VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I planned the game to target people who like netori and corruption. Overall, that's the type of game I enjoy playing and developing.
Sooo... shouldn't it have the ntr tag?
I'm no fan of the tag myself but there's no dedicated netori tag, to my knowledge.

• Angry
Reactions: Alex Light

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It always makes me laugh to see these types of comments... they are the first to complain about the NTR in other games, but when it's the main character, infidelity is the best thing in the world XD
..different strokes for different folks......
..nothing wrong with it....
..now let me finish ma stroking.....

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
you can stroke yourself all you want, I just said that it makes me laugh to see how only perspective can change how something you say is "bad" is now "good"... ahhh the hypotenuse so cute it is
renge-shrug.gif
.....considering all the ntr i coomsume......
...feel like u arguing with the wrong dude....but ok....

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 2656796
So the MC helps the friend to get the girls, then they fight and the best thing the MC thinks is to go for the slopy seconds?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside that overview reminds me of the novel "Magical explorer".

Good luck.
Well, isn't every netori story sloppy seconds then?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sooo... shouldn't it have the ntr tag?
I'm no fan of the tag myself but there's no dedicated netori tag, to my knowledge.
no because the only ntr tag on this site is "netorare" which is not netori. all adding it will do is blacklist the game for people who are not looking for netorare and piss off those that actually are. Maybe you haven't noticed but the tag is actually spelled put now and not just three letters. Makes even less sense to add it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So an anti-harem game.. no thank you. This is Netori and should not have harem in the tags at all. Only time I like Netori is when the girls are being abused by the other not for jealousy.

BTW you could put just below where you put the description that this is Netori and warn them ahead of time. Just because we don't have a proper tag for it can still put it in somewhere in the OP.

Now get rid of the lying Harem tag.. only reason I started reading it is because I saw harem! Corruption and Netori is no damn Harem game!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So an anti-harem game.. no thank you. This is Netori and should not have harem in the tags at all. Only time I like Netori is when the girls are being abused by the other not for jealousy.

BTW you could put just below where you put the description that this is Netori and warn them ahead of time. Just because we don't have a proper tag for it can still put it in somewhere in the OP.
Who is the other in "abused by the other"?
And I believe the point is that you corrupt them for yourself as the MC so MC end up with the harem in the end...I think.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Who is the other in "abused by the other"
And I believe the point is that you corrupt them for yourself as the MC so MC end up with the harem in the end...I think.
..it is.....mc got mad at how everyone started to treat him....and that his friend takes the girl he wanted....
...so he's gonna take his harem.....he even promised his dad he was gonna do it.....
..took him like a year to set everything up tho.....lots of patience he has....

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
It always makes me laugh to see these types of comments... they are the first to complain about the NTR in other games, but when it's the main character, infidelity is the best thing in the world XD
Yes, because from the perspective of a non-NTR fan, it's better to be the guy who GETS all the women, than lose them all and be pathetic? Is that honestly hard to understand?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
..it is.....mc got mad at how everyone started to treat him....and that his friend takes the girl he wanted....
...so he's gonna take his harem.....he even promised his dad he was gonna do it.....
..took him like a year to set everything up tho.....lots of patience he has....
So pretty much the idea I got. I always have respect for the long con Kil'Jaeden types.

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer and Lerd0
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes