then he couldn't be arsed to actually write them and missed his own schedule -- his posts went up on the 24th.

Let that sink in.

He posted an update that he would write two posts over the next two days. Nothing big. And he still failed to post them. As I said, when it comes to delays and missed deadlines, he's an artiste.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
But legit, for any GD patreon's reading this; you could just send your money to me and I'll fart in a paper bag and mail it to you so you at least got SOMETHING for it.
I was patreon of his, not anymore, though. However, I realized something on his discord channel... all people there seem to burning with high expectations and hype which I found quite stupid to be honest. I felt like being in a weird cult or something like that where people throw shit at each other and look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
My account on discord which BTW a member of Gumdrop Channel got banned again today by kyle bcos hes a snowflakes. So i will make some interesting leaks to you about my conversation with Fatcat17.

Fatcat17 also divulge that 30s to 1min animations will not go beyond months of work but as we all know since September 2019 up to now those "2 animations" is gumdrop/kyle's excuse.

See it for yourself. I guess SCAM Tag will appropriate on gumdrop

Screenshot_20200412-201035.png Screenshot_20200412-201106.png Screenshot_20200412-201113.png Screenshot_20200412-201127.png Screenshot_20200412-201148.png

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
All I remember is that This game was one of the best out there, just the mom was a beautiful milf with an awesome body the story is very long, and I haven’t play this game for more then a year now I don’t even remember the end I won’t know what to anymore, milfcity and c plan are other two games that are dead without knowing it, the makers are taking way too long to finish them so I thing it will happen the same thing all dead but unforgivable....

Reactions: Moosexl

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Could you please put the conclusion to this conversation?
I don't speak the language, so I couldn't translate the text.
It means, even the animator dont know whats going on. He already finish what he suppose to finish but for some reason gumdrop wants to insert some things to prolong the release.

Reactions: sob and V&M
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes