Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

A Chad

Mar 21, 2022
Neither does the Daily Assistance, and it is being shared here. Similar arts and stories, so it's okay to share them here too.
If Maikerukuns comics not related with Dukes i dont think it is fit here. Sure mutual stories can be shared here. If someone open Maikerukun thread it would be save us all the irrelevant requests. Mutual works can be share both thread sure like old Moiarte-Duke works. Both artist work on them so nothing wrong to be discuss or share in both threads. Soon this thread gonna be looks like mixed artist works and it is not look good.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
If Maikerukuns comics not related with Dukes i dont think it is fit here. Sure mutual stories can be shared here. If someone open Maikerukun thread it would be save us all the irrelevant requests. Mutual works can be share both thread sure like old Moiarte-Duke works. Both artist work on them so nothing wrong to be discuss or share in both threads. Soon this thread gonna be looks like mixed artist works and it is not look good.
If this bothers you so much, create a Topic for it. Otherwise, they continued to share here. I don't even know how to create.

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello gentlemen, Maikerukun and Duke have the same line of art and have partnered for some time.
Maikerukun has already presented several good works for Duke.
Which were published here in the Forum by the kind collaborator Remigio.
For example figures below.
Thanks for read the text. est1807

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes