VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.40] [Warrior Novels]

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Actually and the prequels goes really near, altrough is censored (no nipples, mostly fog and light rays) so unless devs will release a port it will stay like this, if you wish however there are few that goes +18 versions.
Thanks again for following up.

Yeah nah don't see much point of playing an ecchi game of an ecchi manga. As for the +18 doujinshi, I've indulged in a bunch of those back in the day. Good times

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Making them turned on by their boyfriend while their boyfriend can't even get it up does exactly that. If they were turned off and his friend was turned on then that'd have a similar outcome, except MC wouldn't be able to take advantage of their arousal then. If they were only turned on around MC but not their boyfriend then Tokuko and Ai would figure it out too quickly.
Making the girls turned on, but Naoki turned off helps manipulate them to create a rift with Naoki while still allowing the MC to take advantage of their arousal to corrupt them.
I'm really playing to see the MC's revenge on Naoki, the truth is that I don't care about the sex scenes and I'm not seeing them beyond the conversations with the "LIs" before and after the fact. In any case, I find it interesting to see how the MC plans and executes revenge.

May 31, 2017
Alright, after playing the game for a few minutes most of the girls seem pretty pathetic.
Agreed already hate the mc and most of the girls im playing to see what is his Reasoning for it other than being half cuck or something idk man its feels weird

Continued playing so what i understood is

The Mc has problems because of his dad teaching and stuff , so he went looking into a tru friendship to Prove Him Wrong , he Tried making Everything workout for naoki through him so there friendship don't fall off and when he got interested in someone he got it stolen by The Same" Friend"

Now he is seeking revenge by Corrupting the girls?

I will continue updating how i feel about this game

Last edited:

Jhon3

Aug 24, 2018
There is more content in the introduction, thanks for that, now it make more sense. But I dont remember well if Ai reacted in the way it does in the v0.19, the interaction in the introduction with Ai changed?

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
When's the Tokuko update?
There's still one update for Ai (v0.20) in two weeks. Tokuko's update (v0.21) will come two weeks after that.

There is more content in the introduction, thanks for that, now it make more sense. But I dont remember well if Ai reacted in the way it does in the v0.19, the interaction in the introduction with Ai changed?
Yes, I made some changes in the rework (v0.13.5), but after that, except for some minor adjustments, everything is the same in the script.

• Love
Reactions: Sir Weshmish

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
there are several problems when referring to someone. this is one of the clearest, how the mc is going to lower the libido to himself?xd
1696383813605.png

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
At some point interacting with Ai and interacting with Tokuko show the same event where Tokuko and Naoki appear at the classroom door, I guess it is a bug since in interacting with Ai, Ai never appears....

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I don't speak English very well, so now I have doubts, do the boss points make them more independent? do they have more power over the mc or the mc has more power over them? since it only says emma boss, I don't understand if it means that emma is going to be the boss, the one in charge, etc.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I don't speak English very well, so now I have doubts, do the boss points make them more independent? do they have more power over the mc or the mc has more power over them? since it only says emma boss, I don't understand if it means that emma is going to be the boss, the one in charge, etc.
dev mention before that boss point = boss of all other female in mc harem in the end,

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
would be cool if all the girls get negative 100 on naoki and would be cool if some girls get jealous of the others could lead to some great scenes

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes