Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
well really good work but the history of bill turn into a gay is weird , i think that the history is out of control
Chapter 43 hinted that Bill was gay before the events. She said she already knew that look of his. so this is the answer because she doesn't respect him so much since the beginning of the series. in this chapter 44 it was possible to understand his side as a cuckold and an observer.

Aug 4, 2021
Sure I have them... ;)
Mrs Sk0kel 1&2 complete Mega
View attachment 2330313 View attachment 2330314
waiting for Mrs Keagan and Mrs Scokel to meet with Lavon the Music Teacher said she wanted to meet Mrs Keagan to talk and invited her for a chat at 2.. when will that be??......
I'm from Brazil Rio de Janeiro.........we love Mrs Keagan.........I'm a fan. .I also like Culckold in Africa..Lovely Sweet Swedish..and much more all....

Last edited:
Reactions: Adriano1030

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
waiting for Mrs Keagan and Mrs Scokel to meet with Lavon the Music Teacher said she wanted to meet Mrs Keagan to talk and invited her for a chat at 2.. when will that be??......
I'm from Brazil Rio de Janeiro.........we love Mrs Keagan.........I'm a fan. .I also like Culckold in Africa..Lovely Sweet Swedish..and much more all....
Why don't you do the translation into Portuguese? are you talking about Moiarte3d stories? If this is where I live, it would be a separate kit for this player who is gay and their friends for taking the kids down the drain. They have this interracial thing because they are rich. Here in Andaraí, everything is mixed, white, black, Indian, everything is mixed. we have a moiarte3d group on zapp

pirat888

May 6, 2021
guys what else you want fro mrs keagan that history is finished , mrs keagan turned into a cheap whore , her daughter too , her husband turn in to gay , what you want that their smalls childs turn into sex toys ,this history talks a lot of dukes heads , he hate the white people and his obsesion with white womans show us that ... hamsa

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes