VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That game was such a lovely at beginning... i remember really enjoying playing the dude and flirting the mom...

then it went all in 1 direction...

then... silence...

then....

DAFUCKINFUCKISTHISSHIT !

now there is no "then..." anymore. it's a straigth up good bye. (don't even take off the hat and bent , just simply turn back and walk away. i would normally just walk backward continu watching the person when i slowly leave. But fuck this ! seriously... This game was nice and cool and now it turn into this... can't even name that.)

"Chicken successfully cross the road 20 times in moonwalk while saying good bye to that thread." :KEK:

Reactions: Hadgar

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Remember guys:

"We originally planned to release the prologue on Christmas Day, however this would have significantly shortened the chapter length and exclude content until the extended prologue release. I want to start us off on the right foot this time, no cutting corners at the start. I’m certain you want to see Dual Family’s beginning in its full and finished glory as much as I do, not half-baked like the tale before it"

:KEK:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Which Mod is feeling brave enough to update the friend and open Pandora's box?

D

Deleted member 177791

There's too much stuff on the discord to keep up lol and I'm at work, will have to try later. Still people saying "wait for the 26 feb to see" lmao. Abby and Tenlogos nowhere to be found of course.

The comments on the patreon post are gold too like so many people still don't seem to realise how far up their ass they got it. Guess we can see these 600 patrons were real after all. I would feel sorry for them but really can't with all the warnings and red signals they had for the past three years.

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
There's too much stuff on the discord to keep up lol and I'm at work, will have to try later. Still people saying "wait for the 26 feb to see" lmao. Abby and Tenlogos nowhere to be found of course.

The comments on the patreon post are gold too like so many people still don't seem to realise how far up their ass they got it. Guess we can see these 600 patrons were real after all. I would feel sorry for them but really can't with all the warnings and red signals they had for the past three years.
They are getting EXACTLY what they deserve.

Sorry for them?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes