Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

XdannyX

Mar 6, 2021
Does anybody know if this is made by dukesharcorehoneys and if so where can I find the full video

lucas2215

Aug 19, 2021
hello, good night, i made my own mrs. keagan to see how it turned out. although she did not come out as human as she wanted. I didn't get a bad style either. I'll show it but I'll delete it tomorrow to avoid inconvenience since keagan is a product of dukes. She is just an image.

Reactions: aurelio10

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations, adopt a new stage name for your work.
Give free rein to your imagination and draw a woman with a very big ass.
Create a script first, make an outline with a story in mind.
For example:
Miss Rosie, the woman next door, the woman with the gigantic ass, moved into the apartment next door and became a widow a few years ago.... and so on.

XdannyX

Mar 6, 2021
Does anybody know what the full video to this is. Like is it a dukesharcorehoneys video or something

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: est1807

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Does anyone know the name of the Indian character featured in "The Proposition Season 3 Episode 06 The Sleepover"? She was also briefly in "The Proposition Season 3 Episode 05 The Sleepover" and "The Proposition Season 3 Episode 07 The Sleepover".

A Chad

Mar 21, 2022
Does anyone know the name of the Indian character featured in "The Proposition Season 3 Episode 06 The Sleepover"? She was also briefly in "The Proposition Season 3 Episode 05 The Sleepover" and "The Proposition Season 3 Episode 07 The Sleepover".
Her name is Kirti. The Sleepover is 7 episode comic story. You can download the sleepover and more stories from here

Comics and swf Animations:
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Her name is Kirti. The Sleepover is 7 episode comic story. You can download the sleepover and more stories from here

Comics and swf Animations:
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks. I saw the name in the VA credits, but since there are several names that are unaccounted for by me, I didn't know which one she is.

Mirla and Ermina are also named in the VA credits for this part of the series. I haven't yet figured out who they are.

Reactions: Nillaphantom

A Chad

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks. I saw the name in the VA credits, but since there are several names that are unaccounted for by me, I didn't know which one she is.

Mirla and Ermina are also named in the VA credits for this part of the series. I haven't yet figured out who they are.

I recommend read the sleepover series. It is short and you can figure out them quickly. Have fun.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Ms Morales Extra Lesson (Comic)

Yes, your 'Thank you' should also this time go to Remigio .

There is a lot of nice Reactions to express your gratitude for all Sharing.

F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Theres a comic listed in the changelog as -mrs keagan night call 2
but i cant really find it only mrs parker night call 2 is there. is it even a comic or an error?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes