VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
if there's a die hard gumdrop supporter here that paid $75 for a violin lesson, please let us know the content once he released it (if he will stick to his deadline)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only thing that'd surprise me would be that he would release actual game not just some shit.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
only thing that'd surprise me would be that he would release actual game not just some shit.
You might want to clarify that. Maybe add a /sarcasm tag or something, otherwise some people might think that there's a non-zero probability that gumdrop will release something.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
there might be another explanation that I heard from another creator. Patreon has changed how to record and count patrons in January so things look better than they are (all things equal). Net net you can't really compare data from 2020 and 2021 in the tool tool (the tool inflates 2021 numbers compared to 2020 - all else being equal).
I think that change was only a one time thing in January. It does not seem to work like that in February. Even if it were, you can still use graphtreon to compare trends on a monthly basis because the change doesn't affect the dip you see at the beginning of every month, which is the real number of still active patrons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You might want to clarify that. Maybe add a /sarcasm tag or something, otherwise some people might think that there's a non-zero probability that gumdrop will release something.
he will release something but i'm pretty sure it isn't game.

May 7, 2017
I have to correct something, the Tiers on Patreon and GD's website are not labelled the same way, so T2 is $5, and T4 is $20 on GD's website and on Patreon, you have four tiers, that start from $5 and go up to $75, but T2 and T4 on Patreon are still the same $5 and $20 tiers. Either way, the release on February 26 is for T4 ($20), next month on March 26 is the same release but for T2 ($5). So Lmon, you were right but the feeling still stands I don't think you will have much luck of getting the release here, the 26th of February, but you "might" get it next month.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Some other real pearl of wisdom from our beloved "Gumdrop-Entity" (extracted from other audio files in DFX, its last masterpiece):

- Lies are a way of controlling information and their spreading;
- If (real) information would happen to be listened, seen, it would mean to give to others the ability to choose freely on their own;
- Something is what you need to become a better version of yourself; (??!!)

Take notes you, young aspiring entrepreneurs ..... take notes ....
which file and what's the time stamp?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I think that change was only a one time thing in January. It does not seem to work like that in February. Even if it were, you can still use graphtreon to compare trends on a monthly basis because the change doesn't affect the dip you see at the beginning of every month, which is the real number of still active patrons.
I imagine he would have lost tons of patrons last week, but you only see patron count increasing or staying the same, but never decreasing.

The dip at the beginning of every month is actually the number of patrons with active accounts that have funds for their pledge and whose banks have not withheld payment. No more, no less. The current method tells you exactly how many people pledged money in a month on the last day.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Some other real pearl of wisdom from our beloved "Gumdrop-Entity" (extracted from other audio files in DFX, its last masterpiece):

- Lies are a way of controlling information and their spreading; [Translated from: "./DFX/game/audio/BemolleOGG/137Bemolle.ogg" and similar to line 1059 in "./DFX/game/script.rpy"]

- If (real) information would happen to be listened, seen, [...] it would mean to grant that (information) control and to give to others the ability to choose freely on their own; [Translated from: "./DFX/game/audio/BemolleOGG/138Bemolle.ogg" + "./DFX/game/audio/BemolleOGG/139Bemolle.ogg", see "./DFX/game/script.rpy" at line 1061 and 1063]

- Something is what you need to become a better version of yourself; (??!!) [Translated from: "./DFX/game/audio/BemolleOGG/84Bemolle.ogg" and similar to line 873 in "./DFX/game/script.rpy"]

Take notes you, young aspiring entrepreneurs ..... take notes ....

(Note: all italian audio files appear to have been generated via some good voice generator software, most likely using machine-learning neural-networks, so basically at zero cost for the developers).
Thank you for doing this sherlock investigation! (y)
Well, there we have it, the whole prologue was one gigantic hidden perverse "I'm so clever and you are so f stupid for giving me your money that I even dare to insert these hidden messages you will never find or if you do never want to believe the meaning of"

Basically, Scamdrop is telling everybody: Fuck you very much for the money!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, guys, are you ready for the next scam piano lesson planned for tomorrow? Don't forget that this is a Scamtoven Beethoven leveled tuition. Therefore, all candidates should bring $75 dollars without exception. That's all for the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8Dumper and 610
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes