Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone and true.
Really he wrote this in kemono Miguel97

Content
Hello friends!

I just found out they are adding the updates I do here for free to another site. Please, this only harms my work and discourages me from bringing more content to you.
Please, if you really like my work, don't do this anymore. As I said, it demotivates the artist.
I have already contacted the site to find out who did this and I will take the necessary measures.
Thank you for your support.

Maikerukun

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
Hello everyone and true.
Really he wrote this in kemono Miguel97

Content
Hello friends!

I just found out they are adding the updates I do here for free to another site. Please, this only harms my work and discourages me from bringing more content to you.
Please, if you really like my work, don't do this anymore. As I said, it demotivates the artist.
I have already contacted the site to find out who did this and I will take the necessary measures.
Thank you for your support.

Maikerukun

Well... then that makes he right in your outburst! I understand that it must be bad for him to see all his effort thrown away by some idiot who shares his work for free on an exposed pirate site.
That's why I think it would be right for us to focus only here. We share only here and not on other sites that could further harm the artist.

Reactions: heliomwata

nandman

Oct 8, 2021
hello, could someone explain to me what benefits I get if I buy the 30 dollar account of maikerukun?

bilsait

Dec 14, 2020
But, does anyone know who the idiot shared his stuff on kemono was?

Before that happened he never knew that we were here having fun with his stuff. He only discovered this apparently after about kemono. Someone needs to delete that or else this thread could be ending by him and dukes.
the idiot doesn't know about the rules of sharing,
and “The first rule of fight club … ” , “… is you don’t talk about fight club.”:)

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
I dont think dukes will really care since he already knows people share his stuff. But Im wondering how Maikerukun knew, I never shared any stuff on Kemono or anything. he mentioned that patreon can track it, which is more scary because then patreon can track you everywhere then. I have just emailed patreon support about how they do it, so I can take steps to further prevent it. I at first told maikerukun that I didnt have a kemono profile, but decides to block me anyway, that pissed me off. Now I WILL ABSOLUTELY start sharing more and at the end if the year, pay for the 30 dollar one to get all 12 monthly comics.

I never figured this out. He's always found out where his stuff was on the most obscure accounts yet this thread is literally the first thing that pops up when you type in "Duke's Hardcore Honey's 2D".

I think he probably has changed his mind due to his declining quality, lowered fan base, and the fact most people don't have money to waste on his site anymore. Sort of like leaks with big films to garner interest.

Reactions: est1807

yoimdeath

Oct 18, 2018
I never figured this out. He's always found out where his stuff was on the most obscure accounts yet this thread is literally the first thing that pops up when you type in "Duke's Hardcore Honey's 2D".

I think he probably has changed his mind due to his declining quality, lowered fan base, and the fact most people don't have money to waste on his site anymore. Sort of like leaks with big films to garner interest.
I don't think it's even that, he said that he contacted the site for give the emails of all the users that match with his patron's emails, and Miguel97 said that he used the same email for his patreon on here to log in, so I think we just need to change our emails in the future, if we resubscribe.

KaitoDo

Sep 9, 2022
I don't think it's even that, he said that he contacted the site for give the emails of all the users that match with his patron's emails, and Miguel97 said that he used the same email for his patreon on here to log in, so I think we just need to change our emails in the future, if we resubscribe.
I don’t get why somebody would use anything but a throw away email for sites like these

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes