Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
DeathDream

Maikerukun drew inspiration from the character Mrs. Keagan to create these comics.
As the author has talent, he could innovate instead of copying, patience
I disagree. IMO i haven't seen the comic yet, but apparently, there's nothing like Ms. Keagan there, except for the concept of a big ass teacher fucking the big dick with the student, something common in adult manga, especially the Japanese.

Reactions: DeathDream

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
I don't know if you guys noticed that either, but Dukes has been focusing more on 3D and 2D animations now . I'm not complaining, but there's a lower demand for 2D comics lately.

Reactions: fjlarez68

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
DeathDream

I respect your opinion.
But the author could innovate.
Thanks
I'm sorry, but there's no way of knowing if this new comic will be the same as Ms. Keagan's. the beginning may be similar but the dynamics may be completely different! there is no way to know what embarrassing or degrading situations this new character may experience.

Reactions: Miguel97

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
The fact is that I love all the 2D material produced by this duo! And I only wish there was more uniformity in his publication. but thanking very much the effort and generosity of the friends who make this material available to us!

Reactions: Miguel97

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
I'm sorry, but there's no way of knowing if this new comic will be the same as Ms. Keagan's. the beginning may be similar but the dynamics may be completely different! there is no way to know what embarrassing or degrading situations this new character may experience.
Exactly! In the world of adult comics and hentai there are several comics that use this theme of "big butt teacher fucking with big dick student". Dukes, for example, has several series addressing this. Mrs. Keagan, Mrs. Hani, Ms. Morales, Mrs. Parker, Mrs. Mitchel... it's kind of obvious that one day Maikerukun would tackle this topic as well, as it's very well received among consumers. I'm happy with that, the more content the better for us.

Reactions: sodomizer

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Miguel97

Your notes and considerations are correct, congratulations.
Plots and stories that arouse lust have already been extensively explored by author Duke.

A suggestion I gave to Maikerukun. An adventure of the shipwrecked man, a black man (Gavin?) who managed to reach a lost island in the Atlantic (was it Atlantis?).
On that island there would be many more women than men and the men would have a slight build, while the women would all have a very big ass.
Since the most butts occupied a prominent role in society

Another suggestion could be from the hot neighbor Milf who moved a short time ago..... she was divorced and childless....
Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes