Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
The same goes for Lisa's mother. I feel like she should be explored more. I know Lisa's series explores her "Tsundere" side more, but her mother is an even hotter Milf than her daughter.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
The Proposition 2 Volume 42 (Comic)

Yes, also from same member: Click that 'Thank you' -button to say it to Remigio .

There is a lot of Reactions to say 'Thanks a lot, Remigio!".
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
good pictures lol

I love Dukes' classic art style. I'm not complaining about his current style, but Mrs. Keagan looked older in the first few chapters of the first season.
So I love what Maikerukun has been doing in bringing the image of the classic mature Milfs characters from Dukes.

Reactions: pirat888

pirat888

May 6, 2021
I love Dukes' classic art style. I'm not complaining about his current style, but Mrs. Keagan looked older in the first few chapters of the first season.
So I love what Maikerukun has been doing in bringing the image of the classic mature Milfs characters from Dukes.

well in fact is always the same bbc's turn a milf white woman in to cheap 2 dollars whore's but he made the comic of the milf with a body of a young milf and put in the history as they are older womens but is always the same lol

Anthum

Jul 8, 2022
good chapter with other milf because mrs keagan character she is already in a 2 dollars cheap whore they need to go with other milf in the comic lol
well... i keep waiting for mrs. keagan to come back, she will always be the best for me, and i know dukes wants to give that ass a well deserved rest, so i don't consider her a cheap 2 buck whore but i admit i'm curious From her other stories, the way the characters intertwine and intersect is interesting, but Mrs. Keagan, will never leave my thoughts, she will always be the best for me !!!

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
well... i keep waiting for mrs. keagan to come back, she will always be the best for me, and i know dukes wants to give that ass a well deserved rest, so i don't consider her a cheap 2 buck whore but i admit i'm curious From her other stories, the way the characters intertwine and intersect is interesting, but Mrs. Keagan, will never leave my thoughts, she will always be the best for me !!!

I'm also fanatical about Mrs Keagan's character, her stories are far more interesting than any other. Second are the stories involving Mr Pops' monster black dick and his ruthless work with Milfs like Mrs Keagan and other huge asses.

Reactions: Anthum
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes