VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.37] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.31] [Warrior Novels]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Federok88

May 23, 2022
Men Naoki and Tokuko really are two pieces of shit that deserve everything comming to them.
Sadly Ai and Chiaki got caught in the crossfire of it.

Reactions: Chris2041

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im going to put my review here also. I already got ppl to play the games by doing this as they were reading forums to get more insight:

"I-I have finally found it.. the rarest treasure of all treasures
"My Friends Harem" is the ultimate Netori game that I have been searching for... The pacing is the best in this game. As other people call it the "slow-burn".
The 4 girls introduced are all unique and interesting, except for Chiaki, i don't care for her much but I understand her necessary for the group's/story's dynamic.
I played though this game in a 12h and 4h marathon. I went to work without sleep (literally) just because this game is so good and I wanted to see how everything would progress.
The characters design are so sexy (its my 3rd koikotsu (?) game so far, because i actually mostly prefer honey select games)
i couldnt play with high volume so i cant say much for audio but i like the music at least.
I LOVE how every girl of the friends harem are actually fighting back THIS MUCH but everyone is slowly falling to the corruption and manipulation. Its just so satisfying to see every girl has different strategies and mechanism to go through and are becoming corrupted bit by bit.
And wow there is SO MUCH CONTENT out already, even tho it has only been released since early 2023. I just saw that the creator has another game in finished beta. im SO GONNA tryi it out this evening, SO excited already.

The best girl, handsdown, is defintely Ai. Tbh im NOT a fan of stoic girls who dont show much emotional expressions but Ai is an exception. She is SO INTERESTING to explore and her changed behaviour on supporting and actually harassing the mc's "friend" was just the ultimate pleasure for me to see...
My favorite lewd scene with her is in the library, the 1st position they had se* in back while having her legs spread and they were hidden behind books so that the "friend" couldnt see but only talk to them. She just looks so cute and lewd.

At first I thought it my favorite girl would be Tokuko, as she also was the ultimate goal, the final girl to corrupt but to see this "hidden site" of hers so get revealed during the story was something REALLY unexpected nd interesting to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first I thought she would be the ultimate shield out of them all. The older sister, trying to hold everything together, the ara ara type. Never wailing, never breaking (due to her characteristics and scenes) so i would have liked to see her crumbling apart:
1st phyically due to MCs skills
2nd seeing her efforts on holding the "friends" group together getting wasted, so she becomes mentally so tired, she gets frustrated at the "friend" not doing anything
3rd forcing her for lewd actions while the "friend" is nearby in school, during a cafe, during dates, during cooking, whatsoever
-> the "friend" would become sad and more broken and Tokuko witnessing his depression gets conflicted feelings of not wanting to hurt him while feeling ultimate pleasure betraying and deceiving him. And the pleasure site is winning more and more over time (this could be shown in short time elapses like in doujinshis: bj in classroom, groping in library, se* in public bathrooms during dates... as some examples)
And after much enduring on Tokukos part, after so much trying to maintain the status quo... a finaly hit on the nail to break all her build up walls to fall into tiny pieces. It could be anything; the "friend" failing to hold up a promise, him failing to satisfy her in any way, him getting manipulated on kissing another girl not from his "harem"
or something entirely different, like Tokuko deceiving and lying to the friend on their ANNIVERSARY and going to the mc having lewd fun. The devs ultimate choice xD.

Okay that was my take on how much potential Tokuko has (wow, took me like 1h of thinking and expressing all this, damn..)

Anyways...
I love the Dev for his writing and pacing. Its the ultimate corruption game. I absolutely digging these type of games. Its the best... also the amount of content is unreal. One of the best devs so far imo.
This game shot straight to my top games (4th place now) its just that good, trust me.

Btw I absolutely love their heart eyes. Even tho I have seen this trope so often, the way they are used in this game is just so fantastic and satisfying to see. Especially the scenes they first appeared and the dev intentionally hid their eyes while only showing the bottom halves of their faces during their lewd scenes. It was best implemanted for Ai and Ema so far. Tokuko missed some potentioal there (the mc wholeheartly complementing her was a very nice touch, but was lacking a TINY bit of spice there)
and Chiaki.. yea sorry I just dont enjoy her too much and I like that she doesnt have TOO much screen time, thank you for that also dear dev.

Ultimate writing for netori corruption games. 12/10, lets go!

edit: nvm, it possible that my lighting settings were really low, i can see her pupils now and it doesnt freak me out anymore

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avant45

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
given what we saw with Chiaki, Ai and Ema (so far), im really looking foward to see what Tokukos final corruption entails
yea, im also very excited about that.
as Tokuko was also that "friend's" "most beloved" i would love to see a really long final corruption part on that. personally i thought the 1st corruption phase of tokuko felt too short. but thats because i was expecting a standard corruption from a "saint woman" (like Asuna from sword art online) to a debauched woman. now that we have a hidden/dark tokuko, im really interested on how that all plays out.
On one hand she doesnt want to hurt him due to their happy memories together, on the other hand she finds pleasure on lies and deceit.. its a bit tricky here, because Tokuko already admitted that everything was just a facade..

we have to somehow make Tokuko realize how wasted all her "acting" and efforts on becoming a good person has been and that all those "happy memories" together win that "friend" actually werent as happy as she think they were.
we would have to trick the friend on revealing how debauched and egoistical all his actions always were.

OR

we could go a completly different route where the mc forces tokuko so much on lying and deceiving that "friend", that tokuko realizses that she enjoys hurting him so much that at some important key point she fully embraces on how much fun there is to f*king mess up and destroy him mentally. it would be a... different route but i guess it would fit with her hidden site.

btw i would love for tokuko to have some pupils please. im getting crazy chills looking at her tokuko eyes 24/7 q.q

edit: nvm, it possible that my lighting settings were really low, i can see her pupils now and it doesnt freak me out anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

Federok88

May 23, 2022
About the comming updates, im really curious about Ema. While i dont like her new hair style, since the spiky/sharp hair made her to have a more distinctive look, the are things that im excited for. I like what Hiro sugest would be his ideal version of Ema, agresive towards others but submisive towards him, but what im really excited to see is Emas reaction when/if she learns that Naokis speech about domination was written by Hiro and therefore all the potential she saw on him was an illusion.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
About the comming updates, im really curious about Ema. While i dont like her new hair style, since the spiky/sharp hair made her to have a more distinctive look, the are things that im excited for. I like what Hiro sugest would be his ideal version of Ema, agresive towards others but submisive towards him, but what im really excited to see is Emas reaction when/if she learns that Naokis speech about domination was written by Hiro and therefore all the potential she saw on him was an illusion.
i had a theory that ema cut the hair to look like ai because mc treat ai very nice compare to her xD.. so deep down she want mc to treat her like that too.. be good to a maso outside bed.. :ROFLMAO:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i had a theory that ema cut the hair to look like ai because mc treat ai very nice compare to her xD.. so deep down she want mc to treat her like that too.. be good to a maso outside bed.. :ROFLMAO:
i saw that theory on the discord and i think the dev really liked that point of view xd

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im also really curious what the next update will bring.
i really like the new hairstyle, it looks good. it also shows the transformation from Ema to PW huehue.
Im really wondering how she will behave now that the mc put new suggestions on her.
Still. im most curious to see how Tokukos path will play out. Im so excited to see on how the mc will make Tokuko stop caring or even disliking naoki.. it will become my greatest pleasure lol

Federok88

May 23, 2022
im also really curious what the next update will bring.
i really like the new hairstyle, it looks good. it also shows the transformation from Ema to PW huehue.
Im really wondering how she will behave now that the mc put new suggestions on her.
Still. im most curious to see how Tokukos path will play out. Im so excited to see on how the mc will make Tokuko stop caring or even disliking naoki.. it will become my greatest pleasure lol
Im curious because i have no idea what Tokukos corruption would entail. She the only one thats almost fully in the now about Hiro motives and methods, and most of her new self seems to be on board with it.

At the same time her corruption was the most unsual because involved bringing back her old self, so in a way she is also the least corrupted of them all.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.32] [Warrior Novels]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

damias

Sep 13, 2020
lots of name mistake this update... i wont go over them all but every discution almost has ai referred as chiaki or the opposite or even sometimes... 1710722856944.png

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I like the whole Netori thing. But is MC acting like a bad guy or something? I mean if he was then this is still Netorare but we are in the driver seat.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes