VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Popping in on this thread is a bit like slowing down to rubberneck a road traffic accident, we know we shouldn't but we all do it anyway. :)
Bro, I brought 2 loungers and booze. Let's sit and wait for the next dude who's writing here: "is there any sex with mom and sis?"

Reactions: viper217

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
What game are the flairs from?
First one is Heart Problems. Second one is Our Bright Days. I heavilyyyyyy recommend both. They are truly great games. Heart Problems is a lot further along into the story than Our Bright Days.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did someone playing this game on android? I cant find how to typing name
There hasn't been an official android version in 5 years. People have already asked for an android port in the Android Port Requests (Ren'Py only) thread.

You could have learned this on your own if you make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first and then did a search:
1687996838190.png

Doing the same kind of search would also tell you not to bother with this title because the content you are looking for does not exist - the mother character and the daughter character do not have the scenes you probably want to see.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
There should be a do not resuscitate or voluntary assisted killing option for games that linger on in the twilight of existence, teetering on the edge of wakefulness before being dragged down again to fevered slumber. Dev time to switch the machine off.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So what exactly was new in the latest update that came out?
Like with every other update in the past 5+ years - there was no new sexual content added: #18,514

The content the vast majority of people are looking for does not exist. I don't know why people would expect anything different after more than 6 years of this thing existing.

Reactions: TrashMonster

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Which content are you trying to get? There are two MCs - the older man and the younger man.

Older man and daughter character sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Younger man and mother character sex
Older man and mother character sex
Younger man and daughter character sex
what about a gangbang involving all of them, you missed out that one:)

Reactions: UniformSierraAlpha

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
So what exactly was new in the latest update that came out?
On the mother-son side they picked-up the son's date for the school dance from Karen's apartment. Karen herself left for the dance earlier.
Father-daughter are driving to the dance I don't remember if it said if they have to pick up her date or if she's going to meet him where it's happening.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes